Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Money bat in my face

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 3 years ago by MystiQue470.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
houston, texas
United States
Member #143769
June 12, 2013
1 Posts
Posted: June 12, 2013, 11:06 pm - IP Logged

Hi you guys. I opened my door this afternoon and came face to face with a money bat, it flapped it's wings at me then turned around and and flew away. I looked up that sometimes they mean you're going to win the lottery. That's actually how I found this forum, through google searching 'money bat' to learn more.

Not the first time I've seen one as one took up residence on my porch one night and I thought it was an actual bat. These things are huge. So I bought a lotto ticket. I did it like I read my tarot cards, I laid out the numbers in front of me and picked them out. Sometimes numbers do float up to me in dreams. I've always taken them to have spiritual kaballah meaning, and they do, but then I thought why not see if they are lotto numbers?

I've worked as a reader in magick shops and festivals, and then someone on facebook (who didn't know what I did) asked why don't psychics ever win the lottery? So I googled that and found a list on pinterest of psychics who won the lottery. Apparently it happens all the time. I'd post a link if it were allowed but you can look it up yourself.

I was like, well if all these other psychics won the lottery, even predicted their win up to a year in advance, then why don't I give it a shot? Might as well get in on the action. That's why I'm here.

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
    Member #76986
    July 10, 2009
    8035 Posts
    Posted: June 12, 2013, 11:54 pm - IP Logged

Hi you guys. I opened my door this afternoon and came face to face with a money bat, it flapped it's wings at me then turned around and and flew away. I looked up that sometimes they mean you're going to win the lottery. That's actually how I found this forum, through google searching 'money bat' to learn more.

Not the first time I've seen one as one took up residence on my porch one night and I thought it was an actual bat. These things are huge. So I bought a lotto ticket. I did it like I read my tarot cards, I laid out the numbers in front of me and picked them out. Sometimes numbers do float up to me in dreams. I've always taken them to have spiritual kaballah meaning, and they do, but then I thought why not see if they are lotto numbers?

I've worked as a reader in magick shops and festivals, and then someone on facebook (who didn't know what I did) asked why don't psychics ever win the lottery? So I googled that and found a list on pinterest of psychics who won the lottery. Apparently it happens all the time. I'd post a link if it were allowed but you can look it up yourself.

I was like, well if all these other psychics won the lottery, even predicted their win up to a year in advance, then why don't I give it a shot? Might as well get in on the action. That's why I'm here.

Welcome to LP, BettySweet!Sun Smiley

We hope that you have fun here and win big!

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
      u$a
      United States
      Member #106665
      February 22, 2011
      19840 Posts
      Posted: June 13, 2013, 12:24 am - IP Logged

Welcome BettySweet 

Good Luck to you i hope you Win BIG!Dance

Let it Snow Snowman

roxb's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
        upper darby
        United States
        Member #109486
        April 14, 2011
        1224 Posts
        Posted: June 13, 2013, 8:05 am - IP Logged

hi  betty what  r  the  numbers  bat  is  222  n  money  is  567  n  face  is 517  good  luck

Aneedtowin's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg
          Nassau
          Bahamas
          Member #100571
          November 14, 2010
          422 Posts
          Posted: June 13, 2013, 8:30 am - IP Logged

You're talking about a huge moth. That's the animal you need the number for. At least that's what we call them over here.

FLATRANSPLANT's avatar - yocco
            South Florida
            United States
            Member #71280
            February 22, 2009
            15318 Posts
            Posted: June 13, 2013, 8:33 am - IP Logged

Welcome Betty....happy winnings from the Sunshine State of Florida.

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
              Member #76986
              July 10, 2009
              8035 Posts
              Posted: June 13, 2013, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

Money Bat   Bat

2-2-5,   3-1-0,  7-1-0,  0-8-4,  8-3-0,  6-5-6

1-4-1,    6-1-3,   9-0-0,  9-8-8,  1-7-5,   8-4-3

7-5-4-7,   0-3-8-9,   4-3-6-4,   6-7-2-6,   2-6-0-6,   3-6-1-1

1-8-9-1,    7-6-8-5,   2-9-3-9,   4-6-4-6,   1-0-8-3,   3-8-4-1

MystiQue470's avatar - spiderlady numerology-01.jpg
                Florida
                United States
                Member #137241
                December 30, 2012
                15824 Posts
                Posted: June 13, 2013, 5:07 pm - IP Logged

208/0   228/0 

2228      2288