Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 2:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

CaLottery Daily 4

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 4 years ago by chrissy16.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
dking777's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg
Burbank CA
United States
Member #131965
August 22, 2012
25 Posts
Posted: May 21, 2013, 12:55 pm - IP Logged

I am having such a winning streak posting photo's of my winnings on another thread - I thought I would post my numbers in advance on a seperate thread.  I have been pulling 4 numbers out of a can and tossing them - and playing the remaining six numbers after they have been wheeled. 

The numbers I am tossing for today's draw (5/21) is 1056.  The numbers I am going to wheel are 234789.  We will see if my 'winning streak' continues with these numbers.  I will play these same numbers until they hit - or 5 days.  Which ever comes first. 

Sincerely, 

David

Nikkicute's avatar - nnjx1k
    Wisconsin
    United States
    Member #123290
    February 17, 2012
    3050 Posts
    Posted: May 26, 2013, 6:40 am - IP Logged

I am having such a winning streak posting photo's of my winnings on another thread - I thought I would post my numbers in advance on a seperate thread.  I have been pulling 4 numbers out of a can and tossing them - and playing the remaining six numbers after they have been wheeled. 

The numbers I am tossing for today's draw (5/21) is 1056.  The numbers I am going to wheel are 234789.  We will see if my 'winning streak' continues with these numbers.  I will play these same numbers until they hit - or 5 days.  Which ever comes first. 

Sincerely, 

David

Oh how nice of you post numbers in advance, that could really help others.

Where are the CA Pick4 PlayersWhat?

This thread should have been serveral pages long by now!!

Doesn't anyone want to win?

David,

Do you have 3 sets of every number in the coffee can?

I see you have been winning on double numbers.

...the secret to Luck is never to trust it...

2012 wins:$20 loss:$200  2013 wins:$100 loss:$270  2014 wins:$360 loss:$273 

2015 wins:$0 loss:$53  2016 Jan $0/$15.00 Feb $0/$2.50 Mar $0/$4.00 April $0/$0 May $0/$0

June $0/$0 July $0/$0 Aug $0/$0 Sep $0/$0 Oct $0/$0

Burbank CA
      United States
      Member #131965
      August 22, 2012
      25 Posts
      Posted: May 26, 2013, 5:53 pm - IP Logged

Sorry I haven't been posting the numbers.  The numbers don't really mean that much to me.  It is a random thing. I play the odds rather than the numbers.

I have a partnership (which has a long story behind) it and the idea of getting the numbers out of can was just to try and open his eyes to the points I was trying to make.  The odds are (using a wheeling system) and wheeling 6 numbers - odds are 1 in 9.3 (10.8%).  My partner has been playing the lottery for years.  I am totally new at it.  I am more grounded in 'logic' and he has the idea 'that luck' has to be on your side. 

I thought I would share a part of my story = to give an idea of where I am coming from.  A couple of years ago - I would have NOT been the type of person to  place bets on the lottery in any way.  I saw an add for the 'replay' game and thought the odds might be better for the replay and the actual play.  So, I thought it would be worth a 'five dollar' donation to the public school systems to get a chance at the second chance.  I had it in the back of my mind that I had a 'slight' chance for a win.  Last October, something reminded me of the 'drawing' I had entered a few years back and I thought I would check on it.  It was time to 'renew' my fantasy dream.  So, I went down to purchase another scratcher - just to get a loser and enter it in the replay. Problem was, I won.  (You can't enter the winners into replay.)  I took the card back to cash in and got another card thinkiing there was no way I could win twice in a roll on the same card.  I went in to donate $5 for the cause and came out with $20 extra bucks in my pocket.  I thought that was how the 'got' you suckered into the game chasing after that million dollar payout.  I had looked up the odds and they were 1 in a million for the big payout.  I walked by a trash can and saw one sitting on top that someone had thrown away.  Rather than get suckered back into the game again - I just picked up the card in the trash to enter it.  The computer rejected and kept telling me I was trying to win a winning card.  I took it to the store and the clerk handed me another $10 bill.  NOW - that was my kind of game.  Pick a card up out the trash and turn it in for free money.  Curiousty got the best of me and every time I saw a card on the ground or in the trash can at the bus stop, or inside the stores I visited - I picked them up.  I was making $100 a week from this - and collecting all kinds of 'free tickets.'  Those are the ones I found the most.  I started searching for the odds on all the scratcher games to see which ones had the best odds. 

