Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Picking the Pairs

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 4 years ago by GGStarlings.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Idaho
United States
Member #76087
June 18, 2009
859 Posts
Posted: April 29, 2013, 10:57 pm - IP Logged

If there is one thing I have learned about the Pick 3 game lately, it is that pairs from 2 days ago will almost always come up. Almost every day.  Could be one pair, could be two pairs, even three.  But 2 days back seems to be the most common day from which the new winning pairs spring.

Does anyone else find this to be true? 

La Maga Della Spaziometria

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
    Winning makes me smile.
    bel air maryland
    United States
    Member #90251
    April 24, 2010
    4852 Posts
    Posted: April 29, 2013, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

If there is one thing I have learned about the Pick 3 game lately, it is that pairs from 2 days ago will almost always come up. Almost every day.  Could be one pair, could be two pairs, even three.  But 2 days back seems to be the most common day from which the new winning pairs spring.

Does anyone else find this to be true? 

Have you tried making pairs with one # from yesterday, and one # from the day before yesterday? Use mid-mid, eve-eve.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

Idaho
      United States
      Member #76087
      June 18, 2009
      859 Posts
      Posted: April 29, 2013, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

Have you tried making pairs with one # from yesterday, and one # from the day before yesterday? Use mid-mid, eve-eve.

Yes, I have.  I have tried many things.  lol  This 2-Days-Back is the one rather consistent pattern I'm noticing, but perhaps it's just an Idaho phenomenon right now.  I'll track it for another month and see if it changes.

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
        Winning makes me smile.
        bel air maryland
        United States
        Member #90251
        April 24, 2010
        4852 Posts
        Posted: April 29, 2013, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

Yes, I have.  I have tried many things.  lol  This 2-Days-Back is the one rather consistent pattern I'm noticing, but perhaps it's just an Idaho phenomenon right now.  I'll track it for another month and see if it changes.

I'll have to check that out myself. Have you ever seen this pairs breakdown? The ghost and mirror pairs hit more than you

could imagine. Sometimes they will combine with the consecutive pairs.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/238922/2287908

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
          Kunming
          China
          Member #57910
          January 23, 2008
          3626 Posts
          Posted: April 29, 2013, 11:57 pm - IP Logged

Play to win!

Idaho
            United States
            Member #76087
            June 18, 2009
            859 Posts
            Posted: April 30, 2013, 8:32 am - IP Logged

I'll have to check that out myself. Have you ever seen this pairs breakdown? The ghost and mirror pairs hit more than you

No, I have not seen that.  I'll have to take a closer look.  Thanks.

Idaho
              United States
              Member #76087
              June 18, 2009
              859 Posts
              Posted: April 30, 2013, 8:36 am - IP Logged

I see you have a Pick 3 Goal (near your name).  That's a good thing to have!  I have just today left to make my goal of 4 wins in a month.  April was pretty good but not good enough.  And I want to get to the point in my budget to play the straights and win the better money.