Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

are u pressured to make something out of nothing

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 4 years ago by csample76.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #87423
February 24, 2010
93 Posts
Posted: May 21, 2013, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

these jobs all offer me low pay and dont think much of me. im tired of being pressured to make something out of nothing. others are being help and have an advantadge, the wealth and determination factor is not correct. many of us have tried to change the money system through the lottery or seeking a newspaper or website an d it doesnt give me desirab.e results. the blockers are excelling or im glad tnat u are not advancing or happy. people are being wrongfully judge

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34126 Posts
    Posted: May 21, 2013, 10:16 pm - IP Logged

these jobs all offer me low pay and dont think much of me. im tired of being pressured to make something out of nothing. others are being help and have an advantadge, the wealth and determination factor is not correct. many of us have tried to change the money system through the lottery or seeking a newspaper or website an d it doesnt give me desirab.e results. the blockers are excelling or im glad tnat u are not advancing or happy. people are being wrongfully judge

I hope you get a bettter Job think Possitive and something good will happen..... you think possitive there will be possitive that is what I was told. Now as far as the Lottery it is all about Luck so good Luck to you.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

United States
      Member #87423
      February 24, 2010
      93 Posts
      Posted: May 21, 2013, 11:29 pm - IP Logged

is not luck. many people from this site knows the secret to winning the games and how money operates. if those who know how to get money and dont share . they need for themselves. i want a society without money and worth and competition.