Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 7:50 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Anyone know where you can play lottery online thats safe?

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 4 years ago by FLATRANSPLANT.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
williamstown,nj
United States
Member #134631
November 2, 2012
243 Posts
Posted: June 13, 2013, 8:02 am - IP Logged

Just wondering if Anyone knew where you can play lottery online that's safe?

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
    u$a
    United States
    Member #106665
    February 22, 2011
    19964 Posts
    Posted: June 13, 2013, 9:52 am - IP Logged

Just wondering if Anyone knew where you can play lottery online that's safe?

try google

Let it Snow Snowman

New York's avatar - 103h4yr
      NYC
      United States
      Member #117984
      October 19, 2011
      1843 Posts
      Posted: June 13, 2013, 9:55 am - IP Logged

I agree. Go on google and type:

How to play pick 3 and pick 4 online.

United States
        Member #116268
        September 7, 2011
        20244 Posts
        Posted: June 13, 2013, 10:18 am - IP Logged

The 3M master bragged about playing on-line and ended up getting kicked off LP.

u$a
          United States
          Member #106665
          February 22, 2011
          19964 Posts
          Posted: June 13, 2013, 10:21 am - IP Logged

i thought it was because he broke the codeHit With Stick

Let it Snow Snowman

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19898 Posts
            Posted: June 13, 2013, 10:24 am - IP Logged

Some times bragging about what you know is not in your best interests, better to play dumb.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
              Texas
              United States
              Member #86154
              January 30, 2010
              1654 Posts
              Posted: June 13, 2013, 11:00 am - IP Logged

Some times bragging about what you know is not in your best interests, better to play dumb.

Bravo!! It's one thing to "discuss" what you feel is very good approach to something and share details for guidance. But, all that jazz about raking in so much dough and writing books was a bit much. He seemed like an okay guy, actually, but he was trying too hard to prove his system without verifiable results which is a no-no with anything.

L.L.   

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

Kentucky
                United States
                Member #32652
                February 14, 2006
                7343 Posts
                Posted: June 13, 2013, 12:15 pm - IP Logged

For years I've read posts on LP where members swear they play online getting $900 to $1 on any pick-3 game, $9000 to $1 on any pick-4 game, can play for a quarter. Still haven't found one that's legal for U.S. players so maybe it's just an Urban Legend.

The majority of members that talk about playing online usually have a system that only works using the online payoff odds. We saw the evidence where a few players have an extraordinary amount of pick-3 and pick-4 wins on state lottery sites so if it is possible and legal to play online, those players would make a killing. Until I actually find a site where I can legally bet and collect the winnings, I'll remain skeptical of their existence.

United States
                  Member #128790
                  June 2, 2012
                  5431 Posts
                  Posted: June 13, 2013, 6:13 pm - IP Logged

For years I've read posts on LP where members swear they play online getting $900 to $1 on any pick-3 game, $9000 to $1 on any pick-4 game, can play for a quarter. Still haven't found one that's legal for U.S. players so maybe it's just an Urban Legend.

The majority of members that talk about playing online usually have a system that only works using the online payoff odds. We saw the evidence where a few players have an extraordinary amount of pick-3 and pick-4 wins on state lottery sites so if it is possible and legal to play online, those players would make a killing. Until I actually find a site where I can legally bet and collect the winnings, I'll remain skeptical of their existence.

The place they talk about does pay the payouts you speak of and 25 cent, 50 cent and 75 cent or more betting options, but it's not legal in the U.S. I know a few people who've played at that place for a long time and have no problems getting paid.

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
                    Connecticut
                    United States
                    Member #61623
                    May 29, 2008
                    20581 Posts
                    Posted: June 13, 2013, 6:20 pm - IP Logged

The place they talk about does pay the payouts you speak of and 25 cent, 50 cent and 75 cent or more betting options, but it's not legal in the U.S. I know a few people who've played at that place for a long time and have no problems getting paid.

I keep hearing that over and over but you wouldn't believe the song and dance I had to do just to get 300 bucks from them...disgusted me so much I may never do it again.

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

u$a
                      United States
                      Member #106665
                      February 22, 2011
                      19964 Posts
                      Posted: June 13, 2013, 6:23 pm - IP Logged

don't Ronnie316 advertise in his Signature walking BILLBOARDDance

Let it Snow Snowman

u$a
                        United States
                        Member #106665
                        February 22, 2011
                        19964 Posts
                        Posted: June 13, 2013, 6:24 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
                          Member #128790
                          June 2, 2012
                          5431 Posts
                          Posted: June 13, 2013, 6:33 pm - IP Logged

I keep hearing that over and over but you wouldn't believe the song and dance I had to do just to get 300 bucks from them...disgusted me so much I may never do it again.

That may be true, but with every business you'll always have mistakes made by the employee or supervisor. Name me one store that never had a complaint because the company or an employee made a mistake and did not rectify the problem.

I can give you a long list that has made mistakes and didn't rectify the problem.

They wouldn't be in business if they were that bad. No business would still be in business.

United States
                            Member #128790
                            June 2, 2012
                            5431 Posts
                            Posted: June 13, 2013, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

don't Ronnie316 advertise in his Signature walking BILLBOARDDance

Only big games, not p-3 and p-4. Mega doesn't support those games.

Kentucky
                              United States
                              Member #32652
                              February 14, 2006
                              7343 Posts
                              Posted: June 13, 2013, 8:16 pm - IP Logged

If it was before 2007, it sounds like they used Neteller. It took about 10 seconds to deposit funds into an online gambling account and about two weeks to withdraw them. When the poker sites switched to other methods for depositing and withdrawing funds, the withdrawals were in my account in less than 2 hours.