Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 8:51 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

If your close friends read your winning numbers to you- and you suddenly collapsed?

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 4 years ago by noise-gate.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
Bay Area - California
United States
Member #136477
December 12, 2012
4145 Posts
Posted: May 15, 2013, 9:13 pm - IP Logged

What would you expect to happen next? What would you be counting on?

Hallfamily8's avatar - tails
    MD
    United States
    Member #139479
    February 24, 2013
    21 Posts
    Posted: May 15, 2013, 9:19 pm - IP Logged

Hmm ok.. do you mean collapsed with ticket in hand? Lol

Sure.. There's Always a chance..Wink
    Give unto Cesar what is Cesars and give unto God what is Gods

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
      Member #121745
      January 16, 2012
      4965 Posts
      Posted: May 15, 2013, 9:24 pm - IP Logged

My friends would give me some water, tell me to breathe,  put me on  a  stretcher and take me to an attorney's office....then a ride to the lottery office.  lol  Then when I recovered, we would go have chicken pad thai.

J'aime La France.

United States
        Member #130815
        July 25, 2012
        1636 Posts
        Posted: May 16, 2013, 3:15 pm - IP Logged

What would you expect to happen next? What would you be counting on?

Hmmm didnt pass out when they told me my mother was dead....didnt pass out when Doctors told me they couldnt do anything else for my dad and they wanted me to sign a DNR order....didnt faint at any other funerals of my family members....Hmmm dont think Im the pass out type LOL...I'd probaly be like those people you used to see in the old toyota commercials when their vehicle went to the 1 million mile mark....Love my toyota...I mean lottery LOL

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
          Bay Area - California
          United States
          Member #136477
          December 12, 2012
          4145 Posts
          Posted: May 16, 2013, 3:26 pm - IP Logged

Hmmm didnt pass out when they told me my mother was dead....didnt pass out when Doctors told me they couldnt do anything else for my dad and they wanted me to sign a DNR order....didnt faint at any other funerals of my family members....Hmmm dont think Im the pass out type LOL...I'd probaly be like those people you used to see in the old toyota commercials when their vehicle went to the 1 million mile mark....Love my toyota...I mean lottery LOL

No disrespect Bee- but winning the lottery is totally unexpected. Personally l did not pass out when my Father died, we live for a short time then move on.The odds are never in our favor in both instances- but winning a major jp is incredible.