Welcome Guest
You last visited December 18, 2017, 9:44 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

pick3 NY

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 5 years ago by dr san.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
bgonçalves
Brasil
Member #92564
June 9, 2010
2315 Posts
Posted: May 18, 2013, 12:42 am - IP Logged

Hello, it's just an idea, for those who may be on 5th avenue new york and annotate the corner, a 150 plate cars, but only the last three digits is ok to pick3
Place the 150 notes and choose to play the first 10 numbers, the last 12 numbers and a middle lane of the list more like 15 ok, and play in pick3 = total 27 games,
It is a random game

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
    u$a
    United States
    Member #106665
    February 22, 2011
    19967 Posts
    Posted: May 18, 2013, 12:45 am - IP Logged

Hello, it's just an idea, for those who may be on 5th avenue new york and annotate the corner, a 150 plate cars, but only the last three digits is ok to pick3
    Place the 150 notes and choose to play the first 10 numbers, the last 12 numbers and a middle lane of the list more like 15 ok, and play in pick3 = total 27 games,
    It is a random game

did you ever get anything made

Patriot

United States
      Member #110594
      May 8, 2011
      885 Posts
      Posted: May 19, 2013, 9:03 am - IP Logged

Personally,I usually do that at any airport I am at. I take fight numbers and play pick 4. I usually end up with 824 combinations. sometimes i just go up to strangers in Times Square and and tell them to pick 4 numbers. That works good too. I wait till I have about 275 picks and then go a corner deli. The trick is before you get your tickets there you MUST have a pastrami sandwich on rye with a bag of salt and vingar chips and a diet coke.  DO NOT CHANGE THIS MENU ORDER! Then you must sit by the window and ask anyone if their name is paul. When you have found Paul he must have a birthday on the day you are playing. If he does BINGO! You are sure to have a winner!

Thumbs Up

And they say this game is random?

bgonçalves
        Brasil
        Member #92564
        June 9, 2010
        2315 Posts
        Posted: May 19, 2013, 10:24 am - IP Logged

Hello, flass, okay, we need to have certain criteria, in this type of randomization,
        Then after noting some 150 or more late plate cars, make a list
          And choosing. In three tracks at the beginning middle and end of the list, then see
          If pick3 may have chosen not to have already gone in the last 200 draws, and peers
          Also, if the examples chosen pick3 have left in the last 200 draws
          Temde delete, and other small basic filters. Now a little humor
          Can not ask the car owner has already been fined! Ahhhh!!