Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 8:51 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Riddle Me This 5/23/2013 Please Help

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 4 years ago by ejoy.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
bestresult32's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
south carolina
United States
Member #125608
March 30, 2012
10388 Posts
Posted: May 23, 2013, 8:22 am - IP Logged

Good Morning LP

Hope everyone is doing well this beautiful morning.

I dream daily and people been providing good numbers associated with dream, but by the time I collect numbers for 3 days worth, I have too many to chose from and baffle of which ones to play. Does anyone have any advice of what I can do to cut down on numbers? Thanks in advance for your help.

These step helps:

*Have worksheet

*Have compare numbers with other great post

I guess this game is base mainly on luck, which I don't have too much of now days...womp...womp.Confused

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34527 Posts
    Posted: May 23, 2013, 9:32 am - IP Logged

Good Morning LP

Hope everyone is doing well this beautiful morning.

I dream daily and people been providing good numbers associated with dream, but by the time I collect numbers for 3 days worth, I have too many to chose from and baffle of which ones to play. Does anyone have any advice of what I can do to cut down on numbers? Thanks in advance for your help.

These step helps:

*Have worksheet

*Have compare numbers with other great post

I guess this game is base mainly on luck, which I don't have too much of now days...womp...womp.Confused

You are so right by the time you get all those numbers you really don't want to play them all , it is all about luck a person can post a billion numbers here you just got to be the luck ones to pick the right one..I usually go with my prs. because the marijoriety of the times the prs. do come. If you get some Dream Books you can't go wrong..  Because they only have 2 numbers for a Dream number.. Sometimes them books be right on the money too. althought I am a walking dream book lol.. just a joke but I know a lot of numbers from the top of my head..  Good question though.  I usually just post from my Dreams and Hunches or my workouts..

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ga
      United States
      Member #1207
      February 28, 2003
      4833 Posts
      Posted: May 23, 2013, 9:44 am - IP Logged

You are so right by the time you get all those numbers you really don't want to play them all , it is all about luck a person can post a billion numbers here you just got to be the luck ones to pick the right one..I usually go with my prs. because the marijoriety of the times the prs. do come. If you get some Dream Books you can't go wrong..  Because they only have 2 numbers for a Dream number.. Sometimes them books be right on the money too. althought I am a walking dream book lol.. just a joke but I know a lot of numbers from the top of my head..  Good question though.  I usually just post from my Dreams and Hunches or my workouts..

You 2 got that right. Sweet Best...When you dream choose what stands out. The one thing that you pay most attention to. Use workout. Compare with #s from dream. If you feel stongly about a particular #, stay on it for a little minute. It's been said for at least 3 days. I hope this helps. Lovies

Smile

south carolina
        United States
        Member #125608
        March 30, 2012
        10388 Posts
        Posted: May 23, 2013, 10:24 am - IP Logged

Well I want to first point out, I do appreciate all numbers provided for dream. I enjoy seeing people post, lending a helping hand, team work, most of the time my dream numbers do fall in my state and definitely for other states. I was just waiting to find other strategies I’m not aware of, I feel information provided not help only me, but will help others as well…What dream book do you suggest Marcie? Thanks for your input.

south carolina
          United States
          Member #125608
          March 30, 2012
          10388 Posts
          Posted: May 23, 2013, 10:34 am - IP Logged

You 2 got that right. Sweet Best...When you dream choose what stands out. The one thing that you pay most attention to. Use workout. Compare with #s from dream. If you feel stongly about a particular #, stay on it for a little minute. It's been said for at least 3 days. I hope this helps. Lovies

Smile

Great advice ejoy, if I have some patience with numbers, I feel strongly about, I would get more hits. What gets me upset most is, as soon as I drop a number, like the next draw it drops.Angry Thanks!

*Number you provided yesterday for my dream drop str8 064 SC WTG!

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
            Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34527 Posts
            Posted: May 23, 2013, 10:41 am - IP Logged

Well I want to first point out, I do appreciate all numbers provided for dream. I enjoy seeing people post, lending a helping hand, team work, most of the time my dream numbers do fall in my state and definitely for other states. I was just waiting to find other strategies I’m not aware of, I feel information provided not help only me, but will help others as well…What dream book do you suggest Marcie? Thanks for your input.

Cooking breakfast just peeping in, I use Kansas City Kiddy or 3 Wisemen also Lucky Star and  The Success Dream books.  No doubt about it good posters here but they probaly use more books I have at least 10 books but I use these the most. you can find them online too. Yup that is why we post our dreams to help one another..I Agree!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

south carolina
              United States
              Member #125608
              March 30, 2012
              10388 Posts
              Posted: May 23, 2013, 10:47 am - IP Logged

Cooking breakfast just peeping in, I use Kansas City Kiddy or 3 Wisemen also Lucky Star and  The Success Dream books.  No doubt about it good posters here but they probaly use more books I have at least 10 books but I use these the most. you can find them online too. Yup that is why we post our dreams to help one another..I Agree!

You cooking for me???? You shouldn't have...lol, I bet is something good.Big Smile Thanks for the information!!!!

Ga
                United States
                Member #1207
                February 28, 2003
                4833 Posts
                Posted: May 23, 2013, 11:23 am - IP Logged

I'm hungryBig Grin 

Hey Marcie..Do your dream #s hit mostly from a particlar book?  I find it happening at times. What do you think?