Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 8:34 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Tonight's Winning Numbers For Sweden Lotto

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 4 years ago by CajunWin4.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Abdi's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
Nairobi
Kenya
Member #64806
September 8, 2008
161 Posts
Posted: May 22, 2013, 5:54 am - IP Logged

This post is only for brave men.the boys should not participate.

so you you think you have the best system!

write the name of the game,and one line only.:

Mine:Tonight winning numbers!for the draw of Wednesday 22/May/2013

The time in sweden right now is few minutes past 2:00pm (Draw to be done 8:00pm sweden time)

Sweden Lotto 7/35

Gaurrantted minimum of 3 number match in just this one line only.

I Agree!

There are no born heroes or winners........it takes a hammer a chisel,a vision and a will to suffer the blows and be carved into one!..........

Nairobi
    Kenya
    Member #64806
    September 8, 2008
    161 Posts
    Posted: May 22, 2013, 6:05 am - IP Logged

Please do not copy and play my winning numbers,the numbers above are tireless and extreme hardwork research for the past 6 months.Thank you

I Agree!

There are no born heroes or winners........it takes a hammer a chisel,a vision and a will to suffer the blows and be carved into one!..........

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
      Kunming
      China
      Member #57910
      January 23, 2008
      3626 Posts
      Posted: May 22, 2013, 6:25 am - IP Logged

What's the point of this thread? If you want someone to help you in picking numbers, maybe you should change your first post and your attitude.

Play to win!

United States
        Member #128790
        June 2, 2012
        5431 Posts
        Posted: May 22, 2013, 7:38 am - IP Logged

The time in sweden right now is few minutes past 2:00pm (Draw to be done 8:00pm sweden time)

Sweden Lotto 7/35

Guarantee?  Lurking

Lots of people put their foot in their mouths making bold statements like "Guarantee".

My favorites are the ones who claim to know the exact date of the end of the world. Green laugh

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
          Texas
          United States
          Member #55889
          October 23, 2007
          5749 Posts
          Posted: May 22, 2013, 8:18 am - IP Logged

Please do not copy and play my winning numbers,the numbers above are tireless and extreme hardwork research for the past 6 months.Thank you

I can absolutely positively GUARANTEE I will not copy and play your winning numbers.

Why???

Because they most likely aren't winning numbers.

And I don't play the Sweden lottery.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

Nairobi
            Kenya
            Member #64806
            September 8, 2008
            161 Posts
            Posted: May 22, 2013, 12:20 pm - IP Logged

OVER THE PAST 10 YEARS Todd,Perdue,Lucky and myself Have been asking lottery fans here at LP "not to critize someone's opinion" 

If your not comfortable with this thread just start your own thread.

basically what we are trying to do here at LP is to come up with a winning strategy that will help us beat the lottery,because lottery game operators are making billions in profit just because you and I always fail to win.

I Agree!

Nairobi
              Kenya
              Member #64806
              September 8, 2008
              161 Posts
              Posted: May 22, 2013, 12:45 pm - IP Logged

@ jackpotismine

THE POINT OF THIS THREAD SIR,IS TO SHOWCASE THE BRILLIANT SKILL'S OF LOTTERYPOST MEMBERS,

BECAUSE HERE IS THE ONLY PLACE TO GET LOTTERY EXPERT'S.

I Personlly know of a member here who makes $ 20,000 to $ 50,000 per week in just playing a  specific method.

while others go without even without winning $ 2 for nearly one month.

basically what I am trying to say is "you can win the lottery using a particulay system"

to prove it I have post my predictions before the drawing time.

did you undertstand that Sir?

I Agree!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19894 Posts
                Posted: May 22, 2013, 12:46 pm - IP Logged

OVER THE PAST 10 YEARS Todd,Perdue,Lucky and myself Have been asking lottery fans here at LP "not to critize someone's opinion" 

If your not comfortable with this thread just start your own thread.

basically what we are trying to do here at LP is to come up with a winning strategy that will help us beat the lottery,because lottery game operators are making billions in profit just because you and I always fail to win.

Check the prediction board, some members have already matched all the winning numbers in several games but gone unnoticed because of the numbers of predictions they make every day.  They also haven't asked anyone to respect their hard work by not playing their picks.  I assume if they felt that way they wouldn't post anything.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Nairobi
                  Kenya
                  Member #64806
                  September 8, 2008
                  161 Posts
                  Posted: May 22, 2013, 12:59 pm - IP Logged

Check the prediction board, some members have already matched all the winning numbers in several games but gone unnoticed because of the numbers of predictions they make every day.  They also haven't asked anyone to respect their hard work by not playing their picks.  I assume if they felt that way they wouldn't post anything.

@ rjoh

it's very difficult to match all the 7 numbers,but it's much easier to match pick 5 lottery.

again it's different when you can match 5 numbers in 50 games

and you match 7 numbers by just playing one game like I did.

Again,it's higly likely that they used dumb luck to match the 5 numbers,becuase if they could have used skill's they could have matched 5 numbers in every lottery drawings!

I hope your getting my points.Because I know your among the best lottery experts that we are lucky to have here in LP Mr Rjoh.

