Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:09 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Is there anything we can believe in...at least Most of the time?

Topic closed. 13 replies. Last post 4 years ago by phileight.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
Stone Mountain*Georgia
United States
Member #828
November 2, 2002
10491 Posts
Posted: May 9, 2013, 9:56 am - IP Logged

What actually Happens "Most of the time".?....... is a good place to start with any of these games.US Flag

Playing smart... is playing the ODDS ...and playing the odds is playing what happens "Most of the time"

Have we learned? Are we growing here? What's new?     Sssup ?       LOL

Sun Smiley       http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/192693

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

yiot's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
    california
    United States
    Member #69202
    January 6, 2009
    2645 Posts
    Posted: May 9, 2013, 10:01 am - IP Logged

What actually Happens "Most of the time".?....... is a good place to start with any of these games.US Flag

Playing smart... is playing the ODDS ...and playing the odds is playing what happens "Most of the time"

Thanks for sharing the good stuff WIN D  Thumbs Up

nlsa Scisclo

Florida
      United States
      Member #135615
      November 27, 2012
      405 Posts
      Posted: May 9, 2013, 12:58 pm - IP Logged

I've have learned that I can write code that programs out a certain amount of entrohy. I can tell when numbers might be coming up for a column and it's not that hard. Getting those numbers to hit at the same time is a true challenge. I've tried many, many different things but what works for one month doesn't work for the next... It's almost like it's random or something. ;)

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
        Stone Mountain*Georgia
        United States
        Member #828
        November 2, 2002
        10491 Posts
        Posted: May 9, 2013, 2:20 pm - IP Logged

Here's a good"Most of the time" guide post tip which we all should include in our Betting strategy.

Remember this...

Most of the time .... You're gonna LOSE.   Surrender    Thumbs DownTwitchBlue Thinking LOL 

Be prepared to bet at least another day or two .....just in case you are Mortal,incorrect,mistaken,evil  ....wrong.   

Win d    

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
          u$a
          United States
          Member #106665
          February 22, 2011
          19752 Posts
          Posted: May 9, 2013, 2:32 pm - IP Logged

Here's a good"Most of the time" guide post tip which we all should include in our Betting strategy.

Remember this...

Most of the time .... You're gonna LOSE.   Surrender    Thumbs DownTwitchBlue Thinking LOL 

Be prepared to bet at least another day or two .....just in case you are Mortal,incorrect,mistaken,evil  ....wrong.   

Remember this...

Most of the time .... Your gonna LOSE

I Agree! stop your jokin Green laugh

Let it Snow Snowman

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
            Economy class
            Belgium
            Member #123700
            February 27, 2012
            4035 Posts
            Posted: May 9, 2013, 2:52 pm - IP Logged

Pick 3 slogan

WIN EVERY TIME,
            LOOSE HALF OF YOUR MONEY!

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
              Stone Mountain*Georgia
              United States
              Member #828
              November 2, 2002
              10491 Posts
              Posted: May 9, 2013, 6:10 pm - IP Logged

It's a bad idea to play "Most of the time"

****   Odds wise it really is better not to play....slot machines are about 17 times better odds. 

Anyone that beats Pick 3 odds...... even once in awhile are ....pretty good...poor but very good. 

It really is better to set up TRAPS Turkey  rather than play every single day no matter what.

It's better to set up your own rules and just the right conditions.Wait for those windows of opportunity.  Set up limits of play .....and then Stop Stop. Don't chase. 

Win d    

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
                Winning makes me smile.
                bel air maryland
                United States
                Member #90251
                April 24, 2010
                4855 Posts
                Posted: May 9, 2013, 6:37 pm - IP Logged

EXCELLENT THREAD  WinD!!!!

I just read the original link from 4 years ago, there was very good advice there. One "most of the time" I've noticed is this.

When you see a double, take the # from the next day and break it down into pairs. Play them 4 days max, they will often hit

in 2. You can use separate or combined draws. Works either way.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

paurths's avatar - underground
                  Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
                  Belgium
                  Member #19287
                  July 29, 2005
                  2254 Posts
                  Posted: May 10, 2013, 9:26 am - IP Logged

To know what is happening, or what has happened, use diagnostics and statistics.
                  As most of you all know by now, LotSoftPro has been freeware for more than a year. It can be downloaded from my site, along with some other tools, all freeware.
                  I don't know if the parser here will allow my url to be shown 'tho... www.

-->edit: nope, parser doesn't allow...--> w    ww. lott  ery   u s  a.w  s      <-- remove the blanks

It's all free at your disposal Smile

cheers

Ricky

lasas3

An onion a day keeps everyone away!!!

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                    Whiskey Island
                    United States
                    Member #90216
                    April 24, 2010
                    12729 Posts
                    Posted: May 10, 2013, 9:43 am - IP Logged

To know what is happening, or what has happened, use diagnostics and statistics.
                    As most of you all know by now, LotSoftPro has been freeware for more than a year. It can be downloaded from my site, along with some other tools, all freeware.
                    I don't know if the parser here will allow my url to be shown 'tho... www.

-->edit: nope, parser doesn't allow...--> w    ww. lott  ery   u s  a.w  s      <-- remove the blanks

It's all free at your disposal Smile

cheers

Ricky

Paurths ,

Great to see you back on the Site !!! Yes , The LotSoftPro is the Best of the Best for Pick 3 and Pick 4 games people. It is worth havining ,I can't beleieve its Free too..

CW4

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                      u$a
                      United States
                      Member #106665
                      February 22, 2011
                      19752 Posts
                      Posted: May 10, 2013, 2:21 pm - IP Logged

It's a bad idea to play "Most of the time"

****   Odds wise it really is better not to play....slot machines are about 17 times better odds. 

Anyone that beats Pick 3 odds...... even once in awhile are ....pretty good...poor but very good. 

It really is better to set up TRAPS Turkey  rather than play every single day no matter what.

It's better to set up your own rules and just the right conditions.Wait for those windows of opportunity.  Set up limits of play .....and then Stop Stop. Don't chase. 

WIN D, i just wanted to say thank You because of you it made me look at things a whole lot different and now i think i have found the last piece to the whole puzzle !

your awesome.Smiley

Let it Snow Snowman

Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
                        Wyncote,Pa
                        United States
                        Member #3206
                        January 3, 2004
                        60714 Posts
                        Posted: May 10, 2013, 2:31 pm - IP Logged
                        Posted: May 7, 2013, 4:13 am - IP LoggedReplyFavorites

07 13  22  28 38 48 58 66  77  78 89

Missing pairs

digest this
                          Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
                          Wyncote,Pa
                          United States
                          Member #3206
                          January 3, 2004
                          60714 Posts
                          Posted: May 13, 2013, 8:03 pm - IP Logged

United States
                            Member #41846
                            June 23, 2006
                            458 Posts
                            Posted: May 15, 2013, 11:31 am - IP Logged

CARBOB

I was reading the referenced thread and saw the degree of certainty chart. by chance did the original contain the formulas used?  I searched for posts by Thoth and found where he mentioned the charts but the charts are not there.

thanks