Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:36 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Your Best Days To Play

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 3 years ago by c*aramel.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
florida
United States
Member #28393
December 15, 2005
1405 Posts
Posted: June 25, 2013, 5:53 pm - IP Logged

A simple Astrological system for knowing your best days to play;

I would like PLAYERS TO LIST EXAMPLES AND SUCCESS (or nots) posted here (if you use the system)

1) Look your Astrology data list from your natal chart by using the DEGREES for all planets and positions as dates of the month. 

2) USE the (first and second) degrees as days of the month - The most important date-degrees are sun moon midheaven rising degrees. 

3) Natal chart degrees are easily found through alabe or astro dot coms - input birth data and see list.  (Progressed degrees can also be used)

5) use your number dates also as birth day 11 is good on all 11th's each month. Born in May, play on all 5 dates each month such as 5th, 14, 23rd. 

(progressed sun degrees for decade and century are 1 degree for every 10 years, so if your born 19 degree, at age 50 = +5 = #24 or 24th each month)

HOW IT WORKS: This same system can be used for key life degree year dating. If your a sun degree 19, then age 19 and 49 will be a key year for you. 

Anyone like to have a list of your key life dates or current best days of the month? Find paneagle7 at yahoo em or marshall adams on facebook.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34096 Posts
    Posted: June 25, 2013, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

A simple Astrological system for knowing your best days to play;

I would like PLAYERS TO LIST EXAMPLES AND SUCCESS (or nots) posted here (if you use the system)

1) Look your Astrology data list from your natal chart by using the DEGREES for all planets and positions as dates of the month. 

2) USE the (first and second) degrees as days of the month - The most important date-degrees are sun moon midheaven rising degrees. 

3) Natal chart degrees are easily found through alabe or astro dot coms - input birth data and see list.  (Progressed degrees can also be used)

5) use your number dates also as birth day 11 is good on all 11th's each month. Born in May, play on all 5 dates each month such as 5th, 14, 23rd. 

(progressed sun degrees for decade and century are 1 degree for every 10 years, so if your born 19 degree, at age 50 = +5 = #24 or 24th each month)

HOW IT WORKS: This same system can be used for key life degree year dating. If your a sun degree 19, then age 19 and 49 will be a key year for you. 

Anyone like to have a list of your key life dates or current best days of the month? Find paneagle7 at yahoo em or marshall adams on facebook.

There are so many Marshall Adams Find me in Ohio Lottery on F.B.  They have a Forum..

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

florida
      United States
      Member #28393
      December 15, 2005
      1405 Posts
      Posted: July 5, 2013, 3:58 am - IP Logged

LOOK AT YOUR BIRTH CHART...SEE THE NUMBERS OF THE DEGREES...

if you are a sun 20 and 5, then the 20th and 5th are good solar days. 

any of you notice this transcription?  post any successes here...  this works. 

SYSTEM BY DEGREES

if jupiter is at the 2nd degree on the 2nd of july, then 2 is a good number. 

on july 1 this month, jupiter was at 1 cancer. 

florida fantasy 5 july 1 had 21 13 and 12 as numbers (three 1's)

JUPITER was at 1 23 11/12 on the drawing and adds the 2 and 3 digits to the three 1's.

therefore 21 13 and 12 were good by the digits two 2's, three 1's, and one 3

this with the 7 for the month first day of 7/1 would give 7 of the digits in the winning.

savannah, ga
        United States
        Member #37345
        April 13, 2006
        342 Posts
        Posted: July 5, 2013, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

I am very interested in this system and love astrology. I find that when the moon is in my sign, I am luckier or more of my personal numbers fall in the lottery. Also on the 5, 14, 23 of the month since my birthdate equals 5. I have helped other players to identify the moon signs and birthdate numbers as good days. I never thought about the degrees as being significant in picking numbers. Please give more examples.