Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

really ?

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Original Bey.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
LAKE HAVASU AZ
United States
Member #44729
August 8, 2006
446 Posts
Posted: April 20, 2013, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

watching "the lottery changed my life" and seeing the two guys from Michigan is an embarrassment to live in this state ....going to a pawn shop for your investments and then storing them at the ECONLODGE IN SAGINAW ....even tho the room is 80.00 a night ....it's safe there ....whose going to break in to steal a velvet Elvis

some day....some day

whiteballz's avatar - Lottery-015.jpg
    Nutley, New Jersey
    United States
    Member #131058
    August 1, 2012
    875 Posts
    Posted: April 20, 2013, 5:14 pm - IP Logged

Do you mean Leroy and Jeff Fick?.

United States
      Member #130815
      July 25, 2012
      1636 Posts
      Posted: April 20, 2013, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

watching "the lottery changed my life" and seeing the two guys from Michigan is an embarrassment to live in this state ....going to a pawn shop for your investments and then storing them at the ECONLODGE IN SAGINAW ....even tho the room is 80.00 a night ....it's safe there ....whose going to break in to steal a velvet Elvis

Yeah I thought that was hilarious....They're broke now though...even if someone did want to steal their stuff ole Jeff gave out the location and the room number to boot...LOL

Original Bey's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

Bahamas
        Member #133462
        September 30, 2012
        5946 Posts
        Posted: April 20, 2013, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

You notice few people are responding to this thread. Be careful, these characters are held in high esteem on LP. Shifty

"Everything works  ONCE!"