Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Anyone use winlottosystems Premium by Prof. Will Foster?

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 3 years ago by CajunWin4.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Las Vegas, NV
United States
Member #143650
June 9, 2013
4 Posts
Posted: June 10, 2013, 7:00 am - IP Logged

Hello All!  I would like to know if anyone has tried Prof. Will Foster's winlottosystems Premium Software and e-book as it claimed to help lottery players win smaller prizes more often while waiting for the big jackpot.  I have read the entire website and it sounds interesting.  I did find out though that the picture of Prof. Will Foster is the same picture that is used on several other websites not related to the lottery (did an image search on google) so it might be a scam.  That is why I want to know if anyone out here at Lottery Post have ever tried Winlottosystems with good results as in actually winning smaller prizes or the jackpot because looking at the price of the software and e-book and how many games you have to play.....Wow, it all adds up and it is not cheap!!!  But, if the system really works, I don't think it would hurt to use it the Pick 5 games such as Super Lotto, Mega Millions, and Powerball that I play. 

Thanks to anyone who will reply....  GOOD LUCK!!!! 

NVlottoplayer

Prof. Will Foster Hi, I'm Prof. Will Foster, thank you for purchasing winlottosystems Premium.

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
    Kunming
    China
    Member #57910
    January 23, 2008
    3626 Posts
    Posted: June 10, 2013, 7:08 am - IP Logged

Hello All!  I would like to know if anyone has tried Prof. Will Foster's winlottosystems Premium Software and e-book as it claimed to help lottery players win smaller prizes more often while waiting for the big jackpot.  I have read the entire website and it sounds interesting.  I did find out though that the picture of Prof. Will Foster is the same picture that is used on several other websites not related to the lottery (did an image search on google) so it might be a scam.  That is why I want to know if anyone out here at Lottery Post have ever tried Winlottosystems with good results as in actually winning smaller prizes or the jackpot because looking at the price of the software and e-book and how many games you have to play.....Wow, it all adds up and it is not cheap!!!  But, if the system really works, I don't think it would hurt to use it the Pick 5 games such as Super Lotto, Mega Millions, and Powerball that I play. 

Thanks to anyone who will reply....  GOOD LUCK!!!! 

NVlottoplayer

Prof. Will Foster Hi, I'm Prof. Will Foster, thank you for purchasing winlottosystems Premium.

You got to be joking. There's a sucker born every minute. Everything you need is RIGHT HERE!

Play to win!

United States
      Member #116268
      September 7, 2011
      20244 Posts
      Posted: June 10, 2013, 9:12 am - IP Logged

Google image search? That sounds cool.

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
        Whiskey Island
        United States
        Member #90216
        April 24, 2010
        12742 Posts
        Posted: June 10, 2013, 10:21 am - IP Logged

You got to be joking. There's a sucker born every minute. Everything you need is RIGHT HERE!

I Agree!