Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 9:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

If I can predict the MegaMill 5 out of 5

Topic closed. 13 replies. Last post 3 years ago by ressuccess.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
homeland security
United States
Member #82523
November 15, 2009
98 Posts
Posted: May 27, 2013, 10:19 pm - IP Logged

If one can predict the MegaMill numbers 5 out of 5 within nine thousand combinations, is that a good system?  This guy claim he could do it, but I told him he was full of it! But what is your take on such a system?

homeland security
    United States
    Member #82523
    November 15, 2009
    98 Posts
    Posted: May 28, 2013, 6:50 am - IP Logged

hmm.. wow! no response? that's odd! I guess I should tell him to keep his numbers and his system. I would have thought someone here would have given me some advice on his claim of a system..  Maybe it's just me but if I could get 5 out of 5 right with such a system, the only challenge would be how to choose the right combination out of 9,000 combinations

x1kosmic's avatar - neptune vg2.gif

United States
      Member #48046
      December 7, 2006
      1699 Posts
      Posted: May 28, 2013, 1:25 pm - IP Logged

...or go ahead and spend that $9,000 dollars sitting

around doing nothing.

I wonder how they came up eith 9,000?

homeland security
        United States
        Member #82523
        November 15, 2009
        98 Posts
        Posted: May 28, 2013, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

i don't know but he is filling me in the details, so I can code it for him, and I will say it does intrigue me, how he was able to look at the scheme of things... I would never thought of looking at it the way he does.. but my main inquisition ,after I code it for him and it remains valid at least 50% of the time of prediction, is how to reduce the 9,000 down to maybe 100.  any thoughts?  I am running simulations on his rundown, and will maybe take at least 3 weeks, of 24 hour simulations... Our agreement was that I keep his scheme confidential, in exchange of sharing the winnings if I could code it for him, and it works.....

homeland security
          United States
          Member #82523
          November 15, 2009
          98 Posts
          Posted: May 28, 2013, 3:47 pm - IP Logged

i don't know but he is filling me in the details, so I can code it for him, and I will say it does intrigue me, how he was able to look at the scheme of things... I would never thought of looking at it the way he does.. but my main inquisition ,after I code it for him and it remains valid at least 50% of the time of prediction, is how to reduce the 9,000 down to maybe 100.  any thoughts?  I am running simulations on his rundown, and will maybe take at least 3 weeks, of 24 hour simulations... Our agreement was that I keep his scheme confidential, in exchange of sharing the winnings if I could code it for him, and it works.....

I will say I am a little reserved on doing this project because I really do hate waisting time.  I been down this road before with people claiming they found a sure system, and even leading to a dead road with my dedication time lost.  I just hate waisting time.... I told him that another factor would be, "who will find the time to bubble in all those tickets with no discrepency?"  I don't know of any software that will bubble in tickets for you.. Maybe I need to be more optimistic?

Krypton
            United States
            Member #140102
            March 11, 2013
            892 Posts
            Posted: June 1, 2013, 8:56 am - IP Logged

I will say I am a little reserved on doing this project because I really do hate waisting time.  I been down this road before with people claiming they found a sure system, and even leading to a dead road with my dedication time lost.  I just hate waisting time.... I told him that another factor would be, "who will find the time to bubble in all those tickets with no discrepency?"  I don't know of any software that will bubble in tickets for you.. Maybe I need to be more optimistic?

I would think anything is possible.  Sometimes I feel like getting a few ppl to join me in a type syndicate but one thing I do know " for sure"   the first thing you will need to do is change your outlook. If you say to the universe your skeptical or have ANY doubts it won't ever happen that you win. You MUST be positive and act and feel as if you've already won. (-:

oh, make sure you have a contract

x1kosmic's avatar - neptune vg2.gif

United States
              Member #48046
              December 7, 2006
              1699 Posts
              Posted: June 1, 2013, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

Keep us up-dated on the Project.   Blue Angel

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19831 Posts
                Posted: June 1, 2013, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

Some years ago I read about a similar project in Canada with one of their 6/49 games.  Someone had come with system using a computer program that reduced the group of possible out comes that had the winner 90% of the time.  They were charging $10K to buy a share for each drawing and divide the winnings among share holders.

The fact that they no longer have a website and I never read anything about them in the news, suggest they never got off the ground or if they did, they failed.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Elizabeth03's avatar - cat anm.gif
                  Nova Scotia
                  Canada
                  Member #9934
                  December 27, 2004
                  884 Posts
                  Posted: June 1, 2013, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

I have been trying to win a large prize in the lotto 649 in Canada here for year's..

I guess it takes time..

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19831 Posts
                    Posted: June 1, 2013, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

I have been trying to win a large prize in the lotto 649 in Canada here for year's..

I guess it takes time..

I suspect everyone who buys lotto 649 tickets have the same goal in mind and statistically one of every fourteen millions of them will get lucky and succeed.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Krypton
                      United States
                      Member #140102
                      March 11, 2013
                      892 Posts
                      Posted: June 5, 2013, 4:51 pm - IP Logged

Some years ago I read about a similar project in Canada with one of their 6/49 games.  Someone had come with system using a computer program that reduced the group of possible out comes that had the winner 90% of the time.  They were charging $10K to buy a share for each drawing and divide the winnings among share holders.

The fact that they no longer have a website and I never read anything about them in the news, suggest they never got off the ground or if they did, they failed.

Or, they have a winning system and they're not talking. (-:  kinda like Pierre in New Hampshire

United States
                        Member #116268
                        September 7, 2011
                        20244 Posts
                        Posted: June 5, 2013, 4:58 pm - IP Logged

Or, they have a winning system and they're not talking. (-:  kinda like Pierre in New Hampshire

"If one can predict" does not describe how often he gets 5 of 5..............

Overall odd for that size group of numbers is once every 400 -500 draws.

United States
                          Member #116268
                          September 7, 2011
                          20244 Posts
                          Posted: June 5, 2013, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

It is possible to get BETTER ODDS in the short run. I played 98,000 lines per draw and overcame the 1 in 39 odds to hit every 6-8 draws for a short period of time.

ressuccess's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg

United States
                            Member #93164
                            June 23, 2010
                            1325 Posts
                            Posted: June 10, 2013, 2:27 pm - IP Logged

Good luck to you on your predictions.