Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 11:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Live pick3 and pick DRAWINGS

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 4 years ago by rowlettewheel.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Hyattsville
United States
Member #141841
April 25, 2013
4 Posts
Posted: April 25, 2013, 9:40 am - IP Logged

Hello fellow players I am new to this site. Can anyone tell me why most of the lottery drawings are computerized drawings and not random ping pong balls drawn from a tank? By having computerized drawings the numbers are generated like a horse race odds before the race. The payout changes until the numbers are drawn. Therefore the payout is based on  the least amount of money wagered on each number and the payout is smaller. Can we force a change back to the ping pong balls. l live in Washington, DC and I play the pick 3 and pick 4 numbers. Since DC changed to the computerized numbers the lottery  board has generated an extra 30% revenue for themselves. Why do they get more with the computerized systems compared to the ping pong balls?????????The only way they can cheat with the balls is to weigh them down but they already got cought doing this. Please respond.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: April 25, 2013, 11:10 am - IP Logged

Welcome to Lottery Post, Pottofgoold1!

Most of the drawings are computerized for one reason - we allow it.

We don't like it and we could stop it if we really wanted to.

But we won't.

And they know it.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Hyattsville
      United States
      Member #141841
      April 25, 2013
      4 Posts
      Posted: April 25, 2013, 5:07 pm - IP Logged

Thanks. You are correct. We do the same thing with Red Light Camera and Speed Camera Tickets. Its our money and if enough people stop playing maybe we could have it our way. We have no chance of winning with the numbers being generated by the amount of money  wagered on each number. They will payout on the number with the least amount of money wagered on it. This is not fair. We need to sound the horn. Maybe I can start a petition.

Take Care. Thanks for the response.

grwurston's avatar - 144
        Let's Go Rangers!!!
        bel air maryland
        United States
        Member #90251
        April 24, 2010
        4879 Posts
        Posted: April 25, 2013, 5:53 pm - IP Logged

Thanks. You are correct. We do the same thing with Red Light Camera and Speed Camera Tickets. Its our money and if enough people stop playing maybe we could have it our way. We have no chance of winning with the numbers being generated by the amount of money  wagered on each number. They will payout on the number with the least amount of money wagered on it. This is not fair. We need to sound the horn. Maybe I can start a petition.

Take Care. Thanks for the response.

Petition for True Lottery Drawings    Pottofgoold1, Welcome to THE L.P.  They already have a petition here. It's on the left side of the page.

Just scroll down.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

Hyattsville
          United States
          Member #141841
          April 25, 2013
          4 Posts
          Posted: April 25, 2013, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

ALRIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will pass along to as many people as I can. Thanks

LAKE HAVASU AZ
            United States
            Member #44729
            August 8, 2006
            446 Posts
            Posted: April 26, 2013, 9:49 am - IP Logged

Welcome to Lottery Post, Pottofgoold1!

Most of the drawings are computerized for one reason - we allow it.

We don't like it and we could stop it if we really wanted to.

But we won't.

And they know it.

I Agree!

some day....some day