Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 10:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What if someone won both??

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 4 years ago by OldSchoolPa.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
AlwaysSunday's avatar - Lottery-028.jpg
Minnesota
United States
Member #140099
March 11, 2013
24 Posts
Posted: May 11, 2013, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

My goal in life is to win multiple Powerball and Megamillions jackpot prizes. About 4. Not even because of the vast wealth that would come with it. But because of the simple fact of how incredibly difficult that would be to accomplish. Yah know, be the guy who knows something you don't. So to speak.

I'm trying to buy happiness, and it's not working.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
    Zeta Reticuli Star System
    United States
    Member #30470
    January 17, 2006
    10351 Posts
    Posted: May 11, 2013, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

The odds have got to be beyond astronomical....but what if someone won both the PB and MM jackpots?? That would be just amazing and super cool if it was you wouldnt you think?

There's a belief among gamblers that you get real lucky just before you're going to die.

Scared

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

OldSchoolPa's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
      Gurnee, Illinois
      United States
      Member #49731
      February 12, 2007
      917 Posts
      Posted: May 11, 2013, 5:35 pm - IP Logged

The only way I could win both would be if the numbers are exactly the same for both games. If that were to occur, I would not have an address for long in the US!  But I would be so content with winning just one that I likely would no longer play anymore except when back in US to obtain entry visas.

Get MONEY!!! Winning a JACKPOT lottery is all the HOPE and CHANGE I desire!!!  NOW give me MONEY!US Flag

The guy who won the presidency in 2008 really won the lottery...he is now millions richer, travels in first class style, and even has a staff that would be the envy of the richest Powerball winner (she has a staff of 2). Every night he goes to sleep, he probably plays the close of Dave Chappelle's Show: I'm rich beyatch!