Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 6:17 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

the continious bringing numbers out when i drop

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Turkslady.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #87423
February 24, 2010
93 Posts
Posted: April 19, 2013, 6:49 pm - IP Logged

the lottery has on several occasions brought numbers out after i drop them. they always claim i didntn hold on enough,but its obvious they dont like the way i look and they are predjudice against natural hair black women, this must be stop we try to help ourselves and they view ust as lazy welfare recepients who arent worthy. i hope who responsible for banking and be completely entertain by this lose their undeserve happiness. you cheat and mistreat us terribly in society.

AbacoTiger's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg
    Nassau, Bahamas
    Bahamas
    Member #64679
    September 4, 2008
    484 Posts
    Posted: April 20, 2013, 1:53 pm - IP Logged

I don't think the system works that way.....do some research, settle on one or two, or as many as you can afford and still with them....one day if you hold on them long enough they will come. Thats my cent on the topic.

Life is a game.....

Just have to learn to play it well.......

Turkslady's avatar - animal shark.jpg
      Providenciales
      Turks and Caicos Islands
      Member #140840
      March 28, 2013
      1051 Posts
      Posted: April 20, 2013, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

I have to agree with Abaco, I don't think there is anything BIAS with the lottery system, we choose to play and hope that luck and some blessings will come our way, some get lucky and some don't, at time I play over $ 450 in a day and donm't win anything, it is then ups to me to say stop or continue, but no one is to be blame for my lost but me, IT'S A CHOICE!! just my opinion.

Live-----------Love---------------LaughI Agree!