Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:44 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 7/1 - 7/31/2013

Topic closed. 2019 replies. Last post 3 years ago by StreetGlide.

Page 125 of 135
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #89330
April 5, 2010
477 Posts
Posted: July 30, 2013, 8:22 am - IP Logged

Midday Qps: 

967  7491

Hi Geweezy,

Your P4 QP is similar to the P4 from Sunday night: 7149 -- I (finally) got a QP to hit 50/50.  Maybe it will hit again??????????

Good luck!

Dk

fayetteville nc
    United States
    Member #144410
    July 4, 2013
    383 Posts
    Posted: July 30, 2013, 8:23 am - IP Logged

hope we both have some good luck today with a big hit,lets get that money nc owes us!

geeweezy's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
      Z-Town, NC
      United States
      Member #79756
      September 8, 2009
      14530 Posts
      Posted: July 30, 2013, 8:27 am - IP Logged

Hi Geweezy,

Your P4 QP is similar to the P4 from Sunday night: 7149 -- I (finally) got a QP to hit 50/50.  Maybe it will hit again??????????

Good luck!

Dk

Yeah...I was looking at it when I was leaving out the store...usually I don't look at my Qps until I get home...I try to remember to look at them...I buy my P4's exact for some reason...and my P3's any..I got the 679 last week or week before..it's time for that one too...and to answer you question...the way NC has been repeating...I wouldn't be surprised if it hit again!! Good Luck!!

And congrats on your hitHurray!

Weezy

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
        North Carolina
        United States
        Member #59855
        March 29, 2008
        31514 Posts
        Posted: July 30, 2013, 8:33 am - IP Logged

playn my 216 its time for it to come out today,play all around that 125 last night,one number off.

I've played 216 for what seems like months & talked about it on here...used to when I'd "talk a number up" it would hit but not working now!

Last night I had 216 & 315 as my close ones to 125...played 205 & 215 recently a few times but don't keep the right ones in & 216 is definitely not the right one that I've kept in for so long!

I even give up on playing it and then start back a day or two later!Big Grin Angel

United States
          Member #89330
          April 5, 2010
          477 Posts
          Posted: July 30, 2013, 8:34 am - IP Logged

Yeah...I was looking at it when I was leaving out the store...usually I don't look at my Qps until I get home...I try to remember to look at them...I buy my P4's exact for some reason...and my P3's any..I got the 679 last week or week before..it's time for that one too...and to answer you question...the way NC has been repeating...I wouldn't be surprised if it hit again!! Good Luck!!

Thanks, Gee!  It was $100-- I will take that any day for spending a dollar!  But I had 316 x10 exact yesterday when that 716 came out.  I have not figured out the benefit of playing front/back pairs yet - but that might have been a good time to have done that.  Some of that 20/20 hindsight kicking in again, I suppose.

Have a great day -- please send that 423 or 316 my way.  Been waiting on these for a l-o-n-g time.

Good luck to all today!

United States
            Member #89330
            April 5, 2010
            477 Posts
            Posted: July 30, 2013, 8:37 am - IP Logged

I've played 216 for what seems like months & talked about it on here...used to when I'd "talk a number up" it would hit but not working now!

Last night I had 216 & 315 as my close ones to 125...played 205 & 215 recently a few times but don't keep the right ones in & 216 is definitely not the right one that I've kept in for so long!

I even give up on playing it and then start back a day or two later!Big Grin Angel

Hi Vergie,

I'm still playing the 305 and 315 you told me about.

I hope you had a great birthday -- I need to call you about your family reunion.  That's my stomping grounds growing up--graduated from HS there!  Have a great day!  I'll give you a call sometime this week.

Hope you get a big win today!

dk

geeweezy's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
              Z-Town, NC
              United States
              Member #79756
              September 8, 2009
              14530 Posts
              Posted: July 30, 2013, 8:42 am - IP Logged

Vergie...don't give up on that 216...I was doing some deep thinking yesterday...I don't play every draw or everyday...but I thought about it...that number has got to come sooner or later...soooo...if I play $6 worth of numbers and lose..why not just play that 1 number 4 times exact and 1 time 50/50 and maybe play $2 or $3 on other numbers...and when it hits...BAMMM!!! nice payday...again..it's got to come sooner or laterSmile..Good Luck!!

Weezy

North Carolina
                United States
                Member #59855
                March 29, 2008
                31514 Posts
                Posted: July 30, 2013, 8:42 am - IP Logged

I always look at my qp's in the store and play at least one from it...used to get hits like that & got one not long ago...can't even remember what it was now but it doesn't work as often as it used to...speaking of qp's & we're also talking about 216...look at this one!

I think I posted that I got it earlier...I don't feel so good about it hitting today after 125 but could be wrong...but too scared now not to keep playing it...too hung up on it!Crazy

North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #59855
                  March 29, 2008
                  31514 Posts
                  Posted: July 30, 2013, 8:45 am - IP Logged

Vergie...don't give up on that 216...I was doing some deep thinking yesterday...I don't play every draw or everyday...but I thought about it...that number has got to come sooner or later...soooo...if I play $6 worth of numbers and lose..why not just play that 1 number 4 times exact and 1 time 50/50 and maybe play $2 or $3 on other numbers...and when it hits...BAMMM!!! nice payday...again..it's got to come sooner or laterSmile..Good Luck!!

