Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 8:51 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Back Testing Instructions needed specificly for using RL's Digit Master Pro software

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 4 years ago by RL-RANDOMLOGIC.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #141571
April 18, 2013
58 Posts
Posted: June 15, 2013, 10:29 pm - IP Logged

Hello, a total newbie here. So first off I like to thank LP and members for sharing thier expertise.

Hats off to RL-RandomLogic for his latest software download release "Digit Master Pro" made for the pick 3 & 4 games.

I just love stuff like this, but often have to be walked to the open door a bit slowly at first.

So I'm asking anyone who may be already up to speed  with the DM software that can easily explain exactly how to back test.  Thanks

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
    u$a
    United States
    Member #106665
    February 22, 2011
    19964 Posts
    Posted: June 15, 2013, 11:02 pm - IP Logged

Hello, a total newbie here. So first off I like to thank LP and members for sharing thier expertise.

Hats off to RL-RandomLogic for his latest software download release "Digit Master Pro" made for the pick 3 & 4 games.

I just love stuff like this, but often have to be walked to the open door a bit slowly at first.

So I'm asking anyone who may be already up to speed  with the DM software that can easily explain exactly how to back test.  Thanks

Welcome cheech you will learn a lot here & have FUN and hopefully win BIG!Smiley

Let it Snow Snowman

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      4083 Posts
      Posted: June 15, 2013, 11:07 pm - IP Logged

cheech

Ask any questions within the rl's pick-3 software topic, just hit the reply button.   This will help to keep

all the DMP-DG stuff in one place.  Welcome to LP.  I will answer your question there.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020