Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:36 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

i just read on (ebay) a system

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 4 years ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
macon
United States
Member #80716
October 3, 2009
94 Posts
Posted: May 22, 2013, 1:27 pm - IP Logged

gauranteed to win 5 outof 6 or your money back, i know thats crazy otherwise everyone would be winning i just would like to know the premise for that system if its out there or even one thats close, and how could the seller gaurantee that, unless of course your spending thousands of dollars, which would defeat imho the whole premise for making a profit,j4

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
    Member #9517
    December 10, 2004
    1272 Posts
    Posted: May 22, 2013, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

If they got a guarantee like that, why do they even sell it? They should keep it to themselves.

Canada
      Member #138493
      January 28, 2013
      627 Posts
      Posted: May 22, 2013, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

If they got a guarantee like that, why do they even sell it? They should keep it to themselves.

True..yes, why would they sell it if they could make thousands over and over ? but also i don't think that you can make guarantees.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
        Dump Water Florida
        United States
        Member #380
        June 5, 2002
        3102 Posts
        Posted: May 23, 2013, 7:28 am - IP Logged

gauranteed to win 5 outof 6 or your money back, i know thats crazy otherwise everyone would be winning i just would like to know the premise for that system if its out there or even one thats close, and how could the seller gaurantee that, unless of course your spending thousands of dollars, which would defeat imho the whole premise for making a profit,j4

The best thing about my system is I've already done all the work for you! You will be given all the combinations that guarantee you odds of winning a prize to be 1 in 5 for any Pick 6 game anywhere.  My system is very affordable and very easy to play!  You don't need any computer or mathematical knowledge to apply it.  So easy that anyone can use it!  You don't need to spend big money to play it.  You can play effectively for as little as $6.00.  And the best part, my system is guaranteed to match 5 numbers in any pick 6 lottoYou will win much more than just 5 numbers!  You will win multiple times matching 3, 4, 5 and even 6 numbers!

The guy is all over the place.  To me he doesn't appear to be offering a guaranteed 5 out of 6 win, only a match meaning 5 of the winning numbers among all played.  After all he does say he guarantees you odds of winning a prize to be 1 in 5.  That suggests a 3 if wheel with 20% coverage.  The only way I know to guarantee 5 numbers in a Pick-6 game is to be playing say 48 of the 49 numbers.  Then he says you can play effectively for as little as $6.00 guess that would be a 6/36 game as you'd need $8.00 to play 48 numbers at 6 numbers per line.

A 20%(48,6,3,6)=10 wheel is pretty affordable, but I doubt that 1 in 5 win is going to be better then 3 numbers unless you are very lucky.

BobP

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
          Kunming
          China
          Member #57910
          January 23, 2008
          3626 Posts
          Posted: May 23, 2013, 7:33 am - IP Logged

Why buy a system when all you need is here.

Play to win!

ameriken's avatar - 33ojew2
            Denver, Co
            United States
            Member #103046
            December 29, 2010
            546 Posts
            Posted: May 23, 2013, 11:36 am - IP Logged

And this amazing system that is guaranteed to win all this money is only $9.95.

Now who here, if you had a system that was so great that was making you all this money, would sell it for just $9.95 (if you'd even sell it at all?).

Give someone a fish and feed them for a day. Teach them to use the internet and they won't bother you for weeks. 

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19816 Posts
              Posted: May 23, 2013, 8:01 pm - IP Logged

The best thing about my system is I've already done all the work for you! You will be given all the combinations that guarantee you odds of winning a prize to be 1 in 5 for any Pick 6 game anywhere.  My system is very affordable and very easy to play!  You don't need any computer or mathematical knowledge to apply it.  So easy that anyone can use it!  You don't need to spend big money to play it.  You can play effectively for as little as $6.00.  And the best part, my system is guaranteed to match 5 numbers in any pick 6 lottoYou will win much more than just 5 numbers!  You will win multiple times matching 3, 4, 5 and even 6 numbers!

The guy is all over the place.  To me he doesn't appear to be offering a guaranteed 5 out of 6 win, only a match meaning 5 of the winning numbers among all played.  After all he does say he guarantees you odds of winning a prize to be 1 in 5.  That suggests a 3 if wheel with 20% coverage.  The only way I know to guarantee 5 numbers in a Pick-6 game is to be playing say 48 of the 49 numbers.  Then he says you can play effectively for as little as $6.00 guess that would be a 6/36 game as you'd need $8.00 to play 48 numbers at 6 numbers per line.

A 20%(48,6,3,6)=10 wheel is pretty affordable, but I doubt that 1 in 5 win is going to be better then 3 numbers unless you are very lucky.

BobP

I already have a similar system, the only problem is matching 2of6 doesn't play anything but if it paid $10, I would be breaking even most of the time and making money the rest.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19816 Posts
                Posted: May 24, 2013, 7:54 am - IP Logged

And this amazing system that is guaranteed to win all this money is only $9.95.

Now who here, if you had a system that was so great that was making you all this money, would sell it for just $9.95 (if you'd even sell it at all?).

What are your options if the guaranteed is no good?  File a $1000 lawsuit to your $9.95 back?

Guaranteed on lottery software that cost less than it cost to sue aren't worth the paper they are written on.

Evil Looking       

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
                  Dallas, Texas
                  United States
                  Member #4549
                  May 2, 2004
                  1659 Posts
                  Posted: May 24, 2013, 8:47 am - IP Logged

BobP

The guarantee is worth less than the system. Effectively there is none.  Agree with BobP, it sounds too much like a wheel to be anything else. The fact that it works with any 6 ball game tells you you're picking a subset of numbers from the whole.

The problem with the guarantee is there is no set time frame. How long do you have to play this system before the guarantee kicks in?

Notice the seller says you can play effectively for $6. He doesn't say his system costs only $6 to play.

Not to push BobP's excellent site but you'll find free wheels there and plenty of info on types and how to use them. (Blush BobP). 

G

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

Sunny California
                    United States
                    Member #40295
                    May 31, 2006
                    7712 Posts
                    Posted: May 24, 2013, 11:23 am - IP Logged

I bought this years ago...can't believe that's still on there,lol. Seeing as I no longer can find it anywhere or remember where I put it....that should tell you how interesting and how well it worked. Think I junked it the first day after reading the page or two that was sent. Dead

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                      u$a
                      United States
                      Member #106665
                      February 22, 2011
                      19740 Posts
                      Posted: May 25, 2013, 1:03 am - IP Logged

why don't you buy it & try it, if it don't work you maybe can tweak it.Yes Nod

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19816 Posts
                        Posted: May 25, 2013, 8:46 am - IP Logged

I bought this years ago...can't believe that's still on there,lol. Seeing as I no longer can find it anywhere or remember where I put it....that should tell you how interesting and how well it worked. Think I junked it the first day after reading the page or two that was sent. Dead

That's the problem with much of lottery software, people buy it and try to win with it but when they update their computer the old software isn't worth the effort of transporting it to the new systems and over the years as they continue to update their hardware and operating systems, the old software become just a memory that went to the junk pile with their old computers.

Given enough time, some forget how lousy the software was and start to create false memories of how great it was even thought they don't remember ever winning anything with it.  Wishes of what could have been become their memories and that is as close as they will ever come to winning a lottery jackpot with that software.

Evil Looking