Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Auspicious Name Adds up to Help Woman Win Lottery :-)

Topic closed. 13 replies. Last post 3 years ago by eddessaknight.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
LAS VEGAS
United States
Member #47729
November 22, 2006
4508 Posts
Posted: June 13, 2013, 4:19 pm - IP Logged

Just Imagine being cut in line to by a lottery ticket by an  elderly woman who ends up winning $590 million.

Well, that elderly woman was Gloria MacKenzie who acknowled that a kind woman allowed her to bypass the
line and purchase her winning ticket.

No surprise that the jackpot winner’s name is highly  fortunate.

Look at the numerology code activated by her name:

“Gloria MacKenzie” adds up to 23/5.

23 symbolizes the “Royal Star of the Lion” in current  names – no other number can challenge the lion’s
strength and win!

Gloria won $590 million. That number adds up to 14/5.

5 (and 14) are the numbers of luck in gambling!

She bought the ticket in May, the 5th month.

You can see how the codes of 5s was activated by Gloria  MacKenzie’s highly fortunate 23/5 name.

Even the kind lady who allowed MacKenzie to cut

in front of her was part of the winning code.

Mindy Crandell's name  activated the number14/5!
Yes, Crandell could have won that jackpot. She took a risk, as people with 14 name numbers often do.

Don’t have the information for these two ladies’ numerology codes, so cannot see the complete picture
of how their personal cycles were activated on that month
& day.

What I love about this story is that Mindy Crandell was not upset or bitter about her decision. She said in an  interview how she hoped the money would be a blessing
for Gloria MacKenzie’s family.

Wouldn’t it be great if Gloria send a “thank you” check  to Mindy Crandell?! That would complete the wonderful
storyline 

What's important is that you don't feel the need to depend on
outside forces, handouts or lottery tickets to create abundance.

All Abundance resides within you.

Abundance is only LASTING if it comes from within you. (thkx Tania)

Abundance is not contained in a lottery ticket. A lottery ticket is not a tool.

Best Blessings for your abundance
EddessaKnight, aka Knight of Cups
    RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19831 Posts
    Posted: June 13, 2013, 4:25 pm - IP Logged

If you really believe any of that stuff, why haven't won a lottery jackpot?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
      Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
      United States
      Member #112968
      June 29, 2011
      3856 Posts
      Posted: June 13, 2013, 4:30 pm - IP Logged

Eddessaknight,

nice to see you on discussion.

my name is 13 letters, unless I include the middle Initial, then it's 14 b/c it's an initial only, not a name.

So how does this work to my benefit ?

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
        u$a
        United States
        Member #106665
        February 22, 2011
        19911 Posts
        Posted: June 13, 2013, 5:30 pm - IP Logged

Kool Thanks eddessaknight Smiley

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
          Member #128790
          June 2, 2012
          5431 Posts
          Posted: June 13, 2013, 5:59 pm - IP Logged

The only thing I wonder is how many thousands or more people who have a 5, 14 and/or 23 in their name play the lottery and haven't won the JP.

Teddi's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg

United States
            Member #142499
            May 13, 2013
            1186 Posts
            Posted: June 13, 2013, 6:13 pm - IP Logged

The only thing I wonder is how many thousands or more people who have a 5, 14 and/or 23 in their name play the lottery and haven't won the JP.

Well, I guess it's a good thing Gloria lived as long as she did. Not many people make it to 84. So to go 84 years with no form of exceptional good luck and have it suddenly strike her is really something. 

If she'd died last year then she would have gone 83 years not realizing she was actually a lucky person. 

I guess I have to ask the same thing onlymoney is asking. For all the other people who have lucky numbers associated with their names, what's going on there?

But my personal question is, can you prove that every one who has won a JP had lucky numbers associated with their names. I think that would be the real test of validity here. One person winning can be a fluke, establish a pattern and that's much more credible.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
              u$a
              United States
              Member #106665
              February 22, 2011
              19911 Posts
              Posted: June 13, 2013, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

i read your dream LOL

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
                Member #128790
                June 2, 2012
                5431 Posts
                Posted: June 13, 2013, 6:28 pm - IP Logged

i read your dream LOL

Very strange dream. I did play 630 a dollar straight for tonight and 50 cents with 331. And of course, some other numbers starting with the number 6. I posted them in the Florida P-3 Forum.

Don't get me wrong, i do believe in intuition, luck, and many other factors like what the OP was mentioning. I just don't believe any set of numbers will work for everyone.

Teddi made an excellent point. She was a lucky person who supposedly had the right Numerology numbers at the right time and place. And she lived long enough to realize it. Maybe not so much on the Numerology part, but I bet you she felt lucky at least.