About the same time - I went to work on the side for an older guy who wanted to put up an 'ecommerce' site.  I had my own hobby of mainting a site and he asked me to help him and was willing to pay for my time.  I noticed he had 'scratchers' all over his truch and house.  I asked him about it and he said he would pay me to enter his cards for the replay - and said if I found one he had missed (under $100) then I could keep it as a bonus.  I couldn't believe how much he was spending a month on scratchers.  I was finding another $100 a week in his cards.  I was making $200 a week off this little side hobby. 

I found out he was playing the lottery as well.  I asked him how he got his numbers and he said 'quick pick's or birthdays.  I offered to go online and see if I could find out what 'number' for the mega handn't came in yet - that was due - and try and give him a heads up on the mega number.  I felt that was the one number you had to get right to even have a shot at a prize. I researched all the numbers and filled in the ones I felt were 'due' by looking at graphs over the last several years.  I gave him nine numbers and a mega I felt would increase his odds some.  I was so confident in my work I decided to 'donate' $5 myself on them.  We both hit the mega number and some of the lower prizes and won around $400.  He said he had never won that much in 20 years of playing the lottery.  Was it luck?  I don't know.  He made me another offer.  He wanted me to research and get as many numbers as I could.  He offered to pay for all the bets and we would split the winnings for my time.   The partnership got started in Feburary of this year. 

I had NO idea what I was doing.  It was all new to me - and what did I have to lose?  Nothing.  He was putting up all the money.  (He felt I was some sort of genisus because I could use the computer. He is an older guy and computer intimidate him.)  I had already done my homework for the scratchers. (That is how I found this forum.  I came here looking for information on the scratcher gameBy the way - I found out that there are usally 5 million enteries into the replay game - making the odds five time worse than nomal game play.)   

I was in retail for 15 years and a number cruncher trying to get profits up for P&L statements.  That is how I approached the 'lottery' draws.  I set up a spreadsheet in Feburary and started playing the Daily 3 with monopoly money trying to do 'test' runs.  (I had given up on the Fantasy 5.  No matter how I added it up - it was still impossible odds - unless you like getting alot free QP's.)  He only wanted to spend a few dollars on the Daily 3 because the payout wasn't all that good.  I told him he had to be willing to 'bet big' to win big -- but the odds were way better.   It was his money and I couldn't bet outside the limits he set for me. 

I was still picking up the discarded scratchers on the side - and had a few of the $5 and $10 free tickets.  I asked the clerk if I could use them to play the Daily 4.  He said he didn't care as long as it was a lottery ticket.  (Some clerks will and some will not.)  I had been trying to convince my partner to up the bet for the longest.  The most he would let me bet was $5 - which - I thought was a losing bet.  I told him if we added up all the 'losing' bets over the last two weeks and took a shot at the payoff - it would increase our odds dramatically.  He was stubborn in is old habits - and 20 years of loser mentaltiy.  So, I purchased a $15 ticket on March 23rd as my own bet and was dancing around when it proved my point on my first 'side' bet.  We were in the hole so deep due to his 'habits' that I felt there was no way out.  This gave me hope that there was a game that could profit, pay off - and dig us out of the hole. 

The second piece of advise that I gave him - that he didn't follow was - once you started bettting $15 - you couldn't stop - and you couldn't miss a day.  He would give me the bet money - a little at a time and started missing days on the bets.  (He was getting disappointed in losing 9 games in a row.)  You are going to have nine losses for every win.  ($200 - the $15 bet is a $185 profit that pays for the losses.)  He missed a couple of days - so - I put my own money in on a personal bet and BAMM!  I finally hit what I was aiming for.  The Straight/Box.  That is the true gamble in the Daily 4.  To keep yourself in the game long enough to take chances on the 'big jackpot' of a 'straight/box' payout - in my opinion.   He missed out on that day on a $2000 payout - because he hadn't restocked the betting pool which had been depleated because he was blinded by the Mega Jackpot prize thinking that was the better bet.   I kept trying to tell him luck had nothing to do with it.  I was aiming at the odds and odds were - if we kept hitting on $15 enough to replenish the betting and taking a chance on the 'straight/box' half the time - odds were - we would hit sooner or later.  I desolved the partnership and told him if he wanted to reinvest - it would be a 50/50 partnership up front - and we were NOT going to bet on the losing Mega games until we had doubled our money so - the winnings from the Dailiy 4 could finance the impossible 'long shot' odds on the mega number games.