I Agree!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19894 Posts
                    Posted: May 22, 2013, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

@ jackpotismine

THE POINT OF THIS THREAD SIR,IS TO SHOWCASE THE BRILLIANT SKILL'S OF LOTTERYPOST MEMBERS,

BECAUSE HERE IS THE ONLY PLACE TO GET LOTTERY EXPERT'S.

I Personlly know of a member here who makes $ 20,000 to $ 50,000 per week in just playing a  specific method.

while others go without even without winning $ 2 for nearly one month.

basically what I am trying to say is "you can win the lottery using a particulay system"

to prove it I have post my predictions before the drawing time.

did you undertstand that Sir?

"I Personlly know of a member here who makes $ 20,000 to $ 50,000 per week in just playing a  specific method."

If that's true then it's one of the world's best kept secret because usually if someone wins a lottery or  makes a decent amount of money playing some one suspect it and it's not long before a news story appears about them as it did with the Michigan couple who were spending $300K when ever the Massachusetts Windfall game had its roll down events.  As too the two guys in West Virginia who played the same winning PB combination six time and won six millions dollars.  There are many such stories out there to be found by just doing a search.

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19894 Posts
                      Posted: May 22, 2013, 1:49 pm - IP Logged

@ rjoh

it's very difficult to match all the 7 numbers,but it's much easier to match pick 5 lottery.

again it's different when you can match 5 numbers in 50 games

and you match 7 numbers by just playing one game like I did.

Again,it's higly likely that they used dumb luck to match the 5 numbers,becuase if they could have used skill's they could have matched 5 numbers in every lottery drawings!

I hope your getting my points.Because I know your among the best lottery experts that we are lucky to have here in LP Mr Rjoh.

It's hard to match all the winning numbers in any game, even a pick5.  If you're playing a pick7 game, you probably won't have any competition since I've not read of many members playing such games.  If you were posting winning predictions for PB and MM, that would be a different story.

Evil Looking       

Nairobi
                        Kenya
                        Member #64806
                        September 8, 2008
                        161 Posts
                        Posted: May 22, 2013, 2:42 pm - IP Logged

Sweden Lotto 7/35

perfect! the results are in:-

2,3,15,21,25,26,27 Bonus balls 6,14,18,34

matched:1 main winner and 1 bonus ball

6,13,15,20,27,32,34 Bonus balls 1,5,10,33

matched:4 Main winners and 1 bonus ball

Amazing!

what if i could have played just the line in 10,000 combinations?

I could have won 4 numbers winX 10,000/=

it could have been estitmated win of $ 20,000/=

NOW YOU SEE?LOTTERY WINNING NUMBERS CAN BE PREDICTED!,I am sure if I continue with the same hardwork I can help many loosers to become winners!

Remember this is a pick 7 lottery game and it's the hardest to win!

Can you do the same?in any lottery? remember the rules: play only one combination,you must get aminimum 3 number's match.

start a new thread,and post before drawing time.

I Agree!

United States
                          Member #128790
                          June 2, 2012
                          5431 Posts
                          Posted: May 22, 2013, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

perfect! the results are in:-

2,3,15,21,25,26,27 Bonus balls 6,14,18,34

matched:1 main winner and 1 bonus ball

6,13,15,20,27,32,34 Bonus balls 1,5,10,33

matched:4 Main winners and 1 bonus ball

Amazing!

what if i could have played just the line in 10,000 combinations?

I could have won 4 numbers winX 10,000/=

it could have been estitmated win of $ 20,000/=

NOW YOU SEE?LOTTERY WINNING NUMBERS CAN BE PREDICTED!,I am sure if I continue with the same hardwork I can help many loosers to become winners!

Remember this is a pick 7 lottery game and it's the hardest to win!

Can you do the same?in any lottery? remember the rules: play only one combination,you must get aminimum 3 number's match.

start a new thread,and post before drawing time.

Well, I guess I'm the one to put my foot in my mouth. Great job!

Unless this was a lucky break, I'd say you have a great system.

I wouldn't count the number 1 as a win because it showed in the bonus balls. Unless you picked the 1 specifically to be in the bonus zone, you wouldn't have won. I don't know how that game works, so maybe I'll have to go their site and see. 

How much would you make winning just 4 numbers, 6-15-20-32?

Nairobi
                            Kenya
                            Member #64806
                            September 8, 2008
                            161 Posts
                            Posted: May 22, 2013, 3:32 pm - IP Logged

Number 1 most of the time appears on the main winning number,and in a nother draw I could have won 5 numbers Match.

I therefore did not claim it as a winner in this drawings,that is why I said I won 4 number match prize.

official website is www.svenskaspel.se

4 number match is the minimum prize,and the prize change's from drawing's to drawings' estimated $ 4 to $ 7

I Agree!

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
                              Whiskey Island
                              United States
                              Member #90216
                              April 24, 2010
                              12808 Posts
                              Posted: May 22, 2013, 3:41 pm - IP Logged

Resultat Lotto Onsdag på Svenska Spel

Rätt rad Lotto 1 - OnsdagSök efter tidigare resultat 
                              Vecka 21 2013-05-22

Rätt rad:  2  3  15  21  25  26  27

Tilläggsnummer:  6  14  18  34

Utdelning
                               7 rättJackpot
                               6 rätt + tillägg 12 st 33 427 kr
                               6 rätt 71 st 3 295 kr
                               5 rätt 3 604 st 111 kr
                               4 rätt 55 546 st 20 kr