Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Quick picks or a system.

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 4 years ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Eugene Oregan
United States
Member #128629
May 29, 2012
419 Posts
Posted: May 17, 2013, 7:52 pm - IP Logged

Well the people at work all got a PB pool together and collected $5 each from 22 people including me.  Then handed me the money and said you play it however you want, they know i play and do win on systems when the #s are in the wheels i use.  But $110 will only go so far PB is pretty tough to hit 3 and sometimes even the PB # is pretty tough.  Thought about just quick picks because on wed when i bought the $100 worth of a pretty good system for PB, bought $3 worth of megabucks which is 6/49 i think, and is RNG so dont usually buy them.  Only had 2 of the PB #s so did not win anything, but the QP megabucks tic had 3 on one line and 4 on the next line, free tic and $40.20 for $3 dollars 2 lines for a buck here in Oregan, the ticket had all 6 winning #s between 2 lines amazing!  So what do you think QPs or system or both?  Thanks for the input, God bless and good luck.  dld

germantown md
    United States
    Member #64543
    August 31, 2008
    3771 Posts
    Posted: May 17, 2013, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

pools are  more like quickpicks cos folks will want to put in theirs at some point.when it comes to jackpot games both is good.

Thegee

hush!!!! money is speaking White Bounce

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19817 Posts
      Posted: May 23, 2013, 9:36 am - IP Logged

Well, what was the decision and how did it turn out?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
        Member #124493
        March 14, 2012
        7023 Posts
        Posted: May 23, 2013, 1:38 pm - IP Logged

A quick pick system is good if you win, bad if you lose.

A self pick system is bad if you lose, good if you win.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19817 Posts
          Posted: May 23, 2013, 3:21 pm - IP Logged

A quick pick system is good if you win, bad if you lose.

A self pick system is bad if you lose, good if you win.

You obviously think any system that doesn't win is bad which would include self pick systems that improve your chances of winning if they don't win.

Evil Looking       

Eugene Oregan
            United States
            Member #128629
            May 29, 2012
            419 Posts
            Posted: May 23, 2013, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

Finally did come to a choice, well actually 2.  Used the RNG on LP for 40 sets and ran a small system with 20 final sets.  The best we did was 2 of the 5 winning #s on 4 of the RNGs and 2 winning #s of 12 in the system.  Used 5 different PB #s on all of the 120 sets with no luck.  God bless and good luck.  dld

United States
              Member #124493
              March 14, 2012
              7023 Posts
              Posted: May 24, 2013, 3:30 am - IP Logged

You obviously think any system that doesn't win is bad which would include self pick systems that improve your chances of winning if they don't win.

Obviously any system that didn't win is bad, however any self picks I pick are calculated to have a "lifespan of X many games" for "X many reasons", and when played often have a chance of being won for "X number" of specified distinctions over X amount of time.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19817 Posts
                Posted: May 25, 2013, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

Obviously any system that didn't win is bad, however any self picks I pick are calculated to have a "lifespan of X many games" for "X many reasons", and when played often have a chance of being won for "X number" of specified distinctions over X amount of time.

You must know something I have yet to learn because that has never worked for me.  I name all my play files with two letters for the game and six numbers for the date of the drawing so I know which numbers I played  for each game and drawing and can go back and recheck what ifs.  For example if played tonight's PowerBall game the play file name would be PB052513.

I have occasionally gone back to see if I had played the same numbers some additional drawings if they would have hit and so far they haven't, even the numbers that won never won again.  For that reason once I've played a set of numbers  I'm done with them and pick a new set for the next drawing.

Evil Looking