Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 4:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Prof. Will Foster's software and 4 strategies to winning.

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 3 years ago by BobP.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Las Vegas, NV
United States
Member #143650
June 9, 2013
4 Posts
Posted: June 10, 2013, 7:12 am - IP Logged

Hi, all:

Who has read Prof. Will Foster's e-book:"Win Big"? How about his 4 strategies? How about his software? Are they really working? I will appreciate greatly any information  about it!

NVlottoplayer

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #2218
    September 1, 2003
    5387 Posts
    Posted: June 10, 2013, 4:11 pm - IP Logged

Hi, all:

Who has read Prof. Will Foster's e-book:"Win Big"? How about his 4 strategies? How about his software? Are they really working? I will appreciate greatly any information  about it!

NVlottoplayer

Why another post about this?

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
      Whiskey Island
      United States
      Member #90216
      April 24, 2010
      12752 Posts
      Posted: June 10, 2013, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

Hi, all:

NVlottoplayer

Spam

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
        Dump Water Florida
        United States
        Member #380
        June 5, 2002
        3104 Posts
        Posted: June 10, 2013, 4:44 pm - IP Logged

Hi, all:

NVlottoplayer

You're new, know most of these offers have been discussed ad-nauseum, try the site search, lot's of good stuff on this site.

The "professor" is selling auto loading 5if6 wheels for 8 to 16 numbers, whoop-de-do!  The same size auto loading wheels are available here for Premimum Platinum members.  In addition the Lotto-Logix book also has auto loading wheels of those sizes and much more information for far less then the professor's little book.

These are tools lotto players use.  You can not buy the secrets to winning the lottery mainly because they don't exist except in the sense a broken clock has the right time twice a day.

BobP