Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Jackpots games drawings numbers repeat to often?

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 3 years ago by whiteballz.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Maryland
United States
Member #126396
April 8, 2012
400 Posts
Posted: June 13, 2013, 9:40 am - IP Logged

Did anybody else noticed that lately Powerball and Mega Million Jackpot some numbers have to many repeats more often then before? Ussually in Powerball..Or its only me?Smile

Don't ever grow up, it's a trap!

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
    Texas
    United States
    Member #86154
    January 30, 2010
    1648 Posts
    Posted: June 13, 2013, 11:31 am - IP Logged

Did anybody else noticed that lately Powerball and Mega Million Jackpot some numbers have to many repeats more often then before? Ussually in Powerball..Or its only me?Smile

Well, here's the deal. There's really no such thing as too many repeats because every draw is a brand new draw but, with those same numbers available. Then, as it's been discussed many times over, the pre-test draws must be factored in which dramatically increases the chances of repeats. In my humble opinion, it would best to compile numbers from the last official draw and the pre-test draws to play for the next draw.

See, although they call them pre-test draws, they are still draws...and those numbers have the same opportunity as others to be drawn. Expect the unexpected...it pays off.

L.L.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

whiteballz's avatar - Lottery-015.jpg
      Nutley, New Jersey
      United States
      Member #131058
      August 1, 2012
      875 Posts
      Posted: June 13, 2013, 12:15 pm - IP Logged

In recent drawings for Powerball, one number being picked again when it was picked the previous draw has happened 3 draws in a row. From the June 5, 2013 draw to June 12, 2013 draw.

For 7 drawings in a row, starting from May 11, 2013 to June 1, 2013 the numbers picked were completely different from the previous drawing.

Maryland
        United States
        Member #126396
        April 8, 2012
        400 Posts
        Posted: June 13, 2013, 3:46 pm - IP Logged

I guess I was wrong then. I dont know I just felt compaire to lets say a year ago  Powerball have more repeating numbers then before and kind of sometimes in a weird way...I dont remember I was noticing this before..I had this little feeling that they do this purposely to draw prize of Jackpot. I dont know for sure, as I said its only the small thought and I dont have any proof ofcourse, but this came across my mind. Its funny before I actually almost argue on the topic about that the lottery is not rigged, now I have this little feeling that it may be the case sometimes. And again, I might be wrong, ofcourse..

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19826 Posts
          Posted: June 13, 2013, 4:41 pm - IP Logged

I guess I was wrong then. I dont know I just felt compaire to lets say a year ago  Powerball have more repeating numbers then before and kind of sometimes in a weird way...I dont remember I was noticing this before..I had this little feeling that they do this purposely to draw prize of Jackpot. I dont know for sure, as I said its only the small thought and I dont have any proof ofcourse, but this came across my mind. Its funny before I actually almost argue on the topic about that the lottery is not rigged, now I have this little feeling that it may be the case sometimes. And again, I might be wrong, ofcourse..

If you really believe you have discovered something unique about the drawings, why not use it to win more?  If you end up winning more then you'll know you were right.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Maryland
            United States
            Member #126396
            April 8, 2012
            400 Posts
            Posted: June 13, 2013, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

If you really believe you have discovered something unique about the drawings, why not use it to win more?  If you end up winning more then you'll know you were right.

Sorry, its not what I meant. I was saying the opposite, that how the numbers falls lately its kind of stoping me from picking the right numbers. Thats all. Its like someone porpusely will repeat the numbers that no one ever would expected. I know I probably not making sence here. dificult to explain in typing..Smile

whiteballz's avatar - Lottery-015.jpg
              Nutley, New Jersey
              United States
              Member #131058
              August 1, 2012
              875 Posts
              Posted: June 16, 2013, 3:21 am - IP Logged

happened again. I one set I'm playing for wednesday's drawing contains one number from Sat's drawing.