Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 4:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

PB simulator

Topic closed. 24 replies. Last post 4 years ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #128790
June 2, 2012
5431 Posts
Posted: May 17, 2013, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

I ran this until I got a million dollar win. I'm fully aware that some people use strategies and pattern verification to pick numbers. I'm a firm believer any influence, even an ape picking numbers could improve the odds. The only reason most wins are from QPs is because most people choose QPs over self picks. But If the people buying QPs and self picks were at about 50%, my opinion is that the self picks would rule over the long haul. I'm a firm believer in studying short term patterns as the key, not what happened 5 years ago, lol.

Interaction is the key. Without going off the wall I'd like to say this one thing, and one thing only. Everything in the universe is connected no matter the distance.

The point of showing this is basic. It implies the enormous will power or luck, despite the various strategies and pattern verification to win the PB JP. It also implies in my opinion, how people should assess their overall realistic options when choosing which games to play. The reason I only focus on the p-3 is because it's the easiest to win, despite it's 50% payoff. I used to think that was a major player of how well I did, based on the poor payout. But recently it dawned on me. I couldn't believe I didn't think of this earlier. And here it is...It doesn't matter if they paid 1,000 bucks for a straight payday. I still can't get a straight with any system and win 1 grand as a return staying in the profit zone. Not with any system I've seen yet, unless I buy what Peter St. Pierre is using Green laugh

So the moral of the story goes, if one wishes to adhere by it, is that one must choose to conquer small, before attacking the huge. Also, don't play QPs ROFL

Oh BTW, choose p-3 first. Better yet, see how well you do on heads and tails, then move up to pick-3. Green laugh

pb

United States
    Member #128790
    June 2, 2012
    5431 Posts
    Posted: May 17, 2013, 7:09 pm - IP Logged

Ah Ronnie, I see you're finally back. It sucked to get your a$$ handed to you huh?

Remember your blood pressure.Yellow Eyes

United States
      Member #116268
      September 7, 2011
      20244 Posts
      Posted: May 17, 2013, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

Ah Ronnie, I see you're finally back. It sucked to get your a$$ handed to you huh?

Remember your blood pressure.Yellow Eyes

Is that what you think? You must be Lonely. Green laugh

United States
        Member #128790
        June 2, 2012
        5431 Posts
        Posted: May 17, 2013, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

Is that what you think? You must be Lonely. Green laugh

Why is it so difficult for you to spell "Only"?

Do I have to do everything around here?

United States
          Member #116268
          September 7, 2011
          20244 Posts
          Posted: May 17, 2013, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

You must be talking about this....

You are a sad case. I feel sorry for you. I never said rich people are bad, only the elite who ruined millions of lives. But we all know your memory is bad. Maybe you should go back and re-read that thread before you run out of feet to put in your mouth.

Yeah, you really handed it to me.

United States
            Member #116268
            September 7, 2011
            20244 Posts
            Posted: May 17, 2013, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

How did you define "Elite" ?

United States
              Member #128790
              June 2, 2012
              5431 Posts
              Posted: May 17, 2013, 7:23 pm - IP Logged

You must be talking about this....

You are a sad case. I feel sorry for you. I never said rich people are bad, only the elite who ruined millions of lives. But we all know your memory is bad. Maybe you should go back and re-read that thread before you run out of feet to put in your mouth.

Yeah, you really handed it to me.

No, before that. When i posted the link that showed you writing you love rich evil greedy people. Then you twisted it around. Don't let it bother you too much. Stress is not good for the body and mind.

United States
                Member #128790
                June 2, 2012
                5431 Posts
                Posted: May 17, 2013, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

How did you define "Elite" ?

The ruling rich elite moguls. They dictate oil prices, and many other areas of banking, money lending families to governments for wars and black projects. I won't list any names. You already know who they are. Wink

United States
                  Member #116268
                  September 7, 2011
                  20244 Posts
                  Posted: May 17, 2013, 7:29 pm - IP Logged

No, before that. When i posted the link that showed you writing you love rich evil greedy people. Then you twisted it around. Don't let it bother you too much. Stress is not good for the body and mind.

You really handed it to me. Like dragging me by the balls and making my nose bleed right before spitting a luggy in my face, handed it to me. That's why I apologized and said I was wrong. Your my boss now.

United States
                    Member #116268
                    September 7, 2011
                    20244 Posts
                    Posted: May 17, 2013, 7:33 pm - IP Logged

The ruling rich elite moguls. They dictate oil prices, and many other areas of banking, money lending families to governments for wars and black projects. I won't list any names. You already know who they are. Wink

Ok, Im feeling better educated already.

United States
                      Member #128790
                      June 2, 2012
                      5431 Posts
                      Posted: May 17, 2013, 7:33 pm - IP Logged

You really handed it to me. Like dragging me by the balls and making my nose bleed right before spitting a luggy in my face, handed it to me. That's why I apologized and said I was wrong. Your my boss now.

I recall your appology, and it was noted, however, the ending made it rancid. Before reading the ending, I felt as though this was too good to be true, and it was. The ending was, paraphrasing, "I did enjoy watching you go ballistic".

Not quite endearing I must say. lol

United States
                        Member #116268
                        September 7, 2011
                        20244 Posts
                        Posted: May 17, 2013, 7:34 pm - IP Logged

Im feeling sleepy. May I check out for the evening please Only.

United States
                          Member #128790
                          June 2, 2012
                          5431 Posts
                          Posted: May 17, 2013, 7:36 pm - IP Logged

Ok, Im feeling better educated already.

Something finally good came out of this. 

United States
                            Member #128790
                            June 2, 2012
                            5431 Posts
                            Posted: May 17, 2013, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

Im feeling sleepy. May I check out for the evening please Only.

Yes, i approve, as long as you don't argue with yourself while dreaming. Green laugh

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
                              adelaide sa
                              Australia
                              Member #37136
                              April 11, 2006
                              3300 Posts
                              Posted: May 17, 2013, 7:38 pm - IP Logged

I dont think i ever won anything on the sim. Im running it continuous  now, ill say how  many years it  took  to get a win of either of the top 2 prizes.

Ok spell checked and proof read. soz

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297