Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Voice Chat

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Straight.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
veganlife125's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
Member #142777
May 18, 2013
263 Posts
Posted: May 25, 2013, 12:41 am - IP Logged

First i'd like to thank Todd for such a great website.  I'm new as a member but have been visiting the site for quite some time.  My question is related to voice chat.  With the advancement in technology and internet speed this is the one feature that just isn't utilized on most websites of any kind.  Yahoo survived for years really on just that feature.  As an avid online gamer we rented low ping servers just for chat very cheap and couldn't have got by without them for frag matches or the online racing that we did.  Hands free talking is the only way to go and when someone starts texting me i pick up the phone and call them!  I'm beyond text chat rooms. 

I can't speak for anyone else but that is the one feature, if not the only feature, that would make me pay to go platinum.  Interacting with the people you know in voice can't compare to typing.  Maybe i'll start a poll.  Would you go platinum pay if we had a full service voice chat option?  From a business perspective one might think this could end up dominating the site much like a politics forum.  However, if it was only utilized say "Every Saturday night from 7pm to Midnight" that would still be often enough for me. 

Either way im glad i joined and encourage anyone else who hasn't to take the plunge.  Big Grin

Don't forget to visit the Lottery Post Gift Shop!

United States
    Member #124493
    March 14, 2012
    7023 Posts
    Posted: May 25, 2013, 2:01 am - IP Logged

did you know that some vitamins capsules are created from gelatinous cow bone?  How does a vegan like taking cow bone encoded supplements. Its usually not on the label.

I like the Idea of Voice chat though.

However, todd may have to implement a "chat" feature first. like the way aol had.  You invite people first then you talk to them.

More similar to skype.  Skype has a group function I think

Just in the paper the other day i saw some doofus sold his website for a billion dollars.

I could be wrong, but it was A LOT of money.  This site with its lottery knowledge could make more money with properly placed wages.

Jimmy on a crucifex could be the new logo.

United States
      Member #129868
      June 30, 2012
      2454 Posts
      Posted: May 27, 2013, 9:33 pm - IP Logged

First i'd like to thank Todd for such a great website.  I'm new as a member but have been visiting the site for quite some time.  My question is related to voice chat.  With the advancement in technology and internet speed this is the one feature that just isn't utilized on most websites of any kind.  Yahoo survived for years really on just that feature.  As an avid online gamer we rented low ping servers just for chat very cheap and couldn't have got by without them for frag matches or the online racing that we did.  Hands free talking is the only way to go and when someone starts texting me i pick up the phone and call them!  I'm beyond text chat rooms. 

I can't speak for anyone else but that is the one feature, if not the only feature, that would make me pay to go platinum.  Interacting with the people you know in voice can't compare to typing.  Maybe i'll start a poll.  Would you go platinum pay if we had a full service voice chat option?  From a business perspective one might think this could end up dominating the site much like a politics forum.  However, if it was only utilized say "Every Saturday night from 7pm to Midnight" that would still be often enough for me. 

Either way im glad i joined and encourage anyone else who hasn't to take the plunge.  Big Grin

I dont really see the benefit of a voice chat.  The same information that can be shared through voice can be shared through typing.  Seems to me, you don't want to type.  There is no way to monitor something via voice, suppose you have a spat with a member and it turns ugly, I don't see how this is beneficial.  with respect to pllatnium members, I think the cost are two low if you ask me, although I would hate for them to increase...lol but to have all the tools at your disposal for a serious lottery player for less than a pack of cigarettes is truly American, don't you love bargains and thats just what this membership here is.  Lastly, I would look into if I were you if you haven't already is exchanging numbers with other players here at least with skype youll have video and chat sessions not to mention the extra benefit of sharing desktop screens.  Being a platinum member benefits me well, if you know what your doing it pays for itself.  The idea of paying for something sometimes is a thron, trust me I know but you can't beat this price. 

Success to you 

Chrissy16

United States
        Member #142924
        May 20, 2013
        42 Posts
        Posted: May 27, 2013, 9:37 pm - IP Logged

I dont really see the benefit of a voice chat.  The same information that can be shared through voice can be shared through typing.  Seems to me, you don't want to type.  There is no way to monitor something via voice, suppose you have a spat with a member and it turns ugly, I don't see how this is beneficial.  with respect to pllatnium members, I think the cost are two low if you ask me, although I would hate for them to increase...lol but to have all the tools at your disposal for a serious lottery player for less than a pack of cigarettes is truly American, don't you love bargains and thats just what this membership here is.  Lastly, I would look into if I were you if you haven't already is exchanging numbers with other players here at least with skype youll have video and chat sessions not to mention the extra benefit of sharing desktop screens.  Being a platinum member benefits me well, if you know what your doing it pays for itself.  The idea of paying for something sometimes is a thron, trust me I know but you can't beat this price. 

Success to you 

Chrissy16

I hate typing!!!