Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 2:39 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

One of the most reliable winning Plays n' Pick-3 ! Truth

Topic closed. 55 replies. Last post 4 years ago by dr san.

Page 1 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
Stone Mountain*Georgia
United States
Member #828
November 2, 2002
10491 Posts
Posted: April 21, 2013, 8:52 pm - IP Logged

One of the most reliable and consistent plays in Pick-3 

7th Draw Doubles Trap          

Next time you find your game has not had a double in 7 draws... Play your doubles for the next 3 draws and then ..... stop. Stop  

On average ...90%+ of all doubles will not exceed 10 draws.  Period. 

If one can catch a skipping double ......and begin the trap on draw 8 and follow through until draw 10 his "Doubles Trap" will work. 

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

leelee84's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
    Atlanta
    United States
    Member #48420
    December 26, 2006
    850 Posts
    Posted: April 21, 2013, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

One of the most reliable and consistent plays in Pick-3 

7th Draw Doubles Trap          

Next time you find your game has not had a double in 7 draws... Play your doubles for the next 3 draws and then ..... stop. Stop  

On average ...90%+ of all doubles will not exceed 10 draws.  Period. 

If one can catch a skipping double ......and begin the trap on draw 8 and follow through until draw 10 his "Doubles Trap" will work. 

Thank you for the info.   Very eye opening. 

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #2218
      September 1, 2003
      5387 Posts
      Posted: April 22, 2013, 7:01 am - IP Logged

Thanks for posting the doubles idea Win.

Questions:

1.  How or what doubles (00,11,22,33,44,55,66,77,88,99) would you use or trap?

2.  Would you trap a double out "x" number of drawings (skips)?

3.  Front Pair, Side Pair, Back Pair traping?

4.  What digit(s) would you combine with the "doubles" pair?

Thanks,

Steve

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
        Stone Mountain*Georgia
        United States
        Member #828
        November 2, 2002
        10491 Posts
        Posted: April 22, 2013, 7:44 am - IP Logged

Thanks for posting the doubles idea Win.

Questions:

1.  How or what doubles (00,11,22,33,44,55,66,77,88,99) would you use or trap?

2.  Would you trap a double out "x" number of drawings (skips)?

3.  Front Pair, Side Pair, Back Pair traping?

4.  What digit(s) would you combine with the "doubles" pair?

Thanks,

Steve

Hi pal ! Thanks for the questions. 

Steve, I'll make a deal with you.... and trade some info back and forth....LOL

Tell me how many doubles PA game had last year... and how many of those went past 10 skips. I'm pretty sure you almost know these off the top of your head anyway. Mid and Eve .....or combined is ok too. As you know on a stat like this it doesn't matter. It's just number of draws.

1. Wow,... that one has so many different answers ....really depends on the past draws etc. Depends on situation.

2. Sure ....I go for short timer doubles some times too. Trap that way is a lot more risky.

3. I do look at that positional info too.....but in the case of this particular sort of Trap... I would most likely play ALL or a Big chunk of the Doubles chart.

4. A lot of that was in question 3 answer......

Speaking of HOW......  As you know a lot of the very serious pros ....are just doubles players ONLY.  They are a tight lipped bunch! That's a fact.

Win d    

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
          Stone Mountain*Georgia
          United States
          Member #828
          November 2, 2002
          10491 Posts
          Posted: April 22, 2013, 7:58 am - IP Logged

Steve..

As far as doubles plays. This particular Doubles Trap is such a LOCK...... that I am pretty bold playing and covering many more doubles. This is very true when it comes to finding a skipping double about to go into the 10th. draw. The closer to 10th draw the higher the confidence.....and the bigger the play. 

Playing a lot of doubles .....either as Box or Straight is plenty cheap compared to Singles.

Online .....  ALL 90 Box doubles would cost ....  22.50 to play      and win 75.00 !

ALL 270 Straight doubles   would cost ..... 67.50           and win 225.00

So..... as you can see there is a Window of OPPORTUNITY to break even no matter which one you go with. 

*We can play for several days .....and threaten a big win the entire time.... and still break even. 

Not that we would do it that way..... we could pick and choose our numbers and still have fun with fewer and perhaps some...... profit ! 

As you can see from the GA Evening draws for 1 year....... you would have lost 2 times but..... all the other times during the year ....... you would have won them ALL !   ALL of them !

Win d    

Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #2218
            September 1, 2003
            5387 Posts
            Posted: April 22, 2013, 9:46 am - IP Logged

I had an old Doubles Excel program from back in the "washing machine/ping-pong balls" days.

Here is the current Skip Chart for "Doubles" below:

Column F = Midday Only Draws - current skips

Column G = Evening Only Draws - current skips

Column J = Combined (Midday & Evening) Draws - current skips

a "0" (zero) represents a state that had a double in the most current drawing

Notice Louisian has a current skip of 11. April 2, 2013 9-9-1 was the last double that hit 11 draws ago.

6 skips are highlighted in green indicating a trigger  to play the the drawing using doubles.

Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #2218
              September 1, 2003
              5387 Posts
              Posted: April 22, 2013, 9:56 am - IP Logged

Here are the skips for Louisiana for the last 365 draws:

There are 4 instances where the skips reached 11, 12, 13, 14.

Depending on how you track or calculate skips there are 2 charts (left and right)

If you track skips where as the current drawing is now "1" you would use the right chart. 

If you track skips where as the current drawing is now "0" you would use the righ chart.

