Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What Structures Are Overdue and How Much Overdue

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 4 years ago by hennybogan.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
hennybogan's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
McKinney/Texas
United States
Member #47363
November 1, 2006
706 Posts
Posted: June 3, 2013, 2:41 pm - IP Logged

I used LotSoft from 2007 until this past month on my Dell computer.  I purchased the Dell PC back in 2004, so when she died last month,  I was grateful for the nine plus years of a lot of usage.  Rick, the owner, writer, and founder of LotSoft used to have a web site that you could determine what structures were SEVEN TIMES OR MORE OVER DUE BY STATE AND BY DRAWING.  Another LP poster posted the BEST ADVICE I have ever read out here.  He suggests you NEVER BET UNTIL SOMETHING GOES SEVEN TIMES OVERDUE.  However, in Texas, it appears when something gets 6.70 times are greater, that's the time to bet.  Kentucky, on the otherhand has structures that go out 8, 9, OR 10 TIMES OVERDUE.

For the Texas EVE drawings, the SUM OF 5 was out 6.77 times before it finally hit.

I have purchased a MacBookPro, and LotSoft is now defunct as far as I can tell.

DOES ANYONE KNOW OF PICK 3 OR PICK 4 SOFTWARE THAT REPORTS STRUCTURES THAT ARE SEVEN TIMES OR MORE OVERDUE,

AND IT RUNS ON A MAC.

Thanks in advance for your time and reply.

i.e  CONSECUTIVE ODDS, CONSECUTIVE EVENS, SUMS, ROOT SUM, SHORT SUM, HLM, ODD EVEN,  etc.

Ephesians 3:20

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
    Whiskey Island
    United States
    Member #90216
    April 24, 2010
    12741 Posts
    Posted: June 3, 2013, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

I used LotSoft from 2007 until this past month on my Dell computer.  I purchased the Dell PC back in 2004, so when she died last month,  I was grateful for the nine plus years of a lot of usage.  Rick, the owner, writer, and founder of LotSoft used to have a web site that you could determine what structures were SEVEN TIMES OR MORE OVER DUE BY STATE AND BY DRAWING.  Another LP poster posted the BEST ADVICE I have ever read out here.  He suggests you NEVER BET UNTIL SOMETHING GOES SEVEN TIMES OVERDUE.  However, in Texas, it appears when something gets 6.70 times are greater, that's the time to bet.  Kentucky, on the otherhand has structures that go out 8, 9, OR 10 TIMES OVERDUE.

For the Texas EVE drawings, the SUM OF 5 was out 6.77 times before it finally hit.

I have purchased a MacBookPro, and LotSoft is now defunct as far as I can tell.

DOES ANYONE KNOW OF PICK 3 OR PICK 4 SOFTWARE THAT REPORTS STRUCTURES THAT ARE SEVEN TIMES OR MORE OVERDUE,

AND IT RUNS ON A MAC.

Thanks in advance for your time and reply.

i.e  CONSECUTIVE ODDS, CONSECUTIVE EVENS, SUMS, ROOT SUM, SHORT SUM, HLM, ODD EVEN,  etc.

LotSoft is Now Freeware for Download!!!!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19828 Posts
      Posted: June 3, 2013, 3:05 pm - IP Logged

LotSoft is Now Freeware for Download!!!!

Does that mean the download copy is fully functional?  Often the downloads are free but without buying a key from the original source the software is limited in what it can do and how it is used.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

LottoBux's avatar - 2elh5if
        Ontario
        Canada
        Member #109243
        April 9, 2011
        31437 Posts
        Posted: June 4, 2013, 2:03 am - IP Logged

Does that mean the download copy is fully functional?  Often the downloads are free but without buying a key from the original source the software is limited in what it can do and how it is used.

You can find it at lotteryusa (dot)ws then hit downloads or LotSoftPro link on left hand side.

You Have To Register By E-Mail For The Activation Key.It's Fully Functional & Free

Ricky(Paurths) Is Still A Member Here As Far As I Know

hennybogan's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
          McKinney/Texas
          United States
          Member #47363
          November 1, 2006
          706 Posts
          Posted: June 4, 2013, 10:08 am - IP Logged

Thank you LottoBux.

Ephesians 3:20