Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The most interesting bologna

Topic closed. 25 replies. Last post 4 years ago by mikeintexas.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #142119
May 3, 2013
1 Posts
Posted: May 3, 2013, 5:34 am - IP Logged

I must say that out of my entire life on the interent this forum has the most interesting bologna i have ever read. Normally it would immediately get the X but I literally been reading for about 6 hours now knowing there is no system but the effort people put in is so great it was worth my time to read.  The way i see it is the past numbers can't reflect the future balls so your best bet is to try and increase your odds by your style of play. I like the pick 1 number and do all combos of the remaining 2 and box them. Using history is like saying black will come out on the roulette table because red came out 5times in a row, it's just fallacy the odds never change.

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
    Member #76986
    July 10, 2009
    8034 Posts
    Posted: May 3, 2013, 4:53 pm - IP Logged

I must say that out of my entire life on the interent this forum has the most interesting bologna i have ever read. Normally it would immediately get the X but I literally been reading for about 6 hours now knowing there is no system but the effort people put in is so great it was worth my time to read.  The way i see it is the past numbers can't reflect the future balls so your best bet is to try and increase your odds by your style of play. I like the pick 1 number and do all combos of the remaining 2 and box them. Using history is like saying black will come out on the roulette table because red came out 5times in a row, it's just fallacy the odds never change.

Welcome to Lottery Post!  We hope that you have fun here! Disney

or    ? LOL 

Original Bey's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

Bahamas
      Member #133462
      September 30, 2012
      5946 Posts
      Posted: May 3, 2013, 5:06 pm - IP Logged

This is the Deli

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/216513

"Everything works  ONCE!"

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
        Member #121745
        January 16, 2012
        4784 Posts
        Posted: May 3, 2013, 5:08 pm - IP Logged

My bologna has a first name, its O-S-C-A-R.

J'aime La France.

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
          Member #81314
          October 16, 2009
          18974 Posts
          Posted: May 3, 2013, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

I like "Hot head cheese".

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

The Struggle is real!

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
            Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
            United States
            Member #73904
            April 28, 2009
            14903 Posts
            Posted: May 3, 2013, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

I like "Hot head cheese".

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I like head cheese too, MzD.

Never heard of it "hot" though.

Gotta find some of that.

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
              Member #76986
              July 10, 2009
              8034 Posts
              Posted: May 3, 2013, 7:45 pm - IP Logged

An interesting discussion on Bologna!

This picture could be worth a thousand dollars or more. 

All of these Bologna numbers could be hot fried somewhere! Wink

I'm ordering a couple of hot ones ... to go! Green laugh

416   782   7161   2895   1979

sully16's avatar - sharan
                Ringleader
                Michigan
                United States
                Member #81740
                October 28, 2009
                40299 Posts
                Posted: May 3, 2013, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

My bologna has a first name, its O-S-C-A-R.

LOL   m-a-y-e-r  Dance

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

mikeintexas's avatar - tx avatar-1.gif
                  Texas Panhandle
                  United States
                  Member #136843
                  December 20, 2012
                  1262 Posts
                  Posted: May 3, 2013, 10:55 pm - IP Logged

A long time ago when a carnie called me a "little salami" for accusing him of cheating (he was!) my pop punched him in the mouth and  knocked him back into the rack of stuffed animals.   I never understood the insult and still don't;  I like salami, esp. salami for beer. Not a big fan of the cotto type, though.  You can break a tooth on those things.

A people that elect corrupt politicians, impostors, thieves and traitors are not victims...but accomplices.
                   - George Orwell

United States
                    Member #128790
                    June 2, 2012
                    5431 Posts
                    Posted: May 3, 2013, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

Either you're an idiot, or a troll. Pick one.

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
                      Oklahoma
                      United States
                      Member #82391
                      November 12, 2009
                      6290 Posts
                      Posted: May 3, 2013, 11:16 pm - IP Logged

LOL   m-a-y-e-r  Dance

Oh I love to eat it everyday and if you ask me why I'll say......White Bounce

I Love Pink & Green 1908

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                        Texas
                        United States
                        Member #55889
                        October 23, 2007
                        5588 Posts
                        Posted: May 3, 2013, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

LOL. The first thing I thought reading his post is he's either jimmy's brother, or he's jimmy with a new id.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

United States
                          Member #128790
                          June 2, 2012
                          5431 Posts
                          Posted: May 3, 2013, 11:52 pm - IP Logged

LOL. The first thing I thought reading his post is he's either jimmy's brother, or he's jimmy with a new id.

Nah, never thought it was Jimmy, his kin, or new I.D. But there are many others out there who can relate to Jimmy's theories.

It's not so much the person, but the mindset.

Most people can't fathom the thought that someone out there may be smarter than they are, beating the lottery, therefore that person can't possibly exist. If they ( the people ) can't think of a way to solve the puzzle, a solution to the puzzle doesn't exist in their mind.

Such convoluded logic I say.

United States
                            Member #124493
                            March 14, 2012
                            7023 Posts
                            Posted: May 3, 2013, 11:57 pm - IP Logged

I dont think he is either yet by default.  He sounds like a recruit of Jimmy4164.

However I could agree with him about some of the systems that I have seen.  For example that Barking Dogs system, I would not go so far as to say its baloney, but it is a little bit hammy, with a sprinkle of salami and mortadella.

Welcome to LP Arkadian!  If you do a search for the three stooges, then you will feel right at home!

United States
                              Member #124493
                              March 14, 2012
                              7023 Posts
                              Posted: May 4, 2013, 12:00 am - IP Logged

Nah, never thought it was Jimmy, his kin, or new I.D. But there are many others out there who can relate to Jimmy's theories.

It's not so much the person, but the mindset.

Most people can't fathom the thought that someone out there may be smarter than they are, beating the lottery, therefore that person can't possibly exist. If they ( the people ) can't think of a way to solve the puzzle, a solution to the puzzle doesn't exist in their mind.

Such convoluded logic I say.

Judging from the one star, I thought maybe you thought it was Serge or Ronnie.