You wouldn't believe how much money I have spent on that one number...bought it 50/50 & a dollar boxed many days and sometimes in a 50cent combo so I'm about burnt out with it but you & I both know if I stop playing it then it will surely hit!Big Grin Angel...same way with my birthday number 724...they're the only 2 that I keep in every day now!

Thanks for reminding me though!...JordanT1021 used to tell me the same thing you said to do many times...he said it seems I just like the thrill of winning & he could be right but I do play more 50/50's than I used to!

fayetteville nc
                    United States
                    Member #144410
                    July 4, 2013
                    383 Posts
                    Posted: July 30, 2013, 8:49 am - IP Logged

216 got to hit today,play that everyday,today is going to hit,lets hit BIG TODAY !!!!!!!

dyal's avatar - disney06
                      Pollocksville
                      United States
                      Member #103498
                      January 3, 2011
                      521 Posts
                      Posted: July 30, 2013, 8:51 am - IP Logged

You wouldn't believe how much money I have spent on that one number...bought it 50/50 & a dollar boxed many days and sometimes in a 50cent combo so I'm about burnt out with it but you & I both know if I stop playing it then it will surely hit!Big Grin Angel...same way with my birthday number 724...they're the only 2 that I keep in every day now!

Thanks for reminding me though!...JordanT1021 used to tell me the same thing you said to do many times...he said it seems I just like the thrill of winning & he could be right but I do play more 50/50's than I used to!

I know how it is to keep holding on and nothing is happening. Sometimes you just got to hang in there.  I played 286 straight day and night until it finally came and i forgot it and -then there it come poppin out.  I cant seem to shake the L-syndrome.  We wil get them right after a while.

"Get Ready For The Big Pay Back"!!!

North Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #59855
                        March 29, 2008
                        31514 Posts
                        Posted: July 30, 2013, 8:57 am - IP Logged

I know how it is to keep holding on and nothing is happening. Sometimes you just got to hang in there.  I played 286 straight day and night until it finally came and i forgot it and -then there it come poppin out.  I cant seem to shake the L-syndrome.  We wil get them right after a while.

BUT when you look at the past 3 or 4 numbers & the one you've been playing doesn't seem to fit you think why am I playing this one every day & it's not hitting but then sometimes they just come out of nowhere & don't match anything so you just never know!

As I've said many times & we all know this...they're just ping pong balls with numbers on them with air blowing them out of a machine so why do they seem to form patterns...don't know but a lot of times they do!...guess it's bound to happen when there are only 10 numbers but I think they put more than one set of balls in the machine...maybe 2 sets...pretty sure it's more than one set anyway.

La Grange NC
                          United States
                          Member #76537
                          June 30, 2009
                          454 Posts
                          Posted: July 30, 2013, 9:02 am - IP Logged

Did anyone else notice that when Pick 3 went to sum it up there was a big swing in the way you had to find your patterns and systems? I am wondering if it will be the same now that we have added the pair option. Seems we have had noting but repeat numbers since the sum it up. On the chance that things might staighten out. Here are the numbers that are long over due.

335- 1833 draws out

334-1411 draws out

299-1152 draws out

577- 1043 draws out

799- 1074 draws out

345- 1039 draws out

249- 553 draws out

017 - 778 draws out

759 -737 draws out

249 - 553 draws out

379 - 480 draws out

589 - 389 draws out

359 - 337 draws out

234 - 406 draws out

239 -463 draws out

000-895 draws out

333 1718 draws out

dyal's avatar - disney06
                            Pollocksville
                            United States
                            Member #103498
                            January 3, 2011
                            521 Posts
                            Posted: July 30, 2013, 9:04 am - IP Logged

BUT when you look at the past 3 or 4 numbers & the one you've been playing doesn't seem to fit you think why am I playing this one every day & it's not hitting but then sometimes they just come out of nowhere & don't match anything so you just never know!

As I've said many times & we all know this...they're just ping pong balls with numbers on them with air blowing them out of a machine so why do they seem to form patterns...don't know but a lot of times they do!...guess it's bound to happen when there are only 10 numbers but I think they put more than one set of balls in the machine...maybe 2 sets...pretty sure it's more than one set anyway.

Its tough-I dont trust their system. It seems to work in their favor. The bad guys need to win once in a while to make the game seem fair.  NCEL know that we are way past due for a triple but they keep on collecting and collecting. We need to go to the headquarters on "Moral Monday" and tate our grievances and nobody in the state play on that day. Its almost sickening.

dyal's avatar - disney06
                              Pollocksville
                              United States
                              Member #103498
                              January 3, 2011
                              521 Posts
                              Posted: July 30, 2013, 9:09 am - IP Logged

Did anyone else notice that when Pick 3 went to sum it up there was a big swing in the way you had to find your patterns and systems? I am wondering if it will be the same now that we have added the pair option. Seems we have had noting but repeat numbers since the sum it up. On the chance that things might staighten out. Here are the numbers that are long over due.

335- 1833 draws out

334-1411 draws out

299-1152 draws out

577- 1043 draws out

799- 1074 draws out

345- 1039 draws out

249- 553 draws out

017 - 778 draws out

759 -737 draws out

249 - 553 draws out

379 - 480 draws out

589 - 389 draws out

359 - 337 draws out

234 - 406 draws out

239 -463 draws out

000-895 draws out

333 1718 draws out

The repeats are the #1 killers (just as the surgeon general has deemed smoking a #1 killer-we hav another beast on our hands) in number playing here in NC.  You cant afford to play a bunch of repeats and your regular numbers.  Its just tough.

Page 125 of 135