Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:25 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Tonight's FANTASTIC Six for Mega Million's White ball!

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 3 years ago by thinktank.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
homeland security
United States
Member #82523
November 15, 2009
98 Posts
Posted: June 25, 2013, 1:33 pm - IP Logged

OK! I was in a rush just to help someone out, so I decided to post these numbers.  One of these may hit tonight, I'm pretty sure one will... here goes!

The FANTASTIC SIX numbers for Mega Millions white ball drawing tonight:

If they don't hit, then I'm pretty sure the haters will flood this forum I started to brag on the failure... but I don't discriminate, haters are welcome! Constructive criticism is part of game, but if a number hit haters, please be kind enough to five star this topic!

homeland security
    United States
    Member #82523
    November 15, 2009
    98 Posts
    Posted: June 25, 2013, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

I am very interested on new ideas! I am trying to develop an algorythm with some questionable logic that will predict 5 out of 5, but I think our human brain has the answers to these jackpot games already! But it's like we as humans haven't figured out how to access that part of our brain. Like for example, the logic I used for the "Tremendous Twelve" took years to develop, and the funny part is I always had the thought process years ago, but didn't know how to pull it out of my brain on how to develop or program it on the computer... And it just came to me out of the blue, on how to write the logic and it works.. at least at a certain percentile, but still .. we already have the answer, you just may not know it yet!  I would be glad to help you guys to develop or critque your methods with my limited programming skills, if time permits.

Good luck

homeland security
      United States
      Member #82523
      November 15, 2009
      98 Posts
      Posted: June 25, 2013, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

i think i missed the drawing for tonight. Did any of my numbers come in?

homeland security
        United States
        Member #82523
        November 15, 2009
        98 Posts
        Posted: June 26, 2013, 3:01 am - IP Logged

Sorry guys, I was close, but close don't cut it...good luck next time, 3,5,28,33,51 red ball 16