Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 2:39 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What are you going to do with you winnings?

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Goteki54.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Kordman916's avatar - 4eyes

United States
Member #142519
May 14, 2013
23 Posts
Posted: June 12, 2013, 6:53 am - IP Logged

Would you give to your church or favorite charity? Would you spend it on whatever you wish (I know I would!)?

Let's keep all responses relevant to the OP

United States
    Member #130815
    July 25, 2012
    1636 Posts
    Posted: June 12, 2013, 7:40 am - IP Logged

Would you give to your church or favorite charity? Would you spend it on whatever you wish (I know I would!)?

Yeah I'd tithe the 10 or 15% to church and/or charity...help out a couple friends and family members.....depending on the amount won of then I'd spoil myself with trips and cars and maybe houses....but after a couple of years again depending on the amount I'd settle down and just live off the investments and so on...

ameriken's avatar - 33ojew2
      Denver, Co
      United States
      Member #103046
      December 29, 2010
      546 Posts
      Posted: June 12, 2013, 10:00 am - IP Logged

"Let's keep all responses relevant to the OP"

In that case, what would the OP do? Wink

Give someone a fish and feed them for a day. Teach them to use the internet and they won't bother you for weeks. 

United States
        Member #116268
        September 7, 2011
        20244 Posts
        Posted: June 12, 2013, 10:08 am - IP Logged

Could you please define your personal interpretation of the word "relevant" because mine may differ.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
          Zeta Reticuli Star System
          United States
          Member #30470
          January 17, 2006
          10344 Posts
          Posted: June 12, 2013, 10:16 am - IP Logged

Kordman916,

Just go to the Lottery News forum and look at the threads from when a jackpot is pumped up. You'll find tons of ideas about what people are going to do with their winnings.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
            Member #116268
            September 7, 2011
            20244 Posts
            Posted: June 12, 2013, 10:29 am - IP Logged

Kordman916,

Just go to the Lottery News forum and look at the threads from when a jackpot is pumped up. You'll find tons of ideas about what people are going to do with their winnings.

Good point CT but I have a feeling Cord may order you to respond with what YOU would do.....

For example, I would gladly split my ticket with a favorite charitable organization of my choice.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
              u$a
              United States
              Member #106665
              February 22, 2011
              19740 Posts
              Posted: June 12, 2013, 11:50 am - IP Logged

i first thing i do is count the money cause sometime these banks try to short you Yes Nod

Let it Snow Snowman

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
                adelaide sa
                Australia
                Member #37136
                April 11, 2006
                3300 Posts
                Posted: June 12, 2013, 12:08 pm - IP Logged

reminds me of the time i was  writting  my physics exam. i handt studied, and know nothing on the topic. so i wrote the  english essay instead, teacher asked, " wtf does this have to do with physics", and  i told him , its all relative.

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297

dager's avatar - vampireteeth100x98
                  New Orleans
                  United States
                  Member #143282
                  May 29, 2013
                  36 Posts
                  Posted: June 14, 2013, 11:57 am - IP Logged

I'd buy a really large building to use as a vault, and cash the rest out to fill my vault so I could swim in my money.  When I was finished swimming I'd go take a cold shower then run to the window and howl like a wolf because I'm a rich !@#$%! 

I'd do this evey morning without fail and then have one of the cereals that doesn't exist anymore from when I was a kid imported from the past and sprinkled with gold dust instead of milk because I'm Winner Wolf!

United States
                    Member #125918
                    March 31, 2012
                    362 Posts
                    Posted: June 14, 2013, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

Well here is what i would do in order.

1> Put the money in Bank of Cayman. 

2> Have a custom Houze built by  HOUZE® Advanced Building Science Inc Zero energy home that creates power... Google it.. 

3> Have a seperate building on the property which will house a decom Boeing 737 <snip>pit with First class cabin. I have it sit on a hydrologic platform with a full depth screen projectors and use FSX software.. Also hire these guys to install, wire, and all done by these guys --> JetMax by Flightdeck Solutions, Ltd..I just love flying and i would turn it into a business to help people that have a fear of flying and help get over it.. 

4> Help my wife's family in Japan and mine as well.. 

5> buy a buggatti Veyron sport 2. 

6> Chill out and chilling out more.. Hurray!

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Goteki54's avatar - Lottery-007.jpg
                      Baltimore, MD
                      United States
                      Member #143332
                      May 30, 2013
                      398 Posts
                      Posted: June 14, 2013, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

1. I would have a new house build on five acres, so I could have my space.

2. I would by me two cars, one being a Range Rover. (Dream SUV)

3. I would put several millions into a bond account,  and at the end of the year, I would take the interest and split it up among my 5 favorite charities.

Following the trends and patterns means following the money!Banana