Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 3:33 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Has Anyone Really Won Millions Using A Lottery System or Pool?

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 3 years ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #143974
June 19, 2013
4 Posts
Posted: June 19, 2013, 2:59 pm - IP Logged

Wanted to get peoples feedback on if anyone has ever won millions on a lottery system. Also, verfy it as well!

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
    Dallas, Texas
    United States
    Member #4549
    May 2, 2004
    1684 Posts
    Posted: June 19, 2013, 4:32 pm - IP Logged

Wanted to get peoples feedback on if anyone has ever won millions on a lottery system. Also, verfy it as well!

Nice first post. But.......

Would you be willing to verify if you won millions?

I wouldn't be looking for any pics of million dollar winning tickets here. Sorry

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

United States
      Member #143974
      June 19, 2013
      4 Posts
      Posted: June 19, 2013, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

Not looking for that. Just honest people saying they really won from a lottery system at all! So many scams with lottery systems and i want to hear what people really have to say, thank you very much for your post.

United States
        Member #130815
        July 25, 2012
        1636 Posts
        Posted: June 19, 2013, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

I think I read somewhere that guy Brad Duke had played a system when he won that 220 million dollar jackpot....but how do you verify something like that I mean anyone could claim that they used a system and not be willing to share it, so again how could you verify it???

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
          u$a
          United States
          Member #106665
          February 22, 2011
          19771 Posts
          Posted: June 19, 2013, 8:54 pm - IP Logged

There have been a few Party

Let it Snow Snowman

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19825 Posts
            Posted: June 20, 2013, 3:00 pm - IP Logged

Numerous people have won millions playing in a lottery pool and you can verify that for yourself by doing a search of lottery jackpot winners and some folks have claimed they've won lotteries using a system and you can verify that as well the same way if you're really interested.

If you live in Ohio, you should remember the dirty dozen, a group of Columbus factory workers who won a PowerBall jackpot before PB was available in Ohio that brought their tickets in Indiana.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
              Member #116268
              September 7, 2011
              20244 Posts
              Posted: June 20, 2013, 3:11 pm - IP Logged

Not looking for that. Just honest people saying they really won from a lottery system at all! So many scams with lottery systems and i want to hear what people really have to say, thank you very much for your post.

We follow the news stories every day of the week........ http://www.lotterypost.com/

United States
                Member #116268
                September 7, 2011
                20244 Posts
                Posted: June 20, 2013, 3:14 pm - IP Logged

Numerous people have won millions playing in a lottery pool and you can verify that for yourself by doing a search of lottery jackpot winners and some folks have claimed they've won lotteries using a system and you can verify that as well the same way if you're really interested.

If you live in Ohio, you should remember the dirty dozen, a group of Columbus factory workers who won a PowerBall jackpot before PB was available in Ohio that brought their tickets in Indiana.

I Agree! Thanks for post that information RJOh.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19825 Posts
                  Posted: June 20, 2013, 3:16 pm - IP Logged

I think I read somewhere that guy Brad Duke had played a system when he won that 220 million dollar jackpot....but how do you verify something like that I mean anyone could claim that they used a system and not be willing to share it, so again how could you verify it???

It's not hard to verify he won, but since his system only worked once it might be harder to prove that he didn't just get lucky.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
                    Member #116268
                    September 7, 2011
                    20244 Posts
                    Posted: June 20, 2013, 3:18 pm - IP Logged

Lots of people dismiss his win as "he got lucky" and that's ok with me. But you could also say he used something by design that worked and therefore he had a winning system that does NOT need repeating.

Green laugh

United States
                      Member #130815
                      July 25, 2012
                      1636 Posts
                      Posted: June 20, 2013, 4:00 pm - IP Logged

Lots of people dismiss his win as "he got lucky" and that's ok with me. But you could also say he used something by design that worked and therefore he had a winning system that does NOT need repeating.

Green laugh

LOL Ronnie I say the same.......Let me win 220 million dollars you can call it luck or whatever long as the check clears LOL

United States
                        Member #116268
                        September 7, 2011
                        20244 Posts
                        Posted: June 20, 2013, 4:04 pm - IP Logged

I personally believe it is a lot easier to win a jackpot using a system than it is using random selections such as QPs. I used a system (that I created) to simulate playing 980,280 lines per draw on the MM 5/56 game and hit the 5+1 jackpot in exactly 18 draws. The very very intelligent people who say it was "just luck" and say "QPs are just as good" had no way of coming up with 980,280 QP lines per draw to challenge me. In fact, they don't even bother posting on LP any longer. Where are all the really smart people when you need them?

United States
                          Member #116268
                          September 7, 2011
                          20244 Posts
                          Posted: June 20, 2013, 4:04 pm - IP Logged

What?

United States
                            Member #116268
                            September 7, 2011
                            20244 Posts
                            Posted: June 20, 2013, 4:07 pm - IP Logged

LOL Ronnie I say the same.......Let me win 220 million dollars you can call it luck or whatever long as the check clears LOL

LOL Exactly, I think it makes them feel BETTER to say "You just got lucky".. I'll take that luck any day.

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
                              Bay Area - California
                              United States
                              Member #136477
                              December 12, 2012
                              4106 Posts
                              Posted: June 20, 2013, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

When you post yourself as a " Powerball Winner" are we speaking of the whole Enchilada or lower PB wins? Do tell.