The right chart is what WinD is using from what I can gather.  There are 15 instances of doubles skipping more than 6.

Hollywood, fl
                United States
                Member #140096
                March 10, 2013
                376 Posts
                Posted: April 22, 2013, 9:56 am - IP Logged

FL had back to back 11 double so should I keep that in play or leave it out

Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #2218
                  September 1, 2003
                  5387 Posts
                  Posted: April 22, 2013, 10:01 am - IP Logged

FYI WinD Pennsylvania Midday

frontenac, kansas
                    United States
                    Member #67724
                    December 3, 2008
                    199 Posts
                    Posted: April 22, 2013, 10:04 am - IP Logged

Thanks Win D for the heads up....I had never went back and counted...but I did for the state of Missouri....And I see a trend there.

Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #2218
                      September 1, 2003
                      5387 Posts
                      Posted: April 22, 2013, 10:06 am - IP Logged

FL had back to back 11 double so should I keep that in play or leave it out

Florida Combined Draws:

Looks like 3 instances where a double skipped more than 10.  This is just using last 365 draws.

Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #2218
                        September 1, 2003
                        5387 Posts
                        Posted: April 22, 2013, 10:27 am - IP Logged

If anyone would like the Excel files to run your State(s) here are the download links:

1.  Create a new folder and name it anything you wish.  example Pick 3 Excel Doubles Program

2.  Download the following 2 Excel files (2007 & 2010 versions) into your new folder created in step 1

https://www.box.com/s/mgspvcmpvwi5uweqkkj0

https://www.box.com/s/1poiynw0gszyzj9kpjqh

Once both files are in your new folder > Open the Excel file P3StateDraws.xlsm.  You may need to change the security settings to allow the macros to work. Just do a Google search if you need help in changing your macro security settings.

When P3StateDraws.xlsm opens go to the top Main Menu and select > File > Open > browse to your folder and open the Doubles.xlsm Excel file.

You should have 2 Excel files open.

In the Doubles.xlsm Excel file click the Tab at the bottom labeled "States".  In this tab you can click your states Toolbar.  This will calculate the last 365 draws for your state.

Click the next tab labeled "DoublesChart" and locate your states current skip info.

Click the tab labeled "DoublesSkipHitChart".  This will show you the skip & hit chart for doubles.  The skips and how many times a double hit a certain skip level.

The tab labeled "DoublesCombosBoxed" in cell column W are the "boxed" sets that have not hit in last 365 draws

The tab labeled "DoublesCombosStraight" in cell column W are the "straight" sets that have not hit in last 365 draws

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                          Stone Mountain*Georgia
                          United States
                          Member #828
                          November 2, 2002
                          10491 Posts
                          Posted: April 22, 2013, 10:29 am - IP Logged

Thanks Win D for the heads up....I had never went back and counted...but I did for the state of Missouri....And I see a trend there.

Hi atoz... Wow, the midday MO is having a digit melt down.... your digit 2 is skipping 18 draws right now. I'm loving that in MO. 

back to doubles ...in MO midday. The last 365 draws Mo mid had 113 doubles......and only 2 times exceeded 10 skips between doubles. What a nice state to play this method in. Only 2 misses in 113 doubles. Very nice.

Thanks Steve for your clean color doubles charts..... as per normal you do great work on these things. Good going.

I will go back on LA draws and look but so far I saw ...91 doubles in the last 365.....with 5 that exceeded the 10 draw stopping point all year.   Miss but hit on draws.. 15,12,13,14,16......still only around 5% miss rate. For those who want to play at this.....Remember this is only a 3 day window of 8th 9th and 10 draws and STOP. Although I have cheated and gone one more draw several times. Stop

Win d    

Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #2218
                            September 1, 2003
                            5387 Posts
                            Posted: April 22, 2013, 12:28 pm - IP Logged

Sorry folks I posted the incorrect chart this morning.  I was using an older draws Excel file from April 13 2013.  I updated the drawings through Sunday April 21, 2013.

Here is the new chart:

Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #2218
                              September 1, 2003
                              5387 Posts
                              Posted: April 22, 2013, 12:33 pm - IP Logged

If anyone would like the Excel files to run your State(s) here are the download links:

1.  Create a new folder and name it anything you wish.  example Pick 3 Excel Doubles Program

2.  Download the following 2 Excel files (2007 & 2010 versions) into your new folder created in step 1

https://www.box.com/s/mgspvcmpvwi5uweqkkj0

https://www.box.com/s/1poiynw0gszyzj9kpjqh

Once both files are in your new folder > Open the Excel file P3StateDraws.xlsm.  You may need to change the security settings to allow the macros to work. Just do a Google search if you need help in changing your macro security settings.

When P3StateDraws.xlsm opens go to the top Main Menu and select > File > Open > browse to your folder and open the Doubles.xlsm Excel file.

You should have 2 Excel files open.

In the Doubles.xlsm Excel file click the Tab at the bottom labeled "States".  In this tab you can click your states Toolbar.  This will calculate the last 365 draws for your state.

Click the next tab labeled "DoublesChart" and locate your states current skip info.

Click the tab labeled "DoublesSkipHitChart".  This will show you the skip & hit chart for doubles.  The skips and how many times a double hit a certain skip level.

The tab labeled "DoublesCombosBoxed" in cell column W are the "boxed" sets that have not hit in last 365 draws

The tab labeled "DoublesCombosStraight" in cell column W are the "straight" sets that have not hit in last 365 draws

I also updated the Excel files for those that downloaded them earlier.

Use the same links.