Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 3:08 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

those who understand about dreaming of numbers

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 3 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #87423
February 24, 2010
93 Posts
Posted: June 14, 2013, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

i just started dreaming of numbers 3 years ago. they used to come out within 30 days then 60 now its over a year and its not in exact order most of time. it also used to fall on certain day of month. what happen to my flow. why is it harder and taking longer to win.

luckyshoes's avatar - butterfly neg.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #79502
    September 2, 2009
    6395 Posts
    Posted: June 15, 2013, 8:42 am - IP Logged

Maybe your sleep isnt as restful as you think. If you wake up everyday and think"oh, no I didnt dream a number"  then change strategy. I almost never dream a number-but when its in there, I do use it  because its so rare for me to get one that way. My numbers pronounce themselves more when Im awake.

Look for the vivid symbols in your dreams and use the correalating number. Ex= I dreamed twice that my cousin was wearing a scarf. Scarf # came up yesterday in PA . 

Good luck.

Surely the most important news of any day ...

is that the sun has risen one more time. Sun Smiley

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
      Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34138 Posts
      Posted: June 15, 2013, 8:44 am - IP Logged

Maybe its not you time?  Luck comes in seasons that is how I look at it..

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.