Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Just dreaming that would it be me standing up there collecting the Jackpot check.

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 4 years ago by billionaire2bee.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #125918
March 31, 2012
362 Posts
Posted: June 5, 2013, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

Well watching the live stream for the Powerball conference i just imagined if that was me for the future winner of a jackpot.. I would be so nervous and might need a drink before i got up there... What would you do if you had to go before press conference if you are the winner?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19830 Posts
    Posted: June 5, 2013, 2:50 pm - IP Logged

Well watching the live stream for the Powerball conference i just imagined if that was me for the future winner of a jackpot.. I would be so nervous and might need a drink before i got up there... What would you do if you had to go before press conference if you are the winner?

It not like they are expecting a state of the nation speech, after all only the winner and those around him life will be effected.  I would accept the check, say "thank you" and leave.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

BuyLow's avatar - palm tree.jpg
      Florida
      United States
      Member #61435
      May 22, 2008
      908 Posts
      Posted: June 5, 2013, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

In FL you don't have to talk to the press and she didn't.  Smart lady she did everything correct so far!!  Congrats!!

United States
        Member #130815
        July 25, 2012
        1636 Posts
        Posted: June 5, 2013, 3:22 pm - IP Logged

What would I do before?? I guess I would try to keep my smiling in check...oh heck no I wouldnt I'd just try not to do somersault onto the stage when they announced me as the winner