Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Playing the stock market

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 4 years ago by helpmewin.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
IPlayWeekly's avatar - avatarmoney
Columbus, Ohio
United States
Member #128906
June 5, 2012
591 Posts
Posted: June 2, 2013, 9:47 am - IP Logged

I haven't been on the board much lately, while I still buy my weekly tickets... I've been playing the market.  To me, thats a better gamble with better odds.  That reminds me, I need to buy my ticket for Tues and Wed's drawing, lol.

ameriken's avatar - 33ojew2
    Denver, Co
    United States
    Member #103046
    December 29, 2010
    546 Posts
    Posted: June 2, 2013, 11:13 am - IP Logged

I've become a pro at losing with both Naughty

Give someone a fish and feed them for a day. Teach them to use the internet and they won't bother you for weeks. 

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
      Texas
      United States
      Member #86154
      January 30, 2010
      1648 Posts
      Posted: June 2, 2013, 1:02 pm - IP Logged

I haven't been on the board much lately, while I still buy my weekly tickets... I've been playing the market.  To me, thats a better gamble with better odds.  That reminds me, I need to buy my ticket for Tues and Wed's drawing, lol.

Very interesting topic. In a way you're right, and, in another way it's questionable. It depends on how well the player is handling their business. With the stock market, you can invest into multiple areas and make or lose money. Same thing applies to playing online where many areas are available to the player which is an advantage. A skillfull lotto player, just like a skillfull stock player, knows how to move around and maximize available opportunities...it's no different. Gotta have money, patience, know-how, and precise timing...just as with the market.

It all revolves arounds numbers and how well one can play with 'em.

L.L.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
        u$a
        United States
        Member #106665
        February 22, 2011
        19782 Posts
        Posted: June 2, 2013, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

Very interesting topic. In a way you're right, and, in another way it's questionable. It depends on how well the player is handling their business. With the stock market, you can invest into multiple areas and make or lose money. Same thing applies to playing online where many areas are available to the player which is an advantage. A skillfull lotto player, just like a skillfull stock player, knows how to move around and maximize available opportunities...it's no different. Gotta have money, patience, know-how, and precise timing...just as with the market.

It all revolves arounds numbers and how well one can play with 'em.

L.L.

I Agree!  Trade money to make more money