Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Steve Player's Pick-3 Cash Machine

Topic closed. 28 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Sage.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
mrlotto-nc's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif

United States
Member #111017
May 16, 2011
10244 Posts
Posted: June 3, 2013, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

Hey guys, got another flyer stating you can win plenty of $$$ within a week in the Pick-3 game. Wanted to get you guys ideas on breaking this new system down or modifying it so WE ALL CAN WIN!

Here's the breakdown: According to the flyer, the system requires to steps to be successful. The 1st step is to chose a single digit 0-9. As long as the next drawing INCLUDES YOUR SINGLE DIGIT, you accomplish the 1st step. Ex: you predict 6 to show in next drawing and 661,016,676,986,etc... as long as 6 show, you successfully completed 1st step.

The 2nd step goes as follows: Chose any 5 DIGITS OUT THE REMAINING 9 NUMBERS. Ex: If you chose the 6 in STEP 1, that leaves the remaining 9 numbers to choose from in the group. So STEP 2, you have: 0-1-2-3-5-6-7-8-9. For example sake, I choose 5 numbers: 0-1-3-8-9-7. So, is the 6 in STEP 1 and ANY OF THE 5 NUMBERS IN STEP 2 SHOW, YOU WIN.

So.... thats pretty much the system I have a few ideas, but wanted to get everyone" ideas and take on this "new" system. B.T.W, you play ALL NUMBERS STRAIGHT. Lastly, your starting investment is $210, so im guessing you starting with 210 numbers???

Its 120 single digit combos, 90 dbl combos= 210 numbers all boxed. So... playing numbers all straight?? Not sure..

Tarzan's avatar - behold
    free2_be virgo
    South Carolina
    United States
    Member #3458
    January 22, 2004
    1165 Posts
    Posted: June 3, 2013, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

I fell for one of his plans about 30 years ago,wheeling numbers etc,but NEVER had any luck with it.You'd have to be rich to cover all the choices,and if that's the case---you don't need to be playing the lottery.Good luck with it!

" No matter what you make,all that you can take is what you give away"

United States
      Member #111017
      May 16, 2011
      10244 Posts
      Posted: June 3, 2013, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

Thx, but I doubt if I purchase it. If nothing else, I'm going to try to figure the system out.lol

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
        u$a
        United States
        Member #106665
        February 22, 2011
        19727 Posts
        Posted: June 3, 2013, 9:32 pm - IP Logged

Hey guys, got another flyer stating you can win plenty of $$$ within a week in the Pick-3 game. Wanted to get you guys ideas on breaking this new system down or modifying it so WE ALL CAN WIN!

Here's the breakdown: According to the flyer, the system requires to steps to be successful. The 1st step is to chose a single digit 0-9. As long as the next drawing INCLUDES YOUR SINGLE DIGIT, you accomplish the 1st step. Ex: you predict 6 to show in next drawing and 661,016,676,986,etc... as long as 6 show, you successfully completed 1st step.

The 2nd step goes as follows: Chose any 5 DIGITS OUT THE REMAINING 9 NUMBERS. Ex: If you chose the 6 in STEP 1, that leaves the remaining 9 numbers to choose from in the group. So STEP 2, you have: 0-1-2-3-5-6-7-8-9. For example sake, I choose 5 numbers: 0-1-3-8-9-7. So, is the 6 in STEP 1 and ANY OF THE 5 NUMBERS IN STEP 2 SHOW, YOU WIN.

So.... thats pretty much the system I have a few ideas, but wanted to get everyone" ideas and take on this "new" system. B.T.W, you play ALL NUMBERS STRAIGHT. Lastly, your starting investment is $210, so im guessing you starting with 210 numbers???

Its 120 single digit combos, 90 dbl combos= 210 numbers all boxed. So... playing numbers all straight?? Not sure..

sounds like he knows his stuff Hurray!

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
          Winning makes me smile.
          bel air maryland
          United States
          Member #90251
          April 24, 2010
          4850 Posts
          Posted: June 3, 2013, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

If you pick one number to win and play it with all combinations you have 36 box combos. No doubles, singles only. $80 coming to you if your # comes in.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

United States
            Member #111017
            May 16, 2011
            10244 Posts
            Posted: June 3, 2013, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

If you pick one number to win and play it with all combinations you have 36 box combos. No doubles, singles only. $80 coming to you if your # comes in.

Sorry guys, rated my onself a low score. Dang it, I forgot to put my other eyes on!LOL

Anyways, yeah, I agree with you Grwuurston. But, for what I can tell, some how, your playing a set of pairs maybe??? You choose 1 digit that you think will show next drawing. Then... you choose 5 numbers out of the remaining 9 digits. If your "key" digit show along with a digit from the 5, you"ll win and when with a STRAIGHT HIT. Hmmmmm...... and you start with $210, which im figuring you'll be playing 210 numbers in 1 bet?

United States
              Member #111017
              May 16, 2011
              10244 Posts
              Posted: June 3, 2013, 10:35 pm - IP Logged

sounds like he knows his stuff Hurray!

Steve Player? Yeah, im sure, but, his stuff is too over priced. Plus you'll have to wager pretty high per draw to possibly win. Trying to make sense of this new system. Seems he or "they" may be up to something.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                u$a
                United States
                Member #106665
                February 22, 2011
                19727 Posts
                Posted: June 4, 2013, 2:40 am - IP Logged

Steve Player? Yeah, im sure, but, his stuff is too over priced. Plus you'll have to wager pretty high per draw to possibly win. Trying to make sense of this new system. Seems he or "they" may be up to something.

yeah well sometimes you have to pay to get the good things in life,and guess what after you buy something then it's your foreverLovies

and anything can be tweaked Yes Nod

United States
                  Member #111017
                  May 16, 2011
                  10244 Posts
                  Posted: June 4, 2013, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

yeah well sometimes you have to pay to get the good things in life,and guess what after you buy something then it's your foreverLovies

and anything can be tweaked Yes Nod

True, true. Well... imma try to figure it out. B.T.W, thx everyone for their thoughts and opinions!Thumbs Up

Please, if anyone else wants to chime in, please feel free..

ONEDAY's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                    OHIO
                    United States
                    Member #5328
                    June 30, 2004
                    1284 Posts
                    Posted: June 4, 2013, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

i got the same flyer's..trying to figure it out as well..

have a great winning day!

United States
                      Member #111017
                      May 16, 2011
                      10244 Posts
                      Posted: June 4, 2013, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

i got the same flyer's..trying to figure it out as well..

Ah-Hah!lol Yep... i'm glad I wasn't the only person that got the flyer.

Ok... in Pick3, its 120 single digit combos, 90 dbl combos= 210 numbers. Im thinking, with the $210 wager, the flyer was saying every 4 days you should hit and catch a $6k win playing all numbers straight. What do you think so far??

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                        Whiskey Island
                        United States
                        Member #90216
                        April 24, 2010
                        12725 Posts
                        Posted: June 4, 2013, 8:55 pm - IP Logged

I believe the way they are doing this is with Progessive Wagering !!

United States
                          Member #111017
                          May 16, 2011
                          10244 Posts
                          Posted: June 4, 2013, 9:10 pm - IP Logged

I believe the way they are doing this is with Progessive Wagering !!

Thx CajunWin4 and I agree with you. However, how is the method playing all numbers STRAIGHT by 1st choosing 1 digit?  Then, choosing 1 other number in a group of 5 digits. Once the person does these 2 steps, then you play the Pick3 numbers and if your next winning combo contain both digits you previously chose, you WIN STRAIGHT. He's definetly having the player playing 210 numbers per drwaing.

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                            Whiskey Island
                            United States
                            Member #90216
                            April 24, 2010
                            12725 Posts
                            Posted: June 4, 2013, 9:18 pm - IP Logged

Most of Steve Players system is breaking down the digits into sets(groups) or Hot Numbers with in the last 30 to 90 last draws in Pick 3 and Pick 4. Just from reading on the web site , I see some of the methods are pretty simple and straight forword .  I don't see anything special expect the cost of systems !!! Their is a lot better systems here on LP as a member and in the system forum ..

United States
                              Member #111017
                              May 16, 2011
                              10244 Posts
                              Posted: June 4, 2013, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

Most of Steve Players system is breaking down the digits into sets(groups) or Hot Numbers with in the last 30 to 90 last draws in Pick 3 and Pick 4. Just from reading on the web site , I see some of the methods are pretty simple and straight forword .  I don't see anything special expect the cost of systems !!! Their is a lot better systems here on LP as a member and in the system forum ..

Cajun, I couldn't agree more. I figured he was using pairs or something similar. Then probably matching the pairs to a number so how, then playing them all STRAIGHT by probably taking a single digit/ dbl combo and playing ALL FORMS of the number(s).