I have told him the $15 bet is like a 'dog chasing his tail.'  It is only good enough to replensh the 'betting' pool.  To get ahead of the game - you have to have a different strategy to take you up a tier when you hit and try and increase the bet to increase your odds.  To me - the numbers chosen for the day have nothing to do with the odds.  The numbers are supposed be from a 'random' draw.  With the monopoly game - if I got stuck in a pattern of trying to pick 'hot' or 'cold' or 'due' numbers - my 'hit/miss' ratio would take a nose dive.

I still like having a 'partner' I have to talk to before I place the bets.  It is like a marriage - and two heads are better than one.  If was to give out advice for players - that would be my first and foremost advise.  Don't play the game alone.  Get someone to stand over your shoulder and question your strategy so you have to prove your methods work to someone outside yourself.  Just like a marriage - you have to be in it for the long haul and make a commitment to it. 

Picking 4 numbers out of a jar was just a method to 'prove a point' to my partner.  What numbers you choose to play for the day don't effect the odds. The strategy is NOT in the numbers you pick as much as it is in how much you bet and who long your willing to stay with that patter for the 'odds' to kick in your favor.   I finally convinced my partner that the $15 bet is a losing bet if we stick with it - and that it is time to move up to the next tier and bet the next level of play - which is wheeling 8 numbers rather than 6 numbers.  Instead of 1 in 10 odds - we are now aiming at 1 in 3 odds.  That is 3 losses for every win.  The real bet is on 'doubles' verses 'non-repeating' numbers and trying to hit those 'doubles' since they are the bigger payoff - and the odds of hitting a 'straight/box' on the double place is half of what they are for 'non-repeats.'  (24 way you have a 4% chance and in a 12 way - you have an 8% chance.) 

So - I have finnaly moved up to the tier I have been aiming for.  I no longer play 6 numbers (or 15 different combinations.)  I have moved up to 8 numbers (or 70 different combinations) for non-repeats.  I still only play 6 numbers for the 'doubles' which is 60 combinations. 

The doubles for the month are on a roll.  They are hitting at 52% when they are only projected to be at 43% theoritcally.  The Non-repeats are hitting at 40% when they are projected to be at  .50%.  The 'double-double' hasn't hit for awhile.  My Partner wants to be heavely on the 'doubles' because they are hitting so hard - but I keep telling him the 'non-repeats' are about to make a comeback and catch back up.  So, my bet is on the 'non-repeats' tonight. I no longer use the 'coffee can' to pick the numbers.  I can't let go of my method of studying the patterns and choosing my own numbers to play. 

My bet is against the "1" and "7" hitting tonight - since the "1" has came in the last five draws and as doubles on the last draw.  It is time for that one to step aside and make room for the rest of the numbers.  (But - I could be wrong. It wouldn't be the first time.)  Both 1 and 7 are the hottest numbers this month and I think they are 'too hot' - so that is why I am wheeling all the other numbers for 'non-repeats' tonight.  Since I had a hit last night- I can afford to buy insuracne and wheel some 'doubles' - just in case they come in again. If I do - the two numbers I drew "out of the can" are 0 and 2 - so 0-2-1-7 will not get wheelled into the combinations. 

I am betting 1 and 7 don't come in on the 'non-repeats.

I am bettting that 0-2-1-7 don't come in 'if' the doubles hit ----- again tonight. 

Dave

Burbank CA
        United States
        Member #131965
        August 22, 2012
        25 Posts
        Posted: May 26, 2013, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

Hi Nikkicute, 

The 'four' missing numbers that didn't get wheeled yesterday - came out of the can.  I use a 'wheel' generator.  You place the 'six' numbers into a box and click on rather or not you want 'non-repeats' - 'doubles' - 'double-doubles' - 'triples' or quad's produced from the 6 numbers you put into the box.  What ever you check is the combinations it will give you.  If you choice only to wheel 'non-repeats' - it will 'spit' out 15 different combinaitons with all possible 'box' comibinations for those 6 numbers.   If choose only to have the doubles produced from the generator - it will kick out 60 different combinations.  If you choose both - then it will kick out all possible 75 combinations from those six numbers.  It gets expensive if you wheel in the others.  (Double-doubles, triples and quads.)  They only come in 8% of the time and (to me) not worth it to bet on. 

Yesterday - I didn't want to bet on doubles.  My partner is the one who wanted to bet on doubles since they are on a roll.  We haven't been able to afford betting on 'doubles' in the past.  (Or, he didn't want to - because it was such a big bet.)  So - he did an about face on me.  That is the only reason I played doubles yesterday.  I have been trying to talk him into placing the high bet for weeks.  I keep thinking the 'non-repeats' are about to go on an 8-day run.  (They have a history of this in the past.) 

