Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 6:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How do you find the sum for the next Pick 3 drawing

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 4 years ago by grwurston.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Cross Raods Texas
United States
Member #88615
March 19, 2010
93 Posts
Posted: April 17, 2013, 11:35 am - IP Logged

Can anyone help me on this?

Bran77's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
    808/253
    United States
    Member #129752
    June 27, 2012
    2516 Posts
    Posted: April 17, 2013, 11:42 am - IP Logged

I dont think anyone will know the sum of the next draw KD. If your talking about a previous draw you add the 3 digits together and use lottery math. Ex if your draw was 354 3+5=8. 8+4=12. Total is 12.

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

grwurston's avatar - 144
      Let's Go Rangers!!!
      bel air maryland
      United States
      Member #90251
      April 24, 2010
      5111 Posts
      Posted: April 18, 2013, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

Can anyone help me on this?

kdnichols,

Here's something I do.  Make a sums chart. Write the sums down the left side of a sheet of graph paper. Write the dates

across the top. Put a mark at each sum for each day and then connect the dots. The way you find the sum to play is this.

If you want to find the sum for today, look at the sum from the day before yesterday. Then play the sums that are 1,2 and 3

higher and 1, 2 and 3 lower. Example- Tuesday sum is 16, Wednesday sum is 9, Thursday you play sums 13, 14, 15, 17, 18,

19. When you make the chart you will see that the sums will go up, down, up, down from day to day for the most part. Once

you make the chart it will be easy to see. Of course, you don't have to play all the #'s from all 6 sums. That's too many.

Study your charts, and work outs and narrow it down as much as possible and make good choices. Good Luck!!!

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.