Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How long should you play dream numbers

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Ronnie316.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
AbacoTiger's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg
Nassau, Bahamas
Bahamas
Member #64679
September 4, 2008
484 Posts
Posted: April 19, 2013, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

Hi every one how many days should you play the numbers from a dream, I always play them one or two days and as soon as I stop bam one of the numbers would fall.

Life is a game.....

Just have to learn to play it well.......

Turkslady's avatar - animal shark.jpg
    Providenciales
    Turks and Caicos Islands
    Member #140840
    March 28, 2013
    1049 Posts
    Posted: April 19, 2013, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

Geez mine was from today, 727, 023 and 418, didn't win nuttin, sometimes i play them for weeks as soon as i drop them they fall, i guess it's a chance we have to take and hope blessings will come along

Live-----------Love---------------LaughI Agree!

gsWinner's avatar - nw shadow.jpg
      Tucker, GA
      United States
      Member #124289
      March 10, 2012
      5246 Posts
      Posted: April 20, 2013, 12:42 am - IP Logged

Hi every one how many days should you play the numbers from a dream, I always play them one or two days and as soon as I stop bam one of the numbers would fall.

7 to 10 days.  If u get a lot of numbelook pick out the most specific things in your dream.

also a good idea is to watch other dreams with similar things and numbers in common . 

Hope this helps.

United States
        Member #87423
        February 24, 2010
        93 Posts
        Posted: April 20, 2013, 10:08 am - IP Logged

this has happen to me several times. they may not like the way that you look or no connection to someone whos connected to the lottery system

United States
          Member #87423
          February 24, 2010
          93 Posts
          Posted: April 20, 2013, 10:11 am - IP Logged

they keep doing that so you can keep playing your numbers and lose.those who have gain off the lottery or people with money already. i rarely see poor people who need it win too much. matter fact they are trying to prevent people from playing who get public assistance. private funders or looking for a easy hand out as well.

United States
            Member #87423
            February 24, 2010
            93 Posts
            Posted: April 20, 2013, 11:57 am - IP Logged

079, 969, 249 these were all numbers i had this month and soon as i drop they bring it out. i have gave numbers to other people and they play and hit and dont share. i donot have bad luck they dont want to share or payout to certain people. many of us or judge by  our look. Being im from this country they had greatly discriminate and not like people like me. they stereotype you as being from some bad or opposite. but we are control by our devices. they can pull up who numbers you are looking at and who you communicate with by all devices. i have several tickets that when i drop they bring out but i tried to post it here. Many of us need money to leave and relocate to places that would treat us better. They allow people who are not born here more access to money and many of them are turning on them and destroying this country.

United States
              Member #116268
              September 7, 2011
              20244 Posts
              Posted: April 20, 2013, 12:01 pm - IP Logged

Thats why I keep playing til I win.