Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 1:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Akbar and XYZ Systems

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 3 years ago by helpmewin.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Wheeler's avatar - Lottery-023.jpg
Pittsburg, Ks
United States
Member #3382
January 17, 2004
80881 Posts
Posted: June 30, 2013, 12:57 pm - IP Logged

I reading about these 2 systems on the Discussion Forum using All History. I just want to know if anyone has heard of them. And if you have could you give a general idea how they work? As i was reading back in the All History there sure were a lot of guest. I read their posts but when i looked at the word guest they didn't have any posts and they have the number 0. As I kept reading i came across I guess would be Todd's first post welcoming everybody to Lottery Post. Thhere was also lot of bickering back then also Have A Nice Lottery DayHyper

God Bless America

US Flag

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19826 Posts
    Posted: June 30, 2013, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

Guests are former members who are no longer welcome because they didn't follow the rules.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Wheeler's avatar - Lottery-023.jpg
      Pittsburg, Ks
      United States
      Member #3382
      January 17, 2004
      80881 Posts
      Posted: June 30, 2013, 10:16 pm - IP Logged

Guests are former members who are no longer welcome because they didn't follow the rules.

Thank you for the information on the guests RJOH.

God Bless America

US Flag

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
        u$a
        United States
        Member #106665
        February 22, 2011
        19819 Posts
        Posted: July 1, 2013, 1:59 am - IP Logged

I reading about these 2 systems on the Discussion Forum using All History. I just want to know if anyone has heard of them. And if you have could you give a general idea how they work? As i was reading back in the All History there sure were a lot of guest. I read their posts but when i looked at the word guest they didn't have any posts and they have the number 0. As I kept reading i came across I guess would be Todd's first post welcoming everybody to Lottery Post. Thhere was also lot of bickering back then also Have A Nice Lottery DayHyper

Green laugh