Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Communications

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 4 years ago by LottoBoner.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #124493
March 14, 2012
7023 Posts
Posted: May 24, 2013, 3:10 am - IP Logged

I like the chat room idea on sundays.

However, at times there is nobody to discuss my games and patterns.

So contrary to PM which is good and effiecient, I figure a invitational chat opportunity, where I can invite numerous (up to five) individuals (at a specified time)  where I can discuss my "theories".

In the contrary, a PM leaves the message sender to wonder if the recipient has pondered the "great" question.

In a chat room environment I can see them typing a response, thereby reinforcing my interest.  BRB all of a sudden takes on great meaning once again.

All conversation would be considered private and any ideas fostered intellectual property.

Thinking of...

United States
    Member #124493
    March 14, 2012
    7023 Posts
    Posted: May 26, 2013, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

I like the chat room idea on sundays.

However, at times there is nobody to discuss my games and patterns.

So contrary to PM which is good and effiecient, I figure a invitational chat opportunity, where I can invite numerous (up to five) individuals (at a specified time)  where I can discuss my "theories".

In the contrary, a PM leaves the message sender to wonder if the recipient has pondered the "great" question.

In a chat room environment I can see them typing a response, thereby reinforcing my interest.  BRB all of a sudden takes on great meaning once again.

All conversation would be considered private and any ideas fostered intellectual property.

Thinking of...

What is it such a bad idea?

This data is sure kind of anamalous.

Last Chat Transcript

Date: Sunday, May 19, 2013

Start of transcript
    End of transcriptMembers participating:0Max online at one time:0

Could be a snafu.
    But hard to believe. Who is updating the data?