Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

BestPick Lotto Software

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 4 years ago by SergeM.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
clifford1944's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
Broken Arrow Oklahoma
United States
Member #85721
January 21, 2010
159 Posts
Posted: May 11, 2013, 2:41 pm - IP Logged

Anyone heard of this or used it?  It makes some big claims.See Ya!

Home, home where I wanted to be.

United States
    Member #124493
    March 14, 2012
    7023 Posts
    Posted: May 11, 2013, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

Anyone heard of this or used it?  It makes some big claims.See Ya!

Nope.  I have to introduce my system to the public soon.  So I can make some big claims also!!  And make some moolah at the same time!

Broken Arrow Oklahoma
      United States
      Member #85721
      January 21, 2010
      159 Posts
      Posted: May 11, 2013, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

Thanks LottoBoner for stopping by.  The website is: BestPickLottoSoftware.      com

Take out the spaces before the com.  I am shopping for a pick 3 software but this one does not use past results.  How do you pick3 players operate?  I hate those doubles.  The website says buy the mega and get the pick 3 for free for $15.  I might get it just because it is only the price of a pizza.  I mainly play pick 5 stuff but wonder if pick 3 is more easy pickings.

Florida
        United States
        Member #142141
        May 3, 2013
        169 Posts
        Posted: May 11, 2013, 3:46 pm - IP Logged

Thanks LottoBoner for stopping by.  The website is: BestPickLottoSoftware.      com

Take out the spaces before the com.  I am shopping for a pick 3 software but this one does not use past results.  How do you pick3 players operate?  I hate those doubles.  The website says buy the mega and get the pick 3 for free for $15.  I might get it just because it is only the price of a pizza.  I mainly play pick 5 stuff but wonder if pick 3 is more easy pickings.

Any one using the software listed above?

Thanks,

CK

United States
          Member #124493
          March 14, 2012
          7023 Posts
          Posted: May 11, 2013, 3:49 pm - IP Logged

There are very "good" few pick 3 softwares.  But I do have the luxury of knowing some very good pick 3 players. 

Let me tell you PICK 3 is not easier.  but not unbeatable.   The three different machines is in my estimation is the achilles heal...

However I would save my 15 bucks on the pizza, and go for the steak!

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
            Economy class
            Belgium
            Member #123700
            February 27, 2012
            4035 Posts
            Posted: May 11, 2013, 5:57 pm - IP Logged

I just had a hamburger. Big Smile The pick 3 expectation is loss of 50 %, and I think that Lottoboner thinks that pick 3 cannot be beaten. He wouldn't even agree with a poll asking the question, to be or not to be.

United States
              Member #124493
              March 14, 2012
              7023 Posts
              Posted: May 11, 2013, 6:18 pm - IP Logged

I just had a hamburger. Big Smile The pick 3 expectation is loss of 50 %, and I think that Lottoboner thinks that pick 3 cannot be beaten. He wouldn't even agree with a poll asking the question, to be or not to be.

A hamburger sounds real nice right now. With cheese. 

I think therefore I win.

Overthinking causes loss.

I played serges numbers and got 3/6  six times.

I dont know if I should re-invest in a cheeseburger or more lotto tickets.Crazy

Economy class
                Belgium
                Member #123700
                February 27, 2012
                4035 Posts
                Posted: May 11, 2013, 6:39 pm - IP Logged

Hotdog?

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                  Dump Water Florida
                  United States
                  Member #380
                  June 5, 2002
                  3104 Posts
                  Posted: May 12, 2013, 6:50 am - IP Logged

Interesting web site, the guy is stealing copy right off lotto-logix.com the Pick-3 is the well known and given away free on L-L, If You Can Pick One Pick-3 Number (digit) system, maybe converted to software.  Might make it easier to use the system, you still have to pick what will be one of the winning digits. 

The Pick-6 appears to be a collection of wheels, software loads your number selections on a wheeling "system" you select from a list.

BobP

Broken Arrow Oklahoma
                    United States
                    Member #85721
                    January 21, 2010
                    159 Posts
                    Posted: May 12, 2013, 1:19 pm - IP Logged

"Hotdog"  Yes here at the gas station (Quick trip)  they have a buffalo chicken with chili and cheese for $1.40 and a 32 oz Dr Pepper all for $2.25.  it's a mighty good deal and you can pile onions on it too for free.   Tastes great.  They have several different hot dogs and one is always on sale at 99 cents.  Life is good.

I sent this bestpick person several e-mails about his software there is no response.  Plus the pick 3 seems like it can't be possible.  So my sum total is that it is a scam.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                      United States
                      Member #73904
                      April 28, 2009
                      14903 Posts
                      Posted: May 12, 2013, 1:28 pm - IP Logged

Hamburger?

I thought all you ate was Belgian Waffles over there.

Economy class
                        Belgium
                        Member #123700
                        February 27, 2012
                        4035 Posts
                        Posted: May 12, 2013, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

I am eating Belgian Waffles with strawberries here, only without the waffles!

We also have turbot, caviar, truffles, chocolate, beer, wine, red light district, drugs, churches, woods, sea, ... and ADSL.

Economy class
                          Belgium
                          Member #123700
                          February 27, 2012
                          4035 Posts
                          Posted: May 12, 2013, 2:56 pm - IP Logged

"Hotdog"  Yes here at the gas station (Quick trip)  they have a buffalo chicken with chili and cheese for $1.40 and a 32 oz Dr Pepper all for $2.25.  it's a mighty good deal and you can pile onions on it too for free.   Tastes great.  They have several different hot dogs and one is always on sale at 99 cents.  Life is good.

I sent this bestpick person several e-mails about his software there is no response.  Plus the pick 3 seems like it can't be possible.  So my sum total is that it is a scam.

Talking pick 3 I don't know how you want to eliminate the bank advantage of 50 percent. Anything I read about pick 3 was garbage, unless it was mathematics.