But in my opinion, at the end of the day, when dealing with such high odds as the PB, it's nearly impossible to get a foot hold on what the primer is. With games like this, there are also multi-million variables.

United States
                  Member #142499
                  May 13, 2013
                  1186 Posts
                  Posted: June 13, 2013, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

Very strange dream. I did play 630 a dollar straight for tonight and 50 cents with 331. And of course, some other numbers starting with the number 6. I posted them in the Florida P-3 Forum.

Don't get me wrong, i do believe in intuition, luck, and many other factors like what the OP was mentioning. I just don't believe any set of numbers will work for everyone.

Teddi made an excellent point. She was a lucky person who supposedly had the right Numerology numbers at the right time and place. And she lived long enough to realize it. Maybe not so much on the Numerology part, but I bet you she felt lucky at least.

But in my opinion, at the end of the day, when dealing with such high odds as the PB, it's nearly impossible to get a foot hold on what the primer is. With games like this, there are also multi-million variables.

HBO did a documentary on the lottery and the people who play. There was a woman who so firmly believed she was going to win, she's now near retirement age and she has not even a penny in savings or a 401K. Everything she earns that doesn't go to bills goes to playing the lottery. When others think she's crazy, the lady just kept saying, when she wins they'll see and she'll prove to them she never needed to save for retirement. 

All winners have a story of a miracle. Someone was down to their very last dollar. Someone found $20 on the sidewalk, never played before went and played the $20, won the jackpot. Someone dreamed a certain number, they played that number and won. It's nonstop miracles. But for every one of those stories, there are a hundred more of people who did the exact same thing and didn't win anything. 

People have a tendency to hear about these premonitions and dreams or down on your luck story winners and think I'm in the same boat or that same thing happened to me, let me take a leap on faith and take every penny from my savings account like that guy did to play and win big. And what happens? One guy dreams numbers, plays it and wins, another dreams numbers plays it and gets nothing. That HBO special made me realize that our premonitions or our belief that ONE DAY...aren't that special. We all have them, we all do them so that when we win it looks like a miracle or we foretold our futures or we willed it to happen, when it's really just the law of probabilities.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                    Zeta Reticuli Star System
                    United States
                    Member #30470
                    January 17, 2006
                    10356 Posts
                    Posted: June 13, 2013, 11:05 pm - IP Logged

edessaknight,

Good to see you posting.

Interesting stuff in the OP but like others here have said, I think we have to always include synchronicity.

Remember the female prison guard from NY a couple of years ago? She thought she was buying a ticket for MM and won the PB (maybe it was vice versa).

One person has a hunch and doesn't get on a plane or a train that crashes. What about the 300 others who did get on it?

Etc...

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
                      Member #142499
                      May 13, 2013
                      1186 Posts
                      Posted: June 14, 2013, 2:06 pm - IP Logged

edessaknight,

Good to see you posting.

Interesting stuff in the OP but like others here have said, I think we have to always include synchronicity.

Remember the female prison guard from NY a couple of years ago? She thought she was buying a ticket for MM and won the PB (maybe it was vice versa).

One person has a hunch and doesn't get on a plane or a train that crashes. What about the 300 others who did get on it?

Etc...

Oh yeah, the lady who the cashier gave her the wrong ticket and she won the JP. See, that seems more lucky to me than someone letting you in front of them and winning. People let others (especially the elderly) in front of them every day, someone winning for that reason was just  inevitable when you consider the statistics.

But a cashier giving you the ticket you didn't ask for and didn't want and that ends up being the winning ticket is a lot more improbable and therefore a lot more miraculous.

LAS VEGAS
                        United States
                        Member #47729
                        November 22, 2006
                        4508 Posts
                        Posted: June 14, 2013, 10:35 pm - IP Logged

edessaknight,

Good to see you posting.

Etc...

I Agree!

Hey Coin, et al

They haven't killed me yet Wink

There are no coincidences, only synchronicities; when we see the invisible, then we can do the impossible.......

Fortuna

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
                          Oklahoma
                          United States
                          Member #82391
                          November 12, 2009
                          6290 Posts
                          Posted: June 15, 2013, 9:52 am - IP Logged

Glad to see you posting on discussion forum eddessaknight Thumbs Up

I Love Pink & Green 1908

LAS VEGAS
                            United States
                            Member #47729
                            November 22, 2006
                            4508 Posts
                            Posted: June 17, 2013, 7:31 pm - IP Logged

Glad to see you posting on discussion forum eddessaknight Thumbs Up

Thanks Big "D" fan

Remember there really are no coincidences, only synchronicities; when we see the invisible, then we can do the impossible.......

Fortuna