Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Blogs

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 4 years ago by rdgrnr.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
rdgrnr's avatar - walt
Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
United States
Member #73904
April 28, 2009
14903 Posts
Posted: May 28, 2013, 11:43 am - IP Logged

I'd like to see some kind of automatic apparatus that prohibits newcomers from coming directly to post in the blogs while still a new member or perhaps before achieving a required number of posts in the Forums. Maybe something akin to the apparatus that prevents the posting of links by new members.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23277 Posts
    Posted: May 30, 2013, 10:37 am - IP Logged

I'd like to see some kind of automatic apparatus that prohibits newcomers from coming directly to post in the blogs while still a new member or perhaps before achieving a required number of posts in the Forums. Maybe something akin to the apparatus that prevents the posting of links by new members.

I don't really want to do that because there are some people who want to join LP as a member in order to post a comment. However, that's not to say that I want people signing up just in order to troll the blogs either.  If you suspect that is the case, just send me a quick PM so I can check it out and suspend the account if they're just here to troll (ie, create trouble).

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: June 1, 2013, 12:32 am - IP Logged

I don't really want to do that because there are some people who want to join LP as a member in order to post a comment. However, that's not to say that I want people signing up just in order to troll the blogs either.  If you suspect that is the case, just send me a quick PM so I can check it out and suspend the account if they're just here to troll (ie, create trouble).

Ok Todd, sounds good, thanks.