I keep track of everything.  I have 6 different 'random' coulums I put into my spreadsheet.  I am out to check the odds on 'random' numbers.  I have four colums of 'random' 4 numbers.  They are all running about the same - expect for the 'delay' coulum - which is what I was playing for the last 10 days.  The 'delay' coulum is playing the same numbers over and over again - until they hit - rather than playing different numbers each day from the jar.  That coulum only has hits for the month. 

The 1-0-5-6 got taken out of rotation because I started 'wheeling' 8 numbers on Friday when I convinced my partner that playing 8 numbers would get more hits.  I added the "1" and "0" on Friday and 1439 came in.  If I hadn't added those two numbers - we would have missed.  Instead of 'losing' $15, we gained $126 by adding those 2 numbers which cost us $55 more to bet.  I keep telling my partner that my homework and 'monopoly' game plays has proven to me time and time again - that in order to win big - you got be willing to 'bet big' and when you lose - roll with the punches and wait it out for the next big hit.  It cost more - but - my statistics show - you win more. 

Dave

Burbank CA
          United States
          Member #131965
          August 22, 2012
          25 Posts
          Posted: May 26, 2013, 6:45 pm - IP Logged

May 26th 

Here is the list of 8 Numbers I just filled out playslips for - for "non-repeating" in case anyone doesn't know where to access a 'wheel' generator. The numbers wheeled are 

468953-02.     Missing numbers are <1-7>

4689, 4685, 4683, 4680, 4682,

4695, 4693, 4690, 4692, 4653,

4650, 4652, 4630, 4632, 4602

4895, 4893, 4890, 4892, 4853,

4850, 4852, 4830, 4832, 4802,

4953, 4950, 4952, 4930, 4932,

4902, 4530, 4532, 4502, 4302,

6895, 6893, 6890, 6892, 6853,

6850, 6852, 6830, 6832, 6802,

6953, 6950, 6952, 6930, 6932,

6902, 6530, 6532, 6502, 6302,

8953, 8950, 8952, 8930, 8932,

8902, 8530, 8532, 8502, 8302,

9530, 9532, 9502, 9302, 5302

I still haven't decided if I want to buy 'insurance' and pay 'doubles' on the side - just in case. 

Dave

Nikkicute's avatar - nnjx1k
            Wisconsin
            United States
            Member #123290
            February 17, 2012
            3050 Posts
            Posted: May 26, 2013, 8:06 pm - IP Logged

Thanks dking777 for giving me the background story of how you came to play

the lotto and joining Lottery Post, I read every word of itSmiley

You and your partner are an interesting team lol

Hope you two hit it Big in Pick4.

Now wheeling is another trick I have to learn how to do besides spreadsheets.

...the secret to Luck is never to trust it...

2012 wins:$20 loss:$200  2013 wins:$100 loss:$270  2014 wins:$360 loss:$273 

2015 wins:$0 loss:$53  2016 Jan $0/$15.00 Feb $0/$2.50 Mar $0/$4.00 April $0/$0 May $0/$0

June $0/$0 July $0/$0 Aug $0/$0 Sep $0/$0 Oct $0/$0

Burbank CA
              United States
              Member #131965
              August 22, 2012
              25 Posts
              Posted: May 26, 2013, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

Yes, wheeling was a very appealing idea when I first came across it. There is a section here for platuium and gold members that has a wheel systerm for the pick 3 and 4 as well as the pick five plus mega.  I read someone else's opinion about using a wheel for the lotteries that use the 'mega' ball such as SuperLotto, MegaMillions and Powerball and his opinion was that 'wheeling' your numbers didn't increase your odds of winning the jackpot anymore than buying 'quickpicks.'  I went to work testing that theory over and over again with 'mock' games.  In over 2000 simulated 'games' - I have yet to hit a jackpot combination - and I was wheeling as much as 5000 combinations at a time.  The odds are astronmical and it is hard to chip away the odds and get them stacked in your favor.  (Well - you could buy a 'million' tickets and you might get your odds down to 1 in 175.) But if I had a 'million dollars' to blow on lottery tickets - I wouldn't need to play the lottery in the first place.  Smile

The pick 3 and pick 4 is a different story and using a wheel (in my opinion)  does help increase your odds since there are only 10 numbers. 

I played for a month without spending any money on actual tickets.  You could track it in a journal or notebook and use monopoply money to get the feel for it before jumping in.   I am still reletively a 'newbie' at this and may be rolling on 'beginners luck' which may dry and and leave me 'breaking even' before it is over.  No matter, it is fun to play as long as you keep a level head and not get carried away. 

Wishing you the best of luck in your own game. 

Dave

Burbank CA
                United States
                Member #131965
                August 22, 2012
                25 Posts
                Posted: May 26, 2013, 9:13 pm - IP Logged

I was looking through the fourm and found the 'mystical' section.  This part of the story probally belongs there but I left it out because there is a mystical aspect. I have a spritual belief system and when I was rubbing shoulders with this 'new-found' friend I was concerened about the 'gambling' thing.  I think there is a difference between 'responsible' playing and playing 'iresponsably.'  I was looking for a 'diplomatic' way to tell him - I felt he was 'throwing' his hard earned money away. 

One night - I had a dream and it was beyond 'fanatasy' and crossed over into a 'spiritual theme' based projection.  When I woke up - I was telling him how some older woman who was admired beyond - had took me to the side and whispered something in my ear.  There was a large group of people asking what she had told me after she left and making a big deal about having 'audience' with this 'reclusive' 'like queen' or 'star' or celebraty.  In this dream, when the people in it asked me what she had whipered into my ear -

I told them, 'I think she was tryig to tell me the time. She said something about paitence and time.  I think she was trying to say it was 7:31. She was telling me it was time to do something.  What? I am not sure.  73 something. Some about time and the week ending.  I am not sure what she was saying in English."    

What she told me didn't make sense because it was a 'spirituall tone' and I had to interpret it into an Englighs format and it was more like a riddle.  All I could  can make of it is 7 3 something and proof was in the pudding."   Everyone started gasping and telling me Lady Luck had shinnned a light on me and I didn't even know it.  When I told this dream to my friend - he said it sounded like a Daily 3 number.  So - I went down and played 7-3-1.  I can tell you the date.  It was Sun, Sep 23, 2012.  0-7-3 came in that morning.  I thought maybe 'lady luck' had said 730 won instead of 73 one.  Sat, Sep 29, 2012  7-3-1?.   This supposed 'lady luck 'had said something about a week and having paitence.  The keyword was paitence. 

That is what got me started thinking there was something to it and that 'lady luck' was giving me a 'head start' - or 'heads up.' 

Crazy dream though. 

Dave

deja vu's avatar - 20161202 185005.jpg

United States
                  Member #75453
                  June 3, 2009
                  13224 Posts
                  Posted: May 26, 2013, 10:41 pm - IP Logged

May 26th 

Here is the list of 8 Numbers I just filled out playslips for - for "non-repeating" in case anyone doesn't know where to access a 'wheel' generator. The numbers wheeled are 

468953-02.     Missing numbers are <1-7>

4689, 4685, 4683, 4680, 4682,

4695, 4693, 4690, 4692, 4653,

4650, 4652, 4630, 4632, 4602

4895, 4893, 4890, 4892, 4853,

4850, 4852, 4830, 4832, 4802,

4953, 4950, 4952, 4930, 4932,

4902, 4530, 4532, 4502, 4302,

6895, 6893, 6890, 6892, 6853,

6850, 6852, 6830, 6832, 6802,

6953, 6950, 6952, 6930, 6932,

6902, 6530, 6532, 6502, 6302,

8953, 8950, 8952, 8930, 8932,

8902, 8530, 8532, 8502, 8302,

9530, 9532, 9502, 9302, 5302

I still haven't decided if I want to buy 'insurance' and pay 'doubles' on the side - just in case. 

Dave

May 26 | Winning Numbers |  0605  doubles

Burbank CA
                    United States
                    Member #131965
                    August 22, 2012
                    25 Posts
                    Posted: May 26, 2013, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

Yeap - and I am kicking myself in the behind for not playing doubles tonight but - my bet was on 'non-repeating.  If I had played doubles - the box would have paid off $1032.  I have never seen a boxed double pay off like that before.  The system I use - that number would have fell into the ''straight/box' play - so - I only missed out on a $512 boxonly payout.  Big Smile 

What is up with these Dang Doubles this month on the Daily 4? 

I think I am just going to start betting on them both every day now.   

Dave

United States
                      Member #129868
                      June 30, 2012
                      2452 Posts
                      Posted: May 27, 2013, 12:00 am - IP Logged

Daily 4

5/27/13 Evening Key(s)

United States
                        Member #129868
                        June 30, 2012
                        2452 Posts