Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 2:09 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

10 quikpicks vs 10 single quikpicks

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 4 years ago by helpmewin.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Korea, Republic of
Member #143639
June 8, 2013
6 Posts
Posted: June 8, 2013, 9:31 pm - IP Logged

Hi guys. Just joined the forum. Currently living and working in Korea and a regular lotto player from California and here in Korea. (6/45)

My question, if I buy 10 singles, are they exactly the same as buying a 10 quikpick on same paper?

grwurston's avatar - 144
    Let's Go Rangers!!!
    bel air maryland
    United States
    Member #90251
    April 24, 2010
    5132 Posts
    Posted: June 8, 2013, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

Hi guys. Just joined the forum. Currently living and working in Korea and a regular lotto player from California and here in Korea. (6/45)

My question, if I buy 10 singles, are they exactly the same as buying a 10 quikpick on same paper?

Yes it is. And welcome to Lottery Post.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
      u$a
      United States
      Member #106665
      February 22, 2011
      19967 Posts
      Posted: June 9, 2013, 12:40 am - IP Logged

welcome Hollakris See Ya!

Toronto
        Canada
        Member #138397
        January 26, 2013
        179 Posts
        Posted: June 9, 2013, 12:50 am - IP Logged

What do you mean by "EXACTLY" the same? They'd be different numbers.

Plus you'd have a VERY VERY VERY VERY small chance of getting the same line twice or more if you buy 10 single quickpicks. I'm not sure if it's possible with 10 quickpicks on the same paper.

redhot7's avatar - SetforLifeLogo
          California
          United States
          Member #112364
          June 17, 2011
          661 Posts
          Posted: June 9, 2013, 1:37 am - IP Logged

I don't know how it works in Korea but I have bought multiple lines in the same ticket and multiple tickets separately. I compared the two. The numbers are equally random and the odds of having some of the numbers repeated are about the same. So, from now on, I just buy multiple lines in the same ticket to save time and paper.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
            u$a
            United States
            Member #106665
            February 22, 2011
            19967 Posts
            Posted: June 9, 2013, 1:46 am - IP Logged

i wonder if there is anything with the $4.00 going on i saw the Lottery show on TLC and someone bought $4.00 worth of tickets and then i thought i read the ole woman in Florida said she had got $4.00 worth if i wasn't mistaken. maybe something to research, i always get $5.00 worth no wonder i'm not winning BIG!

WELL TONIGHT I WON A FREE TICKET & $6.00Hurray!