Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 11:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

pick3digit initial

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 4 years ago by dr san.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
bgonçalves
Brasil
Member #92564
June 9, 2010
2133 Posts
Posted: April 26, 2013, 10:03 am - IP Logged

Hello, ranmam 17 can help me with this = in excel 2010
It is well to pick3 = get a registration Sweepstakes pick3
And anlisar, and separate all sweepstakes that began with one digit (1)
  Select all sweepstakes that began with the digit two (2) and so on until 9 or 0
  After seeing the sweepstakes that began with the digit one many times left to side (2nd position)
And in 3rd position) that is the basis of the initial digit is pick3, this analysis is to see the drawings that started with digit one (1) how often went with him, and so up to 9,
Example if sweepstakes that began in 600 with type a sweepstakes showed in 2nd position
  The left most digit or with initial digit was 5 and 8 in the third position was that less was left with a initial 6:09, with this I can see who's dating whom! ahhh! Starting from the initial digit (base), then it will seem frequency patterns in relation to the initial digit, you see this? thank you

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
    u$a
    United States
    Member #106665
    February 22, 2011
    19964 Posts
    Posted: April 29, 2013, 10:52 am - IP Logged

After seeing the sweepstakes that began with the digit one many times left to side (2nd position)
    And in 3rd position) that is the basis of the initial digit is pick3, this analysis is to see the drawings that started with digit one (1) how often went with him, and so up to 9,
    Example if sweepstakes that began in 600 with type a sweepstakes showed in 2nd position
      The left most digit or with initial digit was 5 and 8 in the third position was that less was left with a initial 6:09, with this I can see who's dating whom! ahhh! Starting from the initial digit (base), then it will seem frequency patterns in relation to the initial digit, you see this? thank you

Mail For You

ranman17's avatar - jzy6nr
      New York
      United States
      Member #83026
      November 27, 2009
      2132 Posts
      Posted: April 29, 2013, 11:56 am - IP Logged

I need someone to help me understand what dr san wants here.  I will be happy to help if I can but I rarely understand what he says (no offense intended) I just can't figure it out.

Be kind, because everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.

An Unruly Evil

bgonçalves
        Brasil
        Member #92564
        June 9, 2010
        2133 Posts
        Posted: April 29, 2013, 5:08 pm - IP Logged

I need someone to help me understand what dr san wants here.  I will be happy to help if I can but I rarely understand what he says (no offense intended) I just can't figure it out.

Hello, ranmam 17 is easy, first step, get the registration Sweepstakes pick3, ok (suitable for any of the 50 states) separate all the draws on results begins with the digit (1), and see how many times left results starting with the digit (1) of course are the digits of the 2nd and 3rd position, eg, results in 800 (is an example) past performance began with the digit 1 to digit 5 out 10 times and digit 4 32 times (is a simulation fictitious) then I see betting as beginning with the digit (1) the digit 4 in 3rd place out more often, and so with the other digits, another example results that began with the digit eight (8) in the analysis of 800 draws, or results, the digit 5 appears more often, while the digit nine in the 3rd position aprece little ranmam17 easy it will be very good to have statistics to beat the odds on which I type this out more often with whom, the base or pivot is the initial digit,