Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 6:04 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How do I win on a lottery ? The Top 20 Lotto Systems

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 4 years ago by LottoSystems.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
LottoSystems's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg

United Kingdom
Member #142121
May 3, 2013
14 Posts
Posted: May 3, 2013, 5:47 am - IP Logged

As the author of the above named book, I would welcome members thoughts and feedback. I used to run the website (hopefully some of you will remember it!) called lottosystems and have now converted the methodology I used into a paperback and lesser priced kindle publication.

This is a genuine book and I am the author (Simon Duringer), for those truly interested in what I achieved in terms of analysis etc since 2008 if you search by name on Amazon you will find the book with limited previews.

Unfortunately for those who aren't aware I gave up my site after 3 very busy years due to the high level of spamming on my own forums, I hope that you will enjoy my book and post any feedback to me via this forum or email. I used to post my successes on the site which number crunched data for 6 global lotteries twice weekly....

Simon D.

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
    Member #76986
    July 10, 2009
    8080 Posts
    Posted: May 3, 2013, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

As the author of the above named book, I would welcome members thoughts and feedback. I used to run the website (hopefully some of you will remember it!) called lottosystems and have now converted the methodology I used into a paperback and lesser priced kindle publication.

This is a genuine book and I am the author (Simon Duringer), for those truly interested in what I achieved in terms of analysis etc since 2008 if you search by name on Amazon you will find the book with limited previews.

Unfortunately for those who aren't aware I gave up my site after 3 very busy years due to the high level of spamming on my own forums, I hope that you will enjoy my book and post any feedback to me via this forum or email. I used to post my successes on the site which number crunched data for 6 global lotteries twice weekly....

Simon D.

Welcome to Lottery Post, Simon!  We hope that you have fun here! Disney

Have you asked Todd about putting your book in the Lottery Book Store?

Click on the "Contact Us" button on the lower left side of this page.

How about sharing a few winning tips from your book? It would be great PR! Thumbs Up

LottoSystems's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg

United Kingdom
      Member #142121
      May 3, 2013
      14 Posts
      Posted: May 4, 2013, 6:48 am - IP Logged

Welcome to Lottery Post, Simon!  We hope that you have fun here! Disney

Have you asked Todd about putting your book in the Lottery Book Store?

Click on the "Contact Us" button on the lower left side of this page.

How about sharing a few winning tips from your book? It would be great PR! Thumbs Up

Thankyou

I have now contacted via the contact us page to enquire about posting links to my author page etc...

In terms of sharing tips and ideas, I am still finding my way around your forum but will certainly join in when I get settled. I quite like a good flutter on pairs and trios and within the book is the national lottery all time pairings table which, if playing on 60:1 odds is generally good at producing returns.

The top 7 pairs in the current table have missed for several draws and would therefore be good for a flutter, I am specifically keeping an eye out on the top performing pair 18 & 44 which have simultaneously appeared in the last 4 draws but not quite managed to come out together yet.... hoping they haven't burnt out with recent appearances!

Simon