Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 11:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Texas: 6/1 - 6/30/2013

Topic closed. 1124 replies. Last post 4 years ago by kingston412.

Page 34 of 75
PrintE-mailLink
Texas
United States
Member #1477
May 7, 2003
2311 Posts
Posted: June 14, 2013, 2:58 pm - IP Logged

Last nights Pre-Test split was 2/1.   It's not often that 2 are out and only 1 in.  Most of the time it's a 1/2 split.  Looks like it might do another 2/1.

The number of digits "out" compared to the number of digits "in" fluctuate like everything else does.  If there was an "average" of the split I would 3/4 out with 6/7 in.   Recently it did a 50/50 with 5 out and 5 in.  Stands to reason the less digits "out" means the more likely 2 or all digits will be "in".

msmusic's avatar - music note-t10469-2jvmir1.jpg
    Hating is for the weak, loving is for the strong.
    LA/TX
    United States
    Member #5957
    July 29, 2004
    9102 Posts
    Posted: June 14, 2013, 2:59 pm - IP Logged

Not necessarily so.  I have a chart that tracks the Sum Totals and indicates whether it will Sum Odd or Sum Even.   I was expecting another PURE Odd as had decided on Odd in the 1st and Odd in the 2nd.  If Sum Odd that meant a PURE ODD and the Alpha Charts were pointing towards another PURE.   With that many signs.   I've seen it go 7 draws in a row where the Sum Total was Even.  in fact, that just happened recently.

As far as Pre-Test, I have charts that track the Pre-Test split for each Day and Night Draws.  I also track the "Draw Order".  Today's Draw Order was 321 and all digits were in the Pre-Test.   Going small in the 1st and 2nd (even though I preferred Odd in both) I went 032 and 038.

Out of the last 35 Day draws all 3 digits have been in the Pre-Test only 15 times.  Seldom will you find all 3 digits from the same machine which means they will be scattered.  Even the Sum Total isn't always one that appears in the Pre-Test.  It might happen couple of times in a row and the skip several draws before the Sum appears again. 

I find when you look at to much information it will always make you over think. Simple always work better. My key never fail to indicate at least 2 posible pairs and if they right situation occur it  will always come true.  When  da shadow of a shadow the math is pretty simple.

"Money is a good servant, but a poor master."

http://lotterynumatic.blogspot.com/

Texas
      United States
      Member #1477
      May 7, 2003
      2311 Posts
      Posted: June 14, 2013, 3:10 pm - IP Logged

Actually what I do is simple math.  Everything is designed to get the Exact and not just get the digits.  I look at Sum Totals and whether they are Odd or Even, higher/lower then last.   I watch the Pre-Test and the In/Out Split and a Draw Order.  I have "pairs' but not 45 of them.

LA/TX
        United States
        Member #5957
        July 29, 2004
        9102 Posts
        Posted: June 14, 2013, 3:14 pm - IP Logged

Actually what I do is simple math.  Everything is designed to get the Exact and not just get the digits.  I look at Sum Totals and whether they are Odd or Even, higher/lower then last.   I watch the Pre-Test and the In/Out Split and a Draw Order.  I have "pairs' but not 45 of them.

? You lost me  45what  .  Pretest rarely have any information for me but it had the right elements I was waiting for today. It just confirmed what I  ready knew need to happen was gonna happen.

LA/TX
          United States
          Member #5957
          July 29, 2004
          9102 Posts
          Posted: June 14, 2013, 3:18 pm - IP Logged

Don't take offend because I "m not knocking what works for you.I don't come on here to get information and only post what feel will be useful and what I'm focusing on. I plan my numbers for the week and wait for them to hit.

Texas
            United States
            Member #1477
            May 7, 2003
            2311 Posts
            Posted: June 14, 2013, 3:21 pm - IP Logged

? You lost me  45what  .  Pretest rarely have any information for me but it had the right elements I was waiting for today. It just confirmed what I  ready knew need to happen was gonna happen.

I track 5 pairs....not 45 pair.  If you take 10 digits and make all possible "pairs" out of those 10 digits you will get 45 pairs.   I've found the Pre-Test to become helpful lately.  Just don't look for the comobination to be in there all the time.....especially drawn from the same set.

LA/TX
              United States
              Member #5957
              July 29, 2004
              9102 Posts
              Posted: June 14, 2013, 3:24 pm - IP Logged

I track 5 pairs....not 45 pair.  If you take 10 digits and make all possible "pairs" out of those 10 digits you will get 45 pairs.   I've found the Pre-Test to become helpful lately.  Just don't look for the comobination to be in there all the time.....especially drawn from the same set.

I don't track 45 pairs   and I  only look at 1 set of pairs  and it mate at any given draw.

Texas
                United States
                Member #1477
                May 7, 2003
                2311 Posts
                Posted: June 14, 2013, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

Don't take offend because I "m not knocking what works for you.I don't come on here to get information and only post what feel will be useful and what I'm focusing on. I plan my numbers for the week and wait for them to hit.

What works for one might not work for another.  We are all looking for the same end results.  You can pick up some ideas with information you can get on these forums for discussion.

LA/TX
                  United States
                  Member #5957
                  July 29, 2004
                  9102 Posts
                  Posted: June 14, 2013, 3:33 pm - IP Logged

What works for one might not work for another.  We are all looking for the same end results.  You can pick up some ideas with information you can get on these forums for discussion.

I dd  took all the ideas that interested me and made them simple. You don't win every draw but if you let them number come to you can do really well. Know I have rested the mind .    So know I know what gonna happen just let it do it things know. But will be sure to look for you r post so i can make a real killing.

Texas
                    United States
                    Member #1477
                    May 7, 2003
                    2311 Posts
                    Posted: June 14, 2013, 3:41 pm - IP Logged

I dd  took all the ideas that interested me and made them simple. You don't win every draw but if you let them number come to you can do really well. Know I have rested the mind .    So know I know what gonna happen just let it do it things know. But will be sure to look for you r post so i can make a real killing.

Winning is what we all are here for.  We all just don't do it in the same way.  I don't worry about hitting every draw or even every day.  As long as I hit one Straight per month I don't spend any money out of my pocket.  Am a patient person and am closing in on good size hit.   I've always said.....watch the numbers.  They are telling  you what is going to happen.  Why I don't rely on "history" that works for some....just doesn't work for me.

LA/TX
                      United States
                      Member #5957
                      July 29, 2004
                      9102 Posts
                      Posted: June 14, 2013, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

Winning is what we all are here for.  We all just don't do it in the same way.  I don't worry about hitting every draw or even every day.  As long as I hit one Straight per month I don't spend any money out of my pocket.  Am a patient person and am closing in on good size hit.   I've always said.....watch the numbers.  They are telling  you what is going to happen.  Why I don't rely on "history" that works for some....just doesn't work for me.

Neither do I spend out of my pocket Got it down to 1 straight min a week but it usually 2 out 3 a week.

Texas
                        United States
                        Member #1477
                        May 7, 2003
                        2311 Posts
                        Posted: June 14, 2013, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

Neither do I spend out of my pocket Got it down to 1 straight min a week but it usually 2 out 3 a week.

Good for you.  I hit more then once myself.

LA/TX
                          United States
                          Member #5957
                          July 29, 2004
                          9102 Posts
                          Posted: June 14, 2013, 3:59 pm - IP Logged

Good for you.  I hit more then once myself.

As long as it's house money that make it sweeter. I love house money.   Looking for one more thing to happen in the next 3 draws  and it will be even  sweeter.

Ladyc743's avatar - lips 20pretty%203899.jpg
                            $DOUBLE$ QUEEN$
                            Magic City
                            United States
                            Member #87318
                            February 21, 2010
                            30674 Posts
                            Posted: June 14, 2013, 4:40 pm - IP Logged

As long as it's house money that make it sweeter. I love house money.   Looking for one more thing to happen in the next 3 draws  and it will be even  sweeter.

Thumbs Up

txpolo's avatar - animaniacs16

United States
                              Member #173
                              April 8, 2002
                              6114 Posts
                              Posted: June 14, 2013, 7:52 pm - IP Logged

FRI Eve (test run)

should  produce a str8 pair

on one of the lines.

Its in there Argue

LOL Ev1