Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 11:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Stopwatch

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 3 years ago by LottoBoner.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #124493
March 14, 2012
7023 Posts
Posted: June 23, 2013, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

Obviously todd did not like my other suggestions,

but how about  stopwatch?  I dont know about other players, but I do like to time my workouts and see if my time improves or if i find any time saving steps.

I dont think that would take too much bandwidth.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
    u$a
    United States
    Member #106665
    February 22, 2011
    19964 Posts
    Posted: June 23, 2013, 11:29 pm - IP Logged

Obviously todd did not like my other suggestions,

but how about  stopwatch?  I dont know about other players, but I do like to time my workouts and see if my time improves or if i find any time saving steps.

I dont think that would take too much bandwidth.

have you considered a egg timer Ponder

United States
      Member #116268
      September 7, 2011
      20244 Posts
      Posted: June 24, 2013, 11:17 am - IP Logged

The wicked witch had a very workable timer. Thumbs Up

United States
        Member #124493
        March 14, 2012
        7023 Posts
        Posted: July 1, 2013, 3:33 am - IP Logged

Yes, I tried that but you have to keep switching it every three minutes, and then I lose track of how many times I flipped it.

Besides, it usually takes longer than three minutes to boil an egg.  Unless you like it all leaky.

I do have a stopwatch that I use to time my workout.  For instance for take five tonite its been about 1 hour and 8 minutes so far.

But its mostly updating my charts.

I have to focus more on my matrix walk, and just have more faith in.  That only takes like 15 minutes.

Its seems todd dont like this suggestion either.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
          u$a
          United States
          Member #106665
          February 22, 2011
          19964 Posts
          Posted: July 2, 2013, 5:24 am - IP Logged

Yes, I tried that but you have to keep switching it every three minutes, and then I lose track of how many times I flipped it.

Besides, it usually takes longer than three minutes to boil an egg.  Unless you like it all leaky.

I do have a stopwatch that I use to time my workout.  For instance for take five tonite its been about 1 hour and 8 minutes so far.

I have to focus more on my matrix walk, and just have more faith in.  That only takes like 15 minutes.

Smiley

United States
            Member #116268
            September 7, 2011
            20244 Posts
            Posted: July 2, 2013, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

Its seems todd dont like this suggestion either. Green laugh

He is probably thinking, "That little box in the lower right hand corner of your screen is called.... a clock?"

United States
              Member #124493
              March 14, 2012
              7023 Posts
              Posted: July 27, 2013, 4:04 am - IP Logged

Its seems todd dont like this suggestion either. Green laugh

He is probably thinking, "That little box in the lower right hand corner of your screen is called.... a clock?"

Very funny ronnie.

However you see, when I do my workout, sometimes I do an hour in the night, go to sleep and then do an hour in the day.

So therefore the clock loses some of its usefulness when I am sleeping.

Also if the phone rings, or I get bored of my workout and then decide to watch Judge Judy, I lose track of the clock.

Besides it might be good advertising.  Somebody would do a search for a stopwatch and find Lotterypost.

http://stopwatch.onlineclock.net/

The above stopwatch has 341 googly goos.  So it gets a lot of traffic I suppose.

I cant be the only one concerned about how much time they spend dealing with lottery.

One problem I have is that I like to allocate a certain amount of time to different games. 

So now I need TWO stopwatchs.  One for Pick 5, one for Pick 6, one for Mega Millions, PB, (ok maybe I need three or four stopwatches)

Or maybe I should just quit and go back to hanging out at the bar and put all my dollars into the jukebox instead.