Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:36 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

If you could play any number $100 Straight

Topic closed. 59 replies. Last post 3 years ago by onlymoney.

Page 1 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
tmoneyyy's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
amityville,new york
United States
Member #51844
April 27, 2007
6517 Posts
Posted: May 28, 2013, 10:13 pm - IP Logged

If u could play any # $100 Str8
What would u play?
I'm in NY a few years back a friend of mine was playn
1930 $100 STR8 He HIT!
My #1357

My 2 cents.........

amityville,new york
    United States
    Member #51844
    April 27, 2007
    6517 Posts
    Posted: May 28, 2013, 10:56 pm - IP Logged

Please post your #..........
    A lot of lookers but no posters!

My 2 cents.........

amityville,new york
      United States
      Member #51844
      April 27, 2007
      6517 Posts
      Posted: May 29, 2013, 2:04 pm - IP Logged

A friend gave me this number
      ***123***
      I may not put $100 on it
      but I definitely keep it in for $10 or so.
      Thanks friend........

My 2 cents.........

Dwaen's avatar - dude
        chicago
        United States
        Member #121680
        January 15, 2012
        974 Posts
        Posted: May 29, 2013, 2:07 pm - IP Logged

$K.B.$

amityville,new york
          United States
          Member #51844
          April 27, 2007
          6517 Posts
          Posted: May 29, 2013, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

This February You'll be a Millionaire! Use Dr M's Secret NumbersReply 19 of 37Posted by Pick4ologist2/8/2013 12:38:24 PMQuote: Originally posted by maringoman on December 2, 2010 In 2009 William Harvey of NJ played NY's Win 4 straight match 700 times on a midday drawing and hit. I believe the numbers came to him in a dream. He grossed $3.5M. The following is the story........ Sit back and take a deep breath... Because you are about to hear the most unbelievable and astonishing lottery story that I've ever covered on this blog - EVER! A man from New Jersey, by the name of William Harvey had a dream. It was a dream about his late mother. So, the next day, he decided to play Win 4 numbers with his mother's birthday, the 29th of December. Win 4 is a game from New York Lottery that costs $1 to play, where you must choose four numbers. The top prize for matching all four numbers is $5000. The odds of winning the top prize are 1-in-10,000. He played 2912. But he didn't just buy one ticket. No, he bought 700 tickets. He spent $700 on the lottery just because he dreamed about his mother! Unbelievable? Yes! Astonishing? Yes! Now, if you were a friend, co-worker, or related to Mr Harvey, and he told you about his plan, you would try to stop him, wouldn't you? That would be the sensible thing to do. DON'T DO IT WILLIAM, THAT'S CRAZY!!! Maybe someone did try to stop him from making a foolish mistake. But he did it anyway. Guess what happened? He won. He won on all 700 tickets he bought with the same number, 2912. He won $5000 for each ticket played. Do you know what that adds up to? $3.5 million! Unbelievable? YES! Astonishing? Yes! At the time of his big win, William Harvey was a construction worker and lived in Manalapan, New Jersey, which is about half hour southwest of New York City. He said that he planned to use the money to pay off bills and also to buy a house. Let's just hope he doesn't do anything foolish with the money... like buy hundreds of dollars worth of lottery tickets. Actually, maybe that's not so foolish, after all!

My 2 cents.........

United States
            Member #128790
            June 2, 2012
            5431 Posts
            Posted: May 29, 2013, 8:58 pm - IP Logged

This February You'll be a Millionaire! Use Dr M's Secret NumbersReply 19 of 37Posted by Pick4ologist2/8/2013 12:38:24 PMQuote: Originally posted by maringoman on December 2, 2010 In 2009 William Harvey of NJ played NY's Win 4 straight match 700 times on a midday drawing and hit. I believe the numbers came to him in a dream. He grossed $3.5M. The following is the story........ Sit back and take a deep breath... Because you are about to hear the most unbelievable and astonishing lottery story that I've ever covered on this blog - EVER! A man from New Jersey, by the name of William Harvey had a dream. It was a dream about his late mother. So, the next day, he decided to play Win 4 numbers with his mother's birthday, the 29th of December. Win 4 is a game from New York Lottery that costs $1 to play, where you must choose four numbers. The top prize for matching all four numbers is $5000. The odds of winning the top prize are 1-in-10,000. He played 2912. But he didn't just buy one ticket. No, he bought 700 tickets. He spent $700 on the lottery just because he dreamed about his mother! Unbelievable? Yes! Astonishing? Yes! Now, if you were a friend, co-worker, or related to Mr Harvey, and he told you about his plan, you would try to stop him, wouldn't you? That would be the sensible thing to do. DON'T DO IT WILLIAM, THAT'S CRAZY!!! Maybe someone did try to stop him from making a foolish mistake. But he did it anyway. Guess what happened? He won. He won on all 700 tickets he bought with the same number, 2912. He won $5000 for each ticket played. Do you know what that adds up to? $3.5 million! Unbelievable? YES! Astonishing? Yes! At the time of his big win, William Harvey was a construction worker and lived in Manalapan, New Jersey, which is about half hour southwest of New York City. He said that he planned to use the money to pay off bills and also to buy a house. Let's just hope he doesn't do anything foolish with the money... like buy hundreds of dollars worth of lottery tickets. Actually, maybe that's not so foolish, after all!

When I eat a sandwich I usually take small bites. I don't shove the whole sandwich down my throat all at once. Green laugh

United States
              Member #116268
              September 7, 2011
              20244 Posts
              Posted: May 29, 2013, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

When I eat a sandwich I usually take small bites. I don't shove the whole sandwich down my throat all at once. Green laugh

I chew each bite 26 times. Some people don't like that. No Nod

United States
                Member #116268
                September 7, 2011
                20244 Posts
                Posted: May 29, 2013, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

No, I would not try and stop him. Anyone can spend $700. anytime they want as far as I'm concerned.

amityville,new york
                  United States
                  Member #51844
                  April 27, 2007
                  6517 Posts
                  Posted: May 29, 2013, 9:23 pm - IP Logged

Hi I looked at most of your post and you seem to be a
                  bright person but I see you did not leave your number,
                  I'm going to say you favor the digit 7 ?

My 2 cents.........

sully16's avatar - sharan
                    Ringleader
                    Michigan
                    United States
                    Member #81740
                    October 28, 2009
                    40293 Posts
                    Posted: May 29, 2013, 10:44 pm - IP Logged

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
                      Oklahoma
                      United States
                      Member #82391
                      November 12, 2009
                      6290 Posts
                      Posted: May 29, 2013, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

I Love Pink & Green 1908

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                        u$a
                        United States
                        Member #106665
                        February 22, 2011
                        19740 Posts
                        Posted: May 30, 2013, 2:23 am - IP Logged

Green laugh

United States
                          Member #94616
                          July 24, 2010
                          4735 Posts
                          Posted: May 30, 2013, 2:24 am - IP Logged

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                            u$a
                            United States
                            Member #106665
                            February 22, 2011
                            19740 Posts
                            Posted: May 30, 2013, 2:28 am - IP Logged

Please post your #..........

wonder if it's because this is a Discussion thread not a numbers thread What?

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
                              Member #81314
                              October 16, 2009
                              18966 Posts
                              Posted: May 30, 2013, 2:36 am - IP Logged

4-2-8.  Straight. $ 100.00
                                Good luck.

The Struggle is real!