Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 9:22 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

MM Question

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 4 years ago by ressuccess.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
ressuccess's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg

United States
Member #93164
June 23, 2010
1433 Posts
Posted: June 11, 2013, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

I know that Mega Millions will change it's matrix. People have to match 5 white balls (out of 75 instead of 56) and one Mega Ball (out of 15 instead of 46). What states will join the Mega Millions game when Mega Millions will change it's matrix?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19903 Posts
    Posted: June 11, 2013, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

I know that Mega Millions will change it's matrix. People have to match 5 white balls (out of 75 instead of 56) and one Mega Ball (out of 15 instead of 46). What states will join the Mega Millions game when Mega Millions will change it's matrix?

It's not being changed because more states are joining, it's being changed to make it harder to win so the jackpot will roll more and hopefully get larger and have more sales.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
      Whiskey Island
      United States
      Member #90216
      April 24, 2010
      12808 Posts
      Posted: June 11, 2013, 10:16 pm - IP Logged

How long will everyone have to wait to use the New Matrix Data ? In their own work outs , systems ,methods and etc . Using the old matrix will corrupt any new data . Predictions , Number Lines and Analysis will all be corrupt from using the old matrix mixed with the New Matrix.

ressuccess's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg

United States
        Member #93164
        June 23, 2010
        1433 Posts
        Posted: June 13, 2013, 5:28 pm - IP Logged

It's not being changed because more states are joining, it's being changed to make it harder to win so the jackpot will roll more and hopefully get larger and have more sales.

I hope there is the largest single jackpot winner once they go to a new matrix. That's a good story you got there RJOh.