Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 8:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Petition

Topic closed. 22 replies. Last post 4 years ago by rdgrnr.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Hyattsville
United States
Member #141841
April 25, 2013
4 Posts
Posted: April 25, 2013, 7:43 pm - IP Logged

I know that I am new to this site but I want some action on the petition. I notice that over 8k people have signed the petition already. If each one of those 8k send the petition to 10 people (I just sent it to 115 people)  in their address book and ask them to do the same that would really get the ball rolling. Lets stop giving the states our money until we get what we want. You can send the message quicker than you can go play the lottery. COMMON PEOPLE LETS DO THIS. LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN. On Tuesday I played 207,217,227,237,257,267,277,287,297 with $10 on each number in combination. What came out 247 the only number in the sequence I didn't play.The computer knows!!!!!!!

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
    u$a
    United States
    Member #106665
    February 22, 2011
    19859 Posts
    Posted: April 25, 2013, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

I know that I am new to this site but I want some action on the petition. I notice that over 8k people have signed the petition already. If each one of those 8k send the petition to 10 people (I just sent it to 115 people)  in their address book and ask them to do the same that would really get the ball rolling. Lets stop giving the states our money until we get what we want. You can send the message quicker than you can go play the lottery. COMMON PEOPLE LETS DO THIS. LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN. On Tuesday I played 207,217,227,237,257,267,277,287,297 with $10 on each number in combination. What came out 247 the only number in the sequence I didn't play.The computer knows!!!!!!!

so what are you saying you played the wrong number No Pity!happens to me all the time

Let it Snow Snowman

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
      Winning makes me smile.
      bel air maryland
      United States
      Member #90251
      April 24, 2010
      4874 Posts
      Posted: April 25, 2013, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

The one number that you thought "no way that is going to hit," hit. It happens with the ball drawings too. All the time.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
        Member #121745
        January 16, 2012
        4792 Posts
        Posted: April 25, 2013, 8:21 pm - IP Logged

oh please....lol  Anyone who signs such a petition whining about how their pick did not win is a loonie!

J'aime La France.

u$a
          United States
          Member #106665
          February 22, 2011
          19859 Posts
          Posted: April 25, 2013, 8:36 pm - IP Logged

oh please....lol  Anyone who signs such a petition whining about how their pick did not win is a loonie!

what about the $10.00 on each number is that a good idea

Let it Snow Snowman

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
            Member #121745
            January 16, 2012
            4792 Posts
            Posted: April 25, 2013, 8:57 pm - IP Logged

what about the $10.00 on each number is that a good idea

nooooooooooo   lol

J'aime La France.

u$a
              United States
              Member #106665
              February 22, 2011
              19859 Posts
              Posted: April 25, 2013, 9:05 pm - IP Logged

sorry forgot to say welcome new member See Ya!Pottofgoold1

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
                Member #128790
                June 2, 2012
                5431 Posts
                Posted: April 25, 2013, 10:45 pm - IP Logged

I'm so confused about your logic. On one hand I do want reform regarding the excessive pretests and post tests, but I'm having trouble understanding your next point.

If you can afford to spend 10 dollars on each combo, why would you exclude 247? I can't quite convince myself that It's only about the money and nothing else, or for some other reason, but since you haven't revealed the reason why you excluded 247, I'll just presume the money was the reason.

About 3 or 4 times a week I play a combo on my list I really don't wanna play for one reason or another, but I continually remind myself that I don't want to kick myself in the a$$ just because I wanted to save 50 cents by excluding a combo. That would make my blood pressure rise rather quickly. Mad

But the most Important issue that I see here has to do with what I call, for a lack of a better term, the "Two Late theory", meaning, once you get past a certain threshold, especially In your extreme case, you might as well bet on the excluded combos. In other words, I can understand when there's a standoff with equal sides, dealing with let's say two groups of numbers,  in this case one must make vital descisions. But when the overall sources reveal the majority, one must In my opinion concede. I would never In my entire lifetime leave 247 out. You covered 90%, why risk it? Over 10 bucks?

Hope this was of some help. lol

u$a
                  United States
                  Member #106665
                  February 22, 2011
                  19859 Posts
                  Posted: April 25, 2013, 10:50 pm - IP Logged

i'm wondering if they work for the LotteryCheers

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
                    Member #128790
                    June 2, 2012
                    5431 Posts
                    Posted: April 25, 2013, 10:58 pm - IP Logged

i'm wondering if they work for the LotteryCheers

Lovies

Why would a lottery spy speak badly? Wouldn't he/she be praising the game/s? Actively and proactively endorsing it?

Maybe I read your post wrongly. Big Grin

Cheers

DrMiracle's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcSZfr3g-6xRNhDA2-tgWdb5fVaacJgb_ybXvQWgy-qL1s6p
                      MARYLAND
                      United States
                      Member #119884
                      December 5, 2011
                      1636 Posts
                      Posted: April 25, 2013, 11:01 pm - IP Logged

if you are talking about MARYLAND, THEN on Tuesday we had 472...front pair 47 was way way due and followed 3,5,8 Set.

the last time we saw pair 47 was on March 28

then this month we had pair 47 on APRIL 23 ......3,5,8 RULE.... DOESN'T MATTER COMPUTER OR MANUAL BALLS....

7 0 4  MARCH 28

4 7 2  APRIL   23

I was expecting pair 47 today 25th.. according to my 3,5,8 rule. But no luck.

back pair 47 is way due as well.

we have seen, 704,472...that means...47x2, 47x0, ....then according to 5=0=2=9  possibility is 547

547,147 847

u$a
                        United States
                        Member #106665
                        February 22, 2011
                        19859 Posts
                        Posted: April 25, 2013, 11:02 pm - IP Logged

Lovies

Why would a lottery spy speak badly? Wouldn't he/she be praising the game/s? Actively and proactively endorsing it?

Maybe I read your post wrongly. Big Grin

Cheers

The computer knows!!!!!!!

i just took this as a warning of some sort i been known to be wrong before Hit With Stick

Let it Snow Snowman

u$a
                          United States
                          Member #106665
                          February 22, 2011
                          19859 Posts
                          Posted: April 25, 2013, 11:04 pm - IP Logged

if you are talking about MARYLAND, THEN on Tuesday we had 472...front pair 47 was way way due and followed 3,5,8 Set.

the last time we saw pair 47 was on March 28

then this month we had pair 47 on APRIL 23 ......3,5,8 RULE.... DOESN'T MATTER COMPUTER OR MANUAL BALLS....

7 0 4  MARCH 28

4 7 2  APRIL   23

I was expecting pair 47 today 25th.. according to my 3,5,8 rule. But no luck.

back pair 47 is way due as well.

we have seen, 704,472...that means...47x2, 47x0, ....then according to 5=0=2=9  possibility is 547

547,147 847

See Ya!DrMiracle didn't see you there Green laugh

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
                            Member #128790
                            June 2, 2012
                            5431 Posts
                            Posted: April 25, 2013, 11:05 pm - IP Logged

The computer knows!!!!!!!

i just took this as a warning of some sort i been known to be wrong before Hit With Stick

Lovies

Surrender

Green laugh

u$a
                              United States
                              Member #106665
                              February 22, 2011
                              19859 Posts
                              Posted: April 25, 2013, 11:07 pm - IP Logged

Lovies